Ask a devout muslim anything that has lived in Iran for 20 years of his life and now lives in the United State...

Ask a devout muslim anything that has lived in Iran for 20 years of his life and now lives in the United State. I will answer anything.

Yes homos deserve death

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/docs/Dabiq-Issue-14.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6gmNbiWKgo8
youtube.com/watch?v=nUqrafe46B8
id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqifah_Bani_Sa'idah
youtube.com/watch?v=snpN7mctqAg
youtube.com/watch?v=V36IFSmME_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqj1RBP1LFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the best starburst flavor and why is it yellow?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Are scholars still forbidding you to eat Starburst?

What is this starburst you ask?

Why don't you want to go live in sandland among your peers?

How much are you ready to bet that you'll give your kids a durka-durka name and not an American one?

Why do you fuck camels?

Q: If Michelle Obama turns out to be a tranny, should Obama be thrown off a building?

>homos deserve death

Then why are you alive, faggot?

Why do homos deserve death?

Obama betray allah. He deserve all anger from allah. Peace be upon him

I have wife you homo

It was written by muhammad pur profit from the word of allah that they are enemy

Why would you leave based iran for this sunni wahabbiist infiltrated shithole? You have to go back before the muslim brotherhood cockhole huma abedin and her cia fagboys get you.

If I drew a picture of the prophet Moses, would you kill me?

If I drew a picture of Mohammed, would you kill me?

Iran has american everywhere. Economy good in america. Iran to much american.

What are the 2 types of muslims, I know theres "Sunni" and another one.

Go to the gas station right now, ask for starburst, and tell me what color is best this isn't a fucking game

When will iran nuke the jews?i want to be ready for the party.

Get outbred by Arabs mate. Did your sister cuck you for a wog?
>Pic very related.

Sunnis are true muslims

why do you think being a bitch to allah is superior to people whom are not allah's bitches?

Non-muslim here, can I go to Iran and take a girl from your country?

What's the other one called? It's important ok. I have a theory about muslims. It's similar to cathlic vs christian.

Only one true muslim. Others are fake and disgrace

Ew now I know why you're in america then
TAKFIR!!!!

Ok but Sunni follows Shariah law right? How do you survive in America that has different laws.

Shia. Iran is majority Shiite.

Police doesnt stop me from forcing wives into sharia law

1/2

Think again. Shia Muslims has followed Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) and his infalliable Family. But you sunnis chose to follow a son of bastard that where taken by a mekkan jewish whore from the garbage.

Muhammad Bin Saaib Al Kalbi narrates in his book (Al Salabah Fe Ma'rifat Al Sahabah) (3/212)

Nufayl was working for Kalb Bin Luayy Bin Ghalib AlQarshy and he (Kalb) died. His new master was Abdul Muttalib, Sahak was also working for Abdul Mutalib she was shepherd taking care of his sheep. He separated between them in the pasture and they agreed one day to meet in a rest home.

Ever read Dabiq?
clarionproject.org/docs/Dabiq-Issue-14.pdf

2/3

Nufayl desired and loved her. Abdul Muttalib had made her put on pants of leather with a lock on and he kept its key with him to her status of him. When he (Nufayl) chased her she said: nothing from what you are saying is for me and he has made me put this leather and put a lock on it. He said: I can trick him, he took some butter from the sheep's buttermilk and smeared the leather and what is around it of her body with the butter till slipped down to her thighs. He did effect her and she got pregnant by him with Al Khattab. When she had given birth to him she threw him on some garbage during the night with fear of Abdul Muttalib. A Jewish woman named Jenazah picked up Al Khattab and raised him. When he grew up he used to cut wood and was named 'Al Hattab' the wood cutter. So with the letter 'Ha' but was distorted in the vocabulary. Sahak was faring him in secrecy, one day he saw her and her bottom was lowered. He didn't know who she was, he fell on her and she got pregnant by him with Hantamah. When she had given birth to her she threw her in the dumps outside of Makkah. Hisham Bin Magheer Bin Walid picked her up and raised her and she was attributed to him.

Why won't you stop trying to kill the Jews?

3/3

When she grew up and Al Khattab frequently visited Hisham and he saw Hantamah and liked her. He asked Hisham if he could marry her and Hisham allowed her to marry him. She gave birth to Omar. Al Khattab was Omar's father because he and Hantamah got married and she gave birth to him. And at the same time his grandfather because he and Sahak got Hantamah. Al khattab and Hantamah are from the same mother Sahak.

