Who would win in a fight between Shiva Deathstroke?

Who would win in a fight between Shiva Deathstroke?

Shiva was beaten by her daughter.

I don't remember seeing this in New 52.

Shiva's daughter made Deathstroke look like a joke, and fatally injured his daughter right in front of him, making him take her to a hospital rather than continue the (2 on 1) fight.

Your point being?

nu52 needs to burn in hell.

Cass Cain will always be Sup Forums Goddess.

She groomed her to do so. Which is fucked up, but kinda sweet.

Deathstroke is evenly matched with Batman,who can beat Shiva,huehuhehue

Batman beats Deathstroke, because his popularity covers Deathstroke's plot armor. Plot armor wise they are pretty even.

Don't they BITH frequently beat Batman?

Shiva and Batman have never beaten each other in a fair fight they either have to poison or gang up on each other.

Deathstroke lost to cass though

With or without prep time?

Cass was one of the best martial artists in modern day DCU. That's hardly fair since she's pretty much broken.

Deathstroke

You have to remember this is a Shiva that wanted death. She wasn't at her best mentally.

I'm pretty sure batman has stated that he can't beat Shiva nor has he ever fought a Shiva that was really trying to kill him. Bruce isn't actually that high on the martial arts tier listings. He's behind Black Canary as a matter of fact.

Lady Shiva is the better character.

Who is the better parent?

He's not SUPPOSED to be, anyway.

Wankery often boosts him far beyond where he should be in such situations.

See him holding off even an out of his mind almost dead on his feet Karate Kid off for, what, ten seconds? Psh.

Cass was arguably #1 in modern day DCU (which is code for 'not including Karate Kid').

Shiva fluctuated between #1 and #3, with Richard Dragon and Bronze Tiger fluctuating through the top 3-5 frequently, Black Canary rising through the ranks quickly toward the end of pre-nu52 to possibly breach the top 5...

Batman was in the top ten, at most.

>(which is code for 'not including Karate Kid').
Of course.

Because Karate Kid is shonen anime-levels of broken-tier

Pretty sure no one in superhero comics approaches Val.

But yeah, my point was: it doesn't say much to lose against Cass when she's literally better than anyone who isn't Karate Kid.

You didn't specify hand to hand so I'm going to say Deathstroke just fucking shoots her from a distance or lewers her into some deathtrap. And that's like original Deathstroke. New Deathstroke is a metahuman so he might be able to put up a better fight but still uses weapons to win.

In some honorable, nobody breaks the rules, let's see who's got what it takes naturally, on some neutral territory type fight. I think Shiva would finesse a win after a some ridiculous amount of time fighting.

Well, of course, but more and more people seem to be jibber-jabbering about "jobbing" being 'ever losing to anyone', and other such nonsense. Why else would someone post 'she lost to her daughter lol' given who the daughter is?

>Bruce isn't actually that high on the martial arts tier listings.
A good rule of thumb is the presence of Denny O'Neil, as a writer or editor.

That, and when they were published.

There was a time that Batman wasn't the Batgod. He just wasn't. He was still an amazing hero, a man of pure will, that no normal person could ever hope to match.

But he wasn't infallible, unbeatable, or all-capable.

I liked him better back then. He was so much more...human.

>But he wasn't infallible, unbeatable, or all-capable

He is still all those things, please actually read comics.

The power of feminism.

To be fair, women need to succeed in fiction, because they sure as hell can't in real life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's funny because is true.