California reporting in

Hola , Amigos !
Just letting you know, if Donald Trump becomes president.

We Will REBEL.

No one cares

/thread

Only citizens can rebel. Dirty shitstained beaners not following the law is status quo.

Hope your enjoying your Pesticides :)
The ones targeting mosquitos, they are poisoning you.

>amigos
Fuck off and get your green card before making another post

California here too

You'll have to fight us for the northern part, there aren't many spics here

Do it.

>We Will REBEL.
Yeah no you won't wetback. Cali's going red this year. Poopy Diapers doesn't stand a chance. Stop making us look worse than we are.

from cali here, i wont rebel. and you socal beaners cant have the bay area

Fuck you faggot I live in Califronia and I'm a proud Trump supporter, if I see one of you fucking spics driving by my house on your way to go kill trump I'll kill every single FUCKING one of you

Nobody wants you. If you wanted to be loved you wouldn't be insufferable commies.

California is a shit hole anyways. Go ahead and rebel, you'll just turn it into a larger shit hole.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Heinrich I'm from California, literally everywhere that isn't LA or SF and maybe SD wouldn't rebek

Just reminding you you're surrounded by miles of country.

Thay won't be necesssary. You're gonna like your next president.

no, you'll be sent back pedro, I can tell you're illegal cause you don't like the God Emporer

Yeah but you guys are invaded by faggots and SJWs.

do you wonder why nobody likes you

its because you act insufferable on purpose and think its a funny meme

lel Good luck
Fuck that fake libertarian

Can you please divorce the beaners and fags and SJWs that reek the major cities with the normal sane white people who reside peacefully in the suburbs?

its a tough life. you can expect to be met by looks of disgust if you out yourself as a republican

I'd pay to see a bunch of faggots get #REKT by the Army.

> California rebels
> Well, actually, just the large coastal cities
> Cities without their own food or water
> Millions of Democrats die off
> God-fearing east California Republicans take over state.

If you rebel, you're going to lose pretty badly. All of the other states will stop trading with you and the surrounding states will stop sending you water. I doubt that your state would last two years

White redneck from NorCal here.

Cool. We finally get to bleach the state of shitskins.

heh, you really think so kid?

you have one choice, choose wisily

Check'd and kek'd

Shit post. You made a thread with the exact same intro and what not but swapped Cali with Hawaii. How much you paid by the Democrats to shill?

Cal fag here... Hey OP, fuck off you degenerate beaner stoner. Me and my 6Gorillian armed right wing white friends are going to send you to the camps if you chimp out . Go smoke week and play with your corn on a stick:

Undercover in a beach town can be a lonely place. ALSO.. Look how democrats litter the place. I would rather go to the range than go surfing these days.

whites in cali are unanimous for trump, only braindead niggers and spics would have a fit

No you wont fucktard, all the major companies that are literally based in California love trump.

Your people don't mean shit.

California is degenerate anyway. Take your cucked weapons and gtfo