And we summarize the lineage of Omar Bin Al Khattab as follows:
Nufayl + Sahak = Al Khattab
Al Khattab + Sahak = Hantamah
Al Khattab + Hantamah = Omar

We see that Hantamah is the mother and sister of Omar Bin Al Khattab i.e. she is the wife and the daughter of Al Khattab.
And Al Khattab is his father because he is Sahak's lover (i.e. who committed fornication with her) and her son at the same time. I.e. he is Omar's father and grandfather at the same time.
Sahak is his grandmother, mother of his father and the mistress of his father at the same time.

Al Salabah Fe Ma'rifat Al Sahabah (3/212)
Ilzam Al Nawasib. By : Nurullah Zarihi.

So we got shiite and sunni , and they both praise mohammand and the quran? I never understood why the 2 groups that follow the same book go crazy and kill eachother.

Sunni or Shia?

Fuck off you are wrong and disgrace to allah peace be upon him.

Sunni

>he literally spells his God's name by drawing a flaccid dick and pair of balls

He's not actually from Iran or Iranian.
Just a faggot from (((langley))) doing cointelpro.

Starburst is what Americans call cum that you suck out of a penis from a male prostitute using drugs. The idea is that you will get a little burst of psychoactive chemicals when you swallow the cum.

I made you a drawing.
Do you like it?

Sufis* m8 u mispelled true islam

So a prom night dumpster baby x2
and "i'm my own grandpa" song in the same story. And people read this, and believe in it so much they murder eachother over it?

I wish you where here to hear my loudest kek. You reminded me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=6gmNbiWKgo8

What do you think of Sufism?

youtube.com/watch?v=nUqrafe46B8

its cancer mate.

>anal jihad
top kek

There are various smaller heterodox groups too, but Sunni and Shia are the main factions, yes. Their main doctrinal disagreement was based on recognizing Ali is a Mo's successor or not.

That video is blocked to Canada rip. Glad you laughed though :)

Fight me faggot.
Its true islam

I'm not asking you, you fucking punk.

How do you feel that your god's name written in Arabic looks like a cock and balls?

it's toilet baby by kroll show. :D You try find it.

Do they know that mohammad was raised in the Vatican?

Religion of piss and missunderstanding

Im an Albanian/Jordanian/Lebanese Bektashi sufist. Let's drink Rakia and Vodka together comrade.

Single handedly making Islam a religion of death is the sunni religion of bloodshedding and killing from the banu umaya to the ottoman empires have all been sunni.

Sunni = jew puppets
Cant wait until based houthis finish off the donmeh kikes of the saudi royal family

Yup, I support houthis as well as HezbAllah. :D What ever it takes to take down these scums that corrupted a whole region for they're own gains.

Why do you believe that the earth is flat and sits on a whale? (Surah 68:1)

>And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

Is jesus god? i thought only allah could create

What is the difference between Sunni and Shia?

Sunni = worship of kikes
Shia = rejection of kikes

One belongs in the desert. The other also belongs in the desert.

what is your home address?

Shia Muslims chose the right path wich Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) appointed as after him his infalliable family and the 12 Imams of outspring, and sunnis chose the bastardized and incestous ''sahaba'' or ''friends''. Whom close to all of them where enemys of Islam. Including aisha (LA) and hafsa (LA) both where married to Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) but they conspired and poisoned him with order from the jewish saqifa bany saad. Read: id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqifah_Bani_Sa'idah

Nice try FBI

wahahahaha I love the summary.
So simple yet so fucking true.

>Implying the NSA has to ask

>Including aisha (LA) and hafsa (LA) both where married to Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) but they conspired and poisoned him with order from the jewish saqifa bany saad.
Women - born nation wreckers. Now I understand why they keep them in veils and on the shortest leash possible. I would too after such treachery.

fuck mudslimes

I mean there is a reason Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) said most of the people in hell will be women. They love life on earth as if its the only place to live forever forgetting the afterlife. Not only that some of them are more greedy than a jew. I wont fucking care about no marriage or getting kids I swore I wont touch a women in my life after two failed marriages.

Jihad Joe, they finally let you out?

What are mosques like? Do you have someone who leads a regular prayer service, like at a Jewish temple or Christian church? Or is it just lots of bowing and silent prayer?

Being the rest of your CIA brainwashed people here. Then maybe Iran can reach even higher glory without its people such as the Bahá'í being barred from receiving a higher education.

