Why can't Americucks accept the fact that they lost a war to Canada?

Why can't Americucks accept the fact that they lost a war to Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2C1C1kzCz3E
history.com/this-day-in-history/canadian-independence-day
history.com/topics/treaty-of-ghent
reference.com/history/original-color-white-house-6f4ae7ef86e02afd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
youtube.com/watch?v=QET4x2CzDOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what year? i remember having some squabbles with brits, but never canadians

I hate Tranada.

It's like Australia raped Sweden and made a potato.

Because we didn't.

SHART IN MART

They lost a battle, now Canada is a US client state.

I need to know why this happens. Is it due to anal sex or what? I know old homosexuals wear adult diapers because my gf is a nurse.

War of 1812
And it was Technically Before Canada had its independence but it still stands as the reason Canada isn't part of America today

War of 1812 didn't happen

A painting is not a proper source

>"because we didn't"

So you're telling me that even though America's invasion of Canada completely failed, you had way more casualties and your capital city was burnt to the ground, you think you won?

Amerikeks everyone

Hello everyone. I'm american and this is my experience with sharting. It firsted started when I was five, I went to the local Walmart with my mother, whom is a raging alcoholic. We were browsing the alcohol section while I noticed something. Brown stains at the back of her pants. It was as if someone stabbed her but instead of blood it was poop. It trickled down her fat legs and onto the dirty white floor. The smell was horrid.

I was shocked at first but momma quickly explained to me that there is nothing wrong with sharting and that the owners of Walmart even encourage it. You see, a long time ago when we were fighting the British our brave soldiers would shart to confuse them. While the British were wondering what the hell was happening our brave men would come out from behind the foliage, with the freshly made shart leaking out of their assholes and dripping down their flabby legs and they'd ambush them. The British never even stood a chance.

Sharting can never be forgotten, it is the thing which this proud nation is built upon. It is an American Tradition. One which we promised our forefathers we'd carry on. Now please excuse me, I have to take a trip to Walmart to honor my brave ancestors who fought off british tyranny.

It was the British retard.

Fucking leaf

Canadians just like to burn things, buildings, their forests, weed, etc

Because their diet is rich in corn starch and taco. Also most Americans need a Big John Toilet Supportâ„¢ to use a toilet seat safely and therefore are unable to use those in public retail surfaces.

youtube.com/watch?v=2C1C1kzCz3E

>Britain carries you to DC and burns down WH
>US wins the war in the end, losing no land or sovereignty
my keks

>tfw we could conquer canada any moment, but we aren't doing that because we are nice people

No it's just trash shitting their pants. Like 10 million people shop at walmart every day; of course you're going to see strange shit.

Me or you didn't win.

America remained independent so we lost

I am British so my opinion on this is worth more than yours

if you have to go back 200 years to find something that makes you feel superior, it makes you look kind of stupid

Who would care about a non-nation and a fake ""country"". When will you finally be replaced by muslims, because even Trudeau says that Canada is a postnational state (not that it wasn't at any moment in history)

/thread

hahaha holy fuck I thought you were kidding

I feel great shame for my countrymen

>It's another Canada claims to beat America thread
>taking British soldiers credit
>implying they beat America as in its current 50 states form
>instead of fighting 13-16 state America to a draw

lol

>americucks on maximum damage control

We didnt exist then cuck. I would say we should anex you just for luls but whats the point most of you are huddled close to our border anyways and well just end up with a bunch more fags and muslims. Hell your economy is shit as well that oil isnt worth much anymore.

Pretty underrated post desu.

Most autistic post goes too..

Two reasons:

1. Sacking/burning the white house doesn't mean you've 'won a war'.
2. We were fighting the British, as Canadians didn't exist at the time.

lol you guys did pretty good you fucking double double shitposter

but we are one now and all must accept sharia law inshallah

Kiss my dick. We will bantz with Canada all day but we won't let any land north of the Rio Grande fall to mudslimes.
>Mexico has already fallen to its own problems, fuck that mess

Was it white before? I thought it was purposely painted white on the rebuild and that always made me think it wasn't white before.

Because they say we didn't exist back then but infact upper and lower canada existed at the time so there was actually two canada's. Then they act as if burning down york (toronto) was a big deal.

Americans basically did us a favour then we pushed their shit in for a laugh. Bermuda helped though.

The "british" was 2 boats or something.

On this day in 1814, during the War of 1812 between the United States and England, British troops enter Washington, D.C. and burn the White House in retaliation for the American attack on the city of York in Ontario, Canada, in June 1812.

so you lose to the british. sounds amusing.

It was Britan vs US you fucking swine.

>White House
yes

That's good to hear actually, as it means the British only lost to the British in the war of independence. I guess this means we've won the only war we ever had against americans ;)

didnt they replace the oil in potato chips with something that causes anal leakage? This is why I switched to non processed food. Corporations will literally poison you for a buck.

They should just export that stuff to the rest of the world. You barbarians dont know the difference. Like they did with cigarettes where we tax the fuck out of them but still keep them because muh exports.

>trained, supplied and funded by the British
>literally colonists from Britain
That's not how nations work, user. Also, the War of 1812 ended status quo ante bellum. It was one of the more pointless conflicts Britain fought.

