Who else /portuboo/ here?

Who else /portuboo/ here?

Pic related, I took it in Coimbra over summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch5DVcZqsu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comfy country.

Especially the North. You haven't lived until you've relaxed on a terrace on a June evening in Porto with a cool breeze coming off the ocean and listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=ch5DVcZqsu4

I don't even care if anyone's reading this thread I'm just slightly drunk right now and listening to fado and I miss Portugal and my tuga friends really badly.

>tfw I had the opportunity to finish my degree at Coimbra but I turned it down

You will never see that place again. Your friends there will forget you within 1 year.

We chat online like every single day dude. I've known some since 2011.

That will end soon. You’re slowly drifting away. As soon as you or them get partners.

My grandma is from the Azores but I never met her. What's it like

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Never been to the islands but pretty cozy. Definitely a bit poor but still first world. Lots of good people.

One of them kinda has a boyfriend. It was pretty awkward because I met her sorta boyfriend and he made this really off color comment and everyone, especially my friends who are gay, were like "dude, he was hitting on you."

Lmao did you piss in your cheerios this morning?

I approve this amazing thread

Bom dia, amigo. Como tas?

t. Alberto Barbossa

Well aren't you original?

Different American poster, but I agree, Portugal was probably the coziest country I've ever visited. I studied abroad in Spain and liked Portugal a lot more and went on 4 different trips while I was studying.

Amazing and cheap food, fabulous wine, friendly people, gorgeous climate, gorgeous landscapes, cities with real character. Porto was probably my favorite big city but Lisboa has wonderful charm as well. Not to mention the smaller towns and villages. Never saw Coimbra but heard it's really nice.

Hope we get to go back some day OP.

Shitty pic is some octopus dish I had in Porto that was glorious

That food is "polvo à lagareiro" iirc

Have you ever went to Alqueva?

Eu estou bem, obrigado.
Preciso é de chuva eheh

my crush at work is a huge portuboo
I have two tickets for a festival near lisbon to be held in july, I'm supposed to go there with my gf but now I'm having doubts about our relationship and I'm thinking on breaking up with her and asking my cutiepie co-worker if she'd like to join me
what say you, Sup Forums, should I do it?

porto you say?

I have never visited Portugal, any good places to go to?

what would you? what's difference between spain and portugal? both places seem like a good place to enjoy vacation btw

Portugal has more Imperial and traditional Aesthetics because their empire fell in the 90s while Spain's main cities are full of fucking commieblocks as if we were part of the Warsaw Pact

Never went to Alqueva unfortunately, but it looks beautiful. I'll have to add it to my list of places to see whenever I go back.