Yellowed

yellowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOH6CuR6dDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying russians aren't already asian

>implying russians aren't already asian

Did Russians became Asian, or did Asians became Russian? They basically conquered north Asia, enforced their language and migrated thousands of Slavs there

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads

Tell your american expat friend to slow down.

All Slavic languages are Asians like Iranians, Indians, Amernians.
Russians = Finnic tribes + Slavic tribes + later admixture.

If we get yellowed, Japan are fucking burgered and slav'd. I don't know what worse. To be honest

>fucking burgered and slav'd
And germs get this too.

Actually i'm Asian and i consider myself as Russian.

Actually i'm Russian and i consider myself as Asian.

Russians are Asian.

We're all burgered at this point. We're even having this discussion in English on a American created website using American developed internet-services

Silly jap
There will be no lucky storm next time!

Eurasian. They're not fully mongol people, but they're close to being like that.

Actually terms russians very long. Some vikings some are greek descendants some ancient celts descended. Here live 190 nationalities. So you wrong here, jap.

>throat singing intensifies
Yes.

Indians, Azerbaijanis, Iraqis and Afghans are all considered Asians, so why not Russians too? Because they have peroxide hair prostitutes all over the world? Russians are Asian, the end.

>All slavic languages are Asians
What the do you mean by this? The slavic languages came from around west Ukraine right? And historically they mostly interacted with the Greeks(particularly Byzantine). Their further ancestral groupings, Balto-Slavic and Indo-European are also European in origin(though in the case of IE very far eastern Europe) So I don't understand where your claim that slavic languages are "asian" comes from.

Hey we still have culture and local history here right. My town has an almost thousand years.

>Why do finns think themselves white.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOH6CuR6dDk

>from around west Ukraine right?
Poland and Novgorod. Ukraine means borderland.

No it's because when people talk about asians, they mean slanty eyed mongols, not people who live in the continent of asia. It's true that iraqis, indians and afghans have some partial mongol/turkic genes, but they still aren't what people consider 'asian'.

In slavs vedas says, slavs came from north.

When i think of Russians i think of heavily Mongol people. In Portuguese the word "Russian" even sounds Turkish, so we grow up thinking Russians are Turkish subgroup.

Nice.

Yeah the slavs lie firmly in Europe. Or are you implying satemization makes it together with the "asian" group of languages? Because satemization does not link to a common origin at all, as evidenced by the far east Tocharians.

DES RITE
WE WUZ
MONGOLS AND SHIT

I'm russian and don't look asian. GEDmatch says I'm like 4% asian though.

Basically this Russia is fucking enormous mate, and it has a ton of different ethnicities. It's impossible to just generalise all the people in that country. It would be like trying to generalise all the people in USA or latin america.

Pull your brows and lower eyelids up.
You should look like liberator.

Well there is some credence to the mongol meme. Most russians have some asian DNA. The belorussians and balts are the pure slavs (yes I know balts aren't slavs fuck you).

Who were Scythians and Sarmatians?

Not slavs

Western Russia also draws the blood of Tatars, so they're called beauty from the world.
It looks like South America.

N-no. They were S-slavs. *cries*

They Slavic-Caucasian-Finno-Ugric-Sibir-Turko-Mongol-Tatars

>Hey we still have culture and local history here right. My town has an almost thousand years.

kek

bump

Can confirm.

We aren't fucking Euros.

Russian women are. Russian men aren't.

> yakutia
> khabarovsk
Oh man

>Russian women are.
They aren't.

Meanwhile, in 700 AD.

>a American created website using American developed internet-services
....and owned by a japanese autist.

reminder

Idiot, do you know home many national republics are subjects of the Russian Federation?

I really doubt all those people east of Urals are pure European

Indeed

It's Siberian nations. Buryats, Yakuts and others. They are very rarely mix with Russian Russians. The Russian Russians are much closer to europoids by their faces, eye color and hair.