Its prayers like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=snpN7mctqAg

And lectures like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=V36IFSmME_Q

Nothing big really. Just a constant awakening and reminding of your life and guidelines.

mashallah, how do irani rawafidh treat you?

>literal internet censorship
when did canacuck get cucked so hard?

MUHAMMAD WAS A PEDOPHILE

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88 Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Consummated: Make complete by having sexual intercourse

POST-MUHAMMAD ISLAM

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.

Fatima, Muhammad's favourite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.

Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favourite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favourite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

aisha is the mother of believers according to quran

QUESTIONS FOR MUSLIMS:

>Why do you make up such a disproportionate amount of the people in jail in France?
>Why do you think it's okay to stone people to death for adultery, chop off peoples hands for thievery, and all other general sharia law savagery?
>If Sharia Law and Muslim culture is so great, why are all your countries such worthless crapholes, and why are you living in a country that isn't run by Muslims and Sharia Law?
>If Islam is a religion of peace, why does the Koran ask to incite violence in roughly 130 passages?
>What makes you think it's okay to come to another country with another culture and not adapt, what would happen to me if I was a white western woman in a bikini and I went to a Muslim country and started talking about Christianity, and how Jesus is the one true savior, asking for churches to be set up to accommodate my kind?
>Why should I believe that you're not all liars when Taqiyya clearly states you can lie about your faith
>Why do you idolize someone that married and had sex with a child?

Now answer without using crap arguments like 'It's open to interpretation', 'not all Muslims are like that'.

Also here is a video of "Normal, non extremist Sunni Muslims" all agreeing that women should be separate from men, and stoning people to death for menial crimes is okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

A fruit-flavored candy. Comes in a package with a number of random flavors. Easily found at any gas station or grocery store.

I have debated with many Muslims. Their defense of Islam can be summarized in three categories:

1- Denial of the authenticity of Islamic sources that report the stories of crimes of Muhammad (example: debate with Edip Yukssel, a leader of the Submitters)

2 - Moral relativism and situational ethics, e.g., “In those days, pedophilia, assassination, rape, raid, pillage, massacre and lying, were common practices, so Muhammad is innocent because he did what everyone else was doing.” Muslims even go as far as to question the legitimacy of the Golden Rule to claim I do not have any basis to condemn Muhammad. In other words, who can say what is good and what is evil? That is up to the messenger of God to decide. (Example: debate with Yamin Zakaria)

3 - Calling everyone who disagrees with them jews.

Muslims really have no debate skills beyond these three. When the first two fail or they cannot come up with anything else to say, they immediately resort to the MUH JEWS argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqj1RBP1LFg

Yet they outbreed some eu countrys by 2030.

sing with me
khaybar khaybar

your basing your insults on hadiths, that could be fabricated

even if there was a 0.005% chance that the stories on aisha (mother of believers) were false, you are risking going to hell

tell me, do you feel lucky?

the quran also says that those who gave bayah under the tree (omar was with them) are promised heaven

I'm pretty sure it's just something to do with copyright.

>youtube.com/watch?v=snpN7mctqAg
I feel like I'm on a list now.

If you think that is going to happen you are as dumb as a rock

I swear on the Quran and I put my hand on the Quran that omar (LA) abu bakr (LA) othman (LA) aisha (LA) hafsa (LA) muawya (LA) yazeed (LA) is in hell.

Haha, thanks for the education leaf.

I didn't know sunnis were unable to say shia, a new faggot rule for faggot mudslimes I was not aware of.

Did you cheer/dance when the towers came down on 9/11?
Asking for a friend whose running for president

Because white people are racist, and christians are annoying cucks.
Now go to bed, Waalid.

look, sunnis are going to heaven, its better to not insult any prophets friends

we dont know what happened 1400 years ago, maybe you are insulting someone Allah loves

Anyways Im going to sleep now. Here is the name of omar (LA) the first terrorist that stole the succesor status from Imam Ali and made him the 4th caliph and was bashed in over 80 years in the first 80 years of the sunni rulership. The sole reason Islam is hated by christians and if not for omar (LA) we would have had a better place.

Aisha showed mahrams how to do ghusl actually performing it (not just showing via motions while clothed).

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 251]

>I swear on the Quran

according the quran , jesus is god next to allah

see

How are you Sunni when you live in Iran? What's the sentiment for Sunnis in a Shia majority nation? Also do you learn Arabic as a second language?

enjoy hell khaffir

go pray to ali before bed, ask him for money