Burlington Bar's GAME OF THRONES Reactions

youtube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ

YASSSS QUEEN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSl-AgnvwFE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfqpswurs9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Going nuts because some fantasy tv show. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

YYYAASSSSSS SLAY QUEEN general?

@2:10

youtube.com/watch?v=nSl-AgnvwFE

the absolute state of women

Actually nothing on the Internet makes me cringe more than this shit. Is it a normal reaction watching this?

>tfw Game of thrones is now fully Star Wars tier

Americans playing it up for the cameras that theyre pretending to not care about because theyre hip. Its peak 1st world faggotry

Hopefully the place gets snackbar'd

>cheering at a massacre

Why is it common belief that women have better empathy? They're just better at displaying it or faking it to obtain what they want in society.

They may have better intelligence when it comes to understanding emotions, but on an individual level I'd rather say they're emotionally deficient compared to men.

Why do people watch this?

This is how leftists cheer for muslim invasion on Europe.

Also notice how women are cheering for dothraki and men cheering for Bronn when he gets to the ballista.
top kek

Trendy

I literally don't understand how anybody could have been rooting for Dany during that fight. I mean yeah, she's the inevitable """""good guy""""", but in a fight that one sided and that absolutely devastating, any decent person should find themselves rooting a little bit for the underdogs. The Lannisters, like any army, are people fighting for the house that rules the lands they were born on, and they just got mass immolated by an eldritch lizard and people are cheering at it like retarded chimps. What's wrong with them?

Dothraki: "Your people can't fight"

Reaction: "Hahahahahahah!"

alcohol and HBO

the bugman loves to watch and react; ad infinitum

burn them all

People questioned me in the leak threads when I said people will still find Dany to be a morally good character after this episode. What will it take for people to see that's she's a bad person?

that fat disgusting cow on the left is literally the most hideous human being ive ever seen

They're already getting angry at the episode 5 trailer with Tyrion and Varys questioning her sanity.

is she a good actress?

I want to slap her until while she cries and fuck her ass harder than a truck

That Jaime's charge...

As expected, women can't understand that.

I watched up the dragon and closed the window. I actually liked this scene and I dont want it to be ruined by this shit

>guy cheers crazy when bronn hits the dragon
>he cheers than the dragon protects dany from jamie
I dont understand this. Why are they doing this? I understand watching with friends who like that show as well can be fun but with so many random people, how is this fun? I would even watch it rather alone than with friends.

> Burn hundreds of men to death and slaughtering those who try to run away or surrender.
> Do it, not for freedom, nor to save anyone, but, simply to burn grain that was going to feed innocent civilians.
> Good guys.

Really makes you think.

>yfw you never watched a single episode of this kike shit

ITT: literal autists

>that tranny

>posting this again

kill yourself OP

Cringe is an overused meme these days, but Jesus Christ this shit is cringeworthy.

>this is from the same channel
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfqpswurs9k

>tranny

Why do they always shove that fat chick with the glasses and red lipstick to the front of the bar? Is it because she gives the most over-the-top reactions? She has probably one of the most punchable faces on the planet.

>*yas queens internally*
I want to see her cock so bad right now.

Boldness, taking risks... most women don't get those.Then they complain when the men who made those bets earn more money than them, deep down they are jaleous it's not in their nature, so society must be warped against that nature.

MALES BTFO YOUR TIME IS OVER.

normie genocide when?

SLAY QUEEN SLAY
That's what they're cheering for

Hell no, it's not normal. They know they're on camera, so they're overreacting, big time. It's why that whale has to be front-and-center in every one of these. She wants to be the "star".

for some weird reason I keep watching their fake reactions just to get angry

>cock

self advertising is a bannable offense

Was referring to this one

on the right

oh shit, I feel you, I would suck her boypucci too

9999 speaks truth

Dany is nothing more than a naive little girl with a bunch of sentient nukes who's incapable of doing anything but conquering new territory because conquering's the easiest part.

exactly

>still too busy stewing about the old man who only 8 hours ago may or may not have given xer a dirty look from 3 blocks away

>still too oppressed about it to have any kind of fun

This is the harsh reality of being tranz

>trusts a voodoo woman who was raped by Dothraki to heal her husband's wound, then acts as though none of it was her fault
>take remaining Dothraki to a walk through the desert for days with barely any provisions
>steals eastern slave armies and essentially enslaves them into her army
>tells them they're free but they should fight for her western war
>leave old city in ruins so they have no real choice
>become queen of Meereen and fail at establishing any order, making the city worse for having put up with her
>claim to be proud Khaleesi yet she kills Dothraki when they make her follow the Dothraki ways and stay with the rest of the widows
>takes almost every soldier in the east to fight in the west, leaving a whole continent empty and ripe for a new wave of slavery to begin
>refuses to listen to anyone who doesn't tell her to take the Iron Throne
>tries manipulating Jon Snow into bending the knee by telling him she won't help fight White Walkers, which is a guise to take control of the northern army even though they only care about the fight in the complete opposite direction to King's Landing
>burn a convoy of Lannister men trying to get food into the capital. A capital which is full of "her people"
>claims she is the rightful heir to the throne and she's only doing this because she should be Queen by law, yet she has overthrown just about every city in Essos and put herself as their leader despite no claim.

