Interesting things you observed in life

>chad reads poem to stacy in front of class and gets broken up with the next day
>two white stacys tells me on separate occasions about how they broke up with their asian boyfriends and wont date another because their dicks were too small (hongcover)
>quiet qt stacy that everyone loves becomes hated by everyone after she suddenly becomes fat

>giving people information you intend to keep secret will always blow up in your face

Black people are genuine opportunists. They can act friendly and cool but if you're not close to them, they will have no sense of morality towards you.

sounds like womyn

How the fuck do you 'suddenly' get fat?

Too much mapple syrope

Every black person I know that doesn't act like a nigger is hated by the "average African American."

In college I ended up good friends with a black guy and a black girl in my major. The job I worked at school as an audio/video tech for campus events put me in regular contact with the black student union. From the WE WUZ leaders of the clubs to the one who were such stereotypes that I'd be called a racist if I described how they acted, they all called two of the smartest, most interesting, and hard working people I knew shit like "corny" and "uncle Tom".

I swear to god black people are their own worst enemies and they wear it as a badge of honor.

>Walking into grocery store
>See female, mentally challenged cart pusher hard at work near the cart corral
>There's a bee buzzing around her
>Is yelling "GO AWAY, BEE!" over and over at it
>Starts swinging her hat at it
>Unleashes horrible, guttural screams at the top of her lungs after it wouldn't go away
>As I'm almost inside, I hear an even louder scream
>The bee stung her

I almost felt bad and probably should have helped her by telling her to just leave it alone, but oh well.

morality towards strangers is an evolutionary flaw exclusive to whites

wait a minute, are you implying there is anything wrong with yelling at bees, hornyets, niggas, dogs, etc expecting them to understand the english tongue?

Many things can cause it. Most common is prescription side effects.

In the Land of Oz? No.

First time I've ever heard a genuine "REEEEEEEE!" out of somebody, though. Meme magic is real.

>flaw
>literally built civilization

k

I've noticed after 32 years of life, 12 year old pusy feels the best.

>

It's the same in a lot of communities.

People dragging down others out of jealousy.

Every single one who "acts white" (isn't a completing nigger) is called a coon at some point.

>leads to millions of death cult following immigrants in and lets social cohesion falter
>Sweden's now gone, so is France and Germany
short term gain isn't worth the long term loss

>chad reads poetry

I doubt it, Chad doesn't even read and if he did, all the girls would just giggle at him reading poetry anyway but still want his dick. You saw another failed normie that you thought was Chad, but he really wasn't.

This was a few hours ago
>playing the new hitman
>Paris
>decide to try and kill everything because fuck it
>succeed
>looking around the castle for the very last person
>devs didn't anticipate people doing a kill everything run
>walk through stylist area
>ambience is playing
>people are chatting in the ambience
>the entire fucking castle was empty
>the guy I was looking for was in the parking lot
>go back
>ambience still triggers
>mfw it's pretty spooky

satan's 'ssassin

You're correct. This is a real phenomenon and there is no stopping it. The only way forward is for intellectual blacks to seize the means of production and through controlling labor control behavior.

Give me 12 years.