I fucking hate new worlder

i fucking hate new worlder

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/asia/australianz/final-version-of-cptpp-trade-deal-released-rules-pushed-by-us-on-ice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't New World mean the Americas only?

personally i think australia should be included because it was discovered so late and got filled with colonials

We're the newest world.

by definition yeah but its not uncommon to count australia and new zealand as part of the new world because of

i fucking hate new world order*

My understanding is Oceania is usually refered to as part of the new world

The New World is a term used for the western hemisphere in almost every single context which the phrase is used (historical, biological, agricultural) the only "context" in which you could include Australia is if you're just referring to countries which have been colonized but you'd be silly to do that.

We should throw a conference to decide if aussies can join the New World agenda.

Without us you'll be entirely third world

with or without you I'm still stuck in a shithole

TPP is coming don't worry

FUCK tpp

New World would beat Old World in a war, stay fucking mad grandpa.

Oceania is the alt-newworld

That is actually one thing that Trump did good on

They're making a new TPP with everyone but USA
we're still fucked

>Sues your country in a court made up of CEO's

Pretty much all the shit laws of the TPP got scrapped since the ones pushing for the copyright, pharmaceutical and other bullshit were precisely US lobbyists. No USA = no shit regulations.

source?

straitstimes.com/asia/australianz/final-version-of-cptpp-trade-deal-released-rules-pushed-by-us-on-ice

Noice

I include south africa in the new world as well

what are the actual benefits of this thing? I always assumed it was a jewish scam

New World > Old World

For the regular people almost nothing, other than getting most things even cheaper, since you no longer have to add the price of taxes. For the richfags, this only means they will get richer.

jews at work as usual I see
hopefully I can get dem chinese cars cheaper now

You can also reap the benefits of scale with an FTA and get economic growth out of the rise in productivity that comes with it.

The problem with the TPP is that it runs counter to current US economic and security policy. Any such treaty is going to come with the expectation of the largest power acting as the lynchpin and doing the heavy lifting, which the US has lost interest in doing.

wait china is not in this deal? what the fuck
Toyota it is then

Yeah that's the best part

why?

The TPP is a mostly Japanese-led effort to economically encircle the Chinese by making everyone around them significantly more prosperous and therefore disincentivize them from cooperating with the Chinese.

It's geopolitics.

>chinese cars
do 3rd world people buy chinese cars? i have never seen a chinese car ever since i was born

we don't think about you at all

sounds good

they're almost half price when compared to other cars
and you were 3rd world not less than 50 years ago

The problem from the US perspective is that it further ties up supply chains with three states that have a reasonably high chance of experiencing conflict: South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan. Japan's bet is that if it can get the US in the TPP, it'll be able field more support from the US when shit hits the fan with China. That's why they're going ahead with the TPP minus the US but still leaving the door open for later American assent.

The US sees it differently. From our perspective, the TPP is an attempt to unnecessarily constrain US security doctrine in the Pacific. The American political establishment rarely changes it trade policy so radically unless security is at stake (trade and security are two sides of the same coin in US strategic planning), so dumping TPP probably isn't a Trump thing - it's probably a military thing.

by that definition you can consider south africa as new world as well

even chinks does not trust chinese cars in american traffic safety tests chinese cars are less safe than indian cars a chinese car can be said to be a moving casket

I don't think it would surprise anyone, you wouldn't expect something much cheaper to be of the same standard.

to put this into perspective for you
I earn around 1 million pesos a month (higher than 70% of people here)
a chinese pick up costs 16 million
a Ford pick up costs up to 40 million, the cheap ones cost around 24 million

why would china go to war with japan? wouldn't they use north korea as a proxy?

Japan's very existence threatens China's capacity to project naval power. The probability of conflict between the two countries in the next 50 years is nonzero, especially as China seeks to establish a more secure foothold in the region. This requires that Japan be brought to heel.

>they're almost half price when compared to other cars
With this new deal other cars could get cheaper, which is good for you, but it also affects China, the main reason the deal exists.

user life can not be changed by money rather save others the car should be purchased with safety in mind

does japan even have a navy yet?

It has literally one of the largest and most technologically advanced navies in the world, complete with 'helicopter destroyers' that could be modified in a long weekend to launch STOVL aircraft.

according to google they don't have carriers
can they stand up to china when shit gets real?

>according to google they don't have carriers
That's because they don't call them carriers. They call them 'helicopter destroyers' for political reasons.

And of course they can stand up to China. Whether or not they can win is an open question, but if Japan was serious, it could totally leverage its naval power to disrupt Chinese power projection into the Pacific. This uncertainty and distrust is what makes conflict likely.

interesting, because that's the same narrative spoken in japan as well, except for it's said to be american-led here :^)

Lol what do they say now that America isn't even in it?

If it was American-led then why would we leave it? And if Japan wasn't leading the charge, then why is Abe still pushing for the US to eventually join?

drumpf

It was American led. And you left it because Trump hates trade deals. Really, what's hard to understand here.

Except Hillary Clinton was also in favor of pulling out of the TPP. Like I said in , the establishment rarely abandons trade policies unless there's a security concerns. The fact that disinterest in the TPP crosses party lines indicates that there are likely deeper strategic problems with the agreement.

The national security apparatus probably got spooked by something.

>Hillary Clinton was also in favor of pulling out of the TPP
No she wasn't, that's one of the reasons she lost, she even once said TPP "sets the gold standard of trade agreements.", she flip flopped on that position because Americans got scared of trade deals because muh jobs. Bernie Sanders was in favor of pulling out of it, however, for the same reasons as Trump, he doesn't like trade deals.

The US started negotiations of the TPP in 2008, Japan joined in 2013. They were the last member. You can't say it was always Japan's idea unless you ignore everything about the deal until your election race.

Also, also. If Trump really cared about "security concerns" so much, he wouldn't be playing who's got the bigger dick with rocket man. What's the point of pulling out of the TPP for "security reasons" if the next thing you are gonna do is threaten a ruthless and deranged dictator, who has access to nuclear weapons and ICBMs, and who is also really close to your strategical allies in the region, regardless of the existence of the TPP, who on top of it all happens to be allied with China. And even if China wouldn't want nuclear war (who fucking does), having that midget on their backyard go to war with a superpower wouldn't be something they seem to favor, and would ultimately get involved.

This whole "pulling out of the TPP" has less to do with security than it has to do with Trump hating trade deals, a position his cult happens to like.