YASS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYY

i wonder howmuch they're getting paid for some of them to look like real mega faggots and cringy feminists

he is cheering because bronn saved jaime, not because the dragon saved dany

For as buff as that one guy is, why do I still feel like I could kick the shit out of him up and down the highway?

>tfw planet fitness-tier gym rats who've never been put to the test

What emotion is she trying to convey ?

>babydoll tees for men

When will this meme end?

a very natural one

>sided with stannis
>sided with littlefinger
>sided with roose and his son later
>understood the motivations of the "betrayal" of jon snow
>side with cersei now

when i die fuck it i wanna go to hell

he's just a skinnyfag wearing a small t-shirt. if this faggot lifts at all it's on machines

Wait, they stopped selling coats?

Why does that doggo have a waffle

>t. internet tough guy

>as buff as that one guy is

lol what the fuck are you smoking?

How fucking skinny are you, you fucking dyel bitch? that guy is fucking tiny.

very diverse wow

I havent seen that girl before in the right she must want to join the clique

im gonna call in a bomb threat next sunday while GoT is airing

You need to treat your doggos sometimes.

Oh fuck he is hot

I wish this place got an outbreak of the black plague and aids during one of its screenings

I can just feel the inter-group envy and massive heaps of self-loathing radiating off of this photo. It's a sure bet that not only do all these people secretly hate themselves, but they hate each other as well. Liberals are never true friends, even with each other. There is exactly zero loyalty to be found within that whole group.

omg please do it

I'm with you for all them but Roose and Ramsey? Come on man.

Yaaassssss
Truth to power, my brethren

I don't get this thread and this hate. They are normal people. I do the same thing with family and friends during an exciting GoT episode

>people pay this man 500 dollars a month for this garbage

Can someone please bomb this bar

Two threads on this?

>looks like he styled himself off of old pictures of George Michael

>babydoll tee

>gormless expression

>beard to cover absolute lack of jawline

>""""""""hot""""""""

You might be male,. you might be female, but one thing is definitely certain: you're a thirsty fatty either way.

Fucking hell, is this California ?

lifting is for pussies anyway
why don't you learn to throw a punch

found the thinlet

got me

Do you film it and obnoxiously exaggerate every reaction??? Can you not watch tv without making some strange fucking noise and gorpless face?

Because I don't get into fights like some degenerate rat.

> TWO threads wishing for the deaths of innocents

Dude last night a neighbour called the police because we were making so much noise

is the one sitting on the left (from our perspective) to mr handsome a boy or a girl

I am genuinely perplexed each time i see that thing on screen

kek, then don't act like lifting weights makes you a tough guy, coward.

Is rat really the first animal that comes to mind for fighting?

These guys are way more likable than Daenerys

I thought everyone was rooting for them

>what did he mean by this??

>kek, then don't act like lifting weights makes you a tough guy, coward.

You're projecting your insecurities. I merely said you had to be a skinny little faggot sub homo if you think that he is even remotely buff.

YAAAAASSSS KHALEESI SLAY

fighting training = the superme athlete
perfect combination of power, speed, stamina, reflexes and toughness

lifting is for vain little faggots 2bh

I get a long with hipsters. look at the crowd what skin color are the majority of them? The liberal rhetoric is to deflect POC criticism of their safe white space. Brown people cant be hipsters.

I want those people dead. Every single one. And their families.

Which one of you did this

I never said he was buff

How selfish is that fat tramp to hog the bar every single week, give somebody else a chance

What's fun about these kinds of people is they are so easily cowed, even if you aren't exactly threatening them in any way.

Try this: walk up to a couple of them hanging out outside some hipster "grille" somewhere, and just start shouting about a random sports team.

>"WOO! WOO! WOO PATS RULE WOOO! YO GIMME FIVE MAN WOO!! WOO PATS!!! DO YOU LIKE FOOTBALL??? YEAH MAN WOOOOO!!!"

...just as an example. They get timid as a deer in headlights. it'll put them in a state of utter apprehension for the next 24 hours. They'll probably be so ashamed of themselves that they go home and emotionally abuse their mousey hipster gfs.

Can't wait to see Dany die. She's already evil as fuck. Jon Snow and Dany are both likely to die in the end. Tyrion will probably take the throne. This entire series has been about subverting expectations, the "good" guys never win.

I have a crush on the thicc one

Okay, mister. You're the ultimate bad ass, nobody cares.

Also, I'm sorry you think lifting weights is vain. Not everybody lift for looks like your teenage friends, dumb sub-20 year old.

>People talking during a show/movie
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

Robb sacrifices 2000 of his men = Good strategy! I like him a lot!
Stannis sends thousands of men to their deaths by attacking King's Landing = THE MANNIS!!! WOOO!!!
Daenerys kills enemy soldiers = SHE'S CRUEL AND SHE'S THE MAD QUEEN, SHE'S WORSE THAN CERSEI

You can't make this shit up