Canada was british back then retard, we were british until 1986

lmao

US are the country version of an emo kid who says fuck you to their parents all the time

>US Tries to invade Cananda, gains no land, their entire forces BTFO back to burger land by superior British army and native Americans
>Ameripussies can't even defend the whitehouse and surrender
>ancestors 200 years later says they won

Many keks

This is why I come here. 9.5/10

1: you were not a sovereign state at the time still a UK bitch, you did not become an independent nation until July 1st 1867.

history.com/this-day-in-history/canadian-independence-day

2: The treaty signed both by the US and The British Empire was an agreement to a draw/stalemate according to the Treaty of Ghent

history.com/topics/treaty-of-ghent

so really you have no leg to stand on for credibility here bud.

Ya but again I remember there being a point in grade school about how it was the white house after the rebuild. So I kinda pictured it as non white before.

I made this earlier.

When the White House was finally finished in 1798, the walls were whitewashed to keep the stone from freezing in winter.

It's always been white, however not always called the White House. :^)

sauce: reference.com/history/original-color-white-house-6f4ae7ef86e02afd

Don't care who you determine as the 'winner' really. We obtained and maintained our independence, hence our objective was won.

Why can't Cucknadia accept that that was Britain?

Also it was a stalemate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

And? Canadians are British dumbfuck pig

The treaty of ghent was literally based on maintaining the status quo from before the war. No land changed hands, all prisoners were released, all ships were returned, ect. The British even paid for all the American slaves they had enlisted. If you think there was a winner to the war of 1812, then you do not know anything about it.

Canada doesn't exist bro.

It was last of British North American assets. The young USA decided to take the rest of it when UK was busy with Napoleon and impressing US merchant sailors.

The greatest irony is that War of 1812 is what create the genesis of what would been known as Canada.

As much as we won in Vietnam.

Why can't americucks handle the fact that thier "white"' house was burned down by Canada?

>if you burn down the White House, we win

The war of 1812 did was clarify the borders between British North America and young USA in the Old Northwest.

>Poland
>Country
Cant wait till you go bankrupt

Because it was burned down by Britain, you dense idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=QET4x2CzDOQ

By the way, you're not completely wrong in that assertion either lol. Many would say that the colonists were simply asserting their right as Englishmen. The magna carta and constitution are after all the greatest legal documents produced by the world (both of them, anglo)

You arent British, the British all moved to Canada or America in the 1800s. Also Canada still exists so they lost.

My ancestors burned your "white" house down
How does this make you feel?

This, some things in history are too old to have any eye witnesses living today. The War of 1812 is one of them and it never happened.

The British burned the White house. To be fair you did well in some border skirmishes repelling some half assed invasion attempts. Do think you could manage the same today?

They didn't. Canada didn't exist. They lost a war to the United Kingdom when the UK was peaking. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Because Canada didn't exist.

One day Canada will take over the world,
then we will all be sorry.

Let me write you a paragraph detailing my emotions on this subject:
Notice how there is no paragraph.
This is a metaphor to emphasize the amount of fucks I give.

Kek

WTF, I hate Canada now.

Newspapers existed back then, and there are American and British records of the war.
Don't be an idiot.

I can tell you are upset bb

I saw that leddit post too. You have to go back.

So Canadians burnt down a white house that was built by slaves? Why hasn't Trudeau apologized to us yet?

I refer you to:

top kek

I refer you toPlease type another paragraph about how "not" mad you are

Top kek when burgers think they won the war that they started to annex us only to to fail this goal completly and have their invading armies defeated by Canadian militia several times before the brits came and burnt your shit capital ahahahahha

shartpost/10

Capitals burned.
Canada: 1
USA:0

My ancestors of sick starving Rebels defeated all of Britain aka your ancestors . How does this make you feel?

>200 years later the "white" house was blacked again

Hey now, let's not forget you had the help of France and Spain who were both superpowers. It seems yanks like to forget about that bit. While the French were out fighting you lads were running around in the foliage acting like a load of apes. Pathetic.

your a fucking autist
why
why do you fucking shit posters bring a bad name to canada
fucking mehmets in disguise

Did you burn down the capital of Canada?

Why are you still on this, fucking leaf?
Your "ancestors," if you want to call it that, came to a stalemate with us.
The best you could do is burn down the White House?

>Japan crippled half of the U.S. Navy and still got fucking destroyed

Sorry about your tendies, canuck.

>mfw we shot their general in the face with grapeshot and they all ran away

Canadians are british retard

This

>is burning down our presidents house the best you can do
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well that's about as BTFO as you can get, lardo

Shut the fuck up. We weren't even a country then you ignorant, uneducated retard

>you lads were running around in the foliage acting like a load of apes
Nice pun. Guerrilla warfare prototype. You mad?

>Canadians are British

Try telling that to Quebec.

Those digits confirm Canada is Keks blessed country

>BTFO
Quit making a jackass out of yourself.
What I'm implying is burning down the White House is your feat of strength while shitting all over you and your daddy and retaining our sovereignty is ours.
Checkmate, faggot.

Lol not a single battle was wver won by america. How soes it make you feel that you guys lost the war of 1812

You are pathetic

Fuck off Im Indian nothing wrong with thst

You are proof some Canadians are uneducated ignorant retards

Quebec arent Canadian

Mfw we won by trudeau standards

Literally Google when Canada became a country

Holy fucking shit, kill yourself you gook faggot

Fuck you and fuck Canada. Literally nothing worth bragging about here

God bless you brother, you are doing gods work.

Only good american is a dead one.

Technically the US benefited as we were finally taken a bit more serious on the world stage, before not many countries even considered us anything more then a colony. Many of our sailors were shanghaied before the war, afterward we gained a tiny bit more respect.

And what I am implying is that Canada has burned your presidents house to the ground and then teabagged the locals until we got bored and went back north for some free healthcare and timbits