ITT: Point out flaws in villains' plans

ITT: Point out flaws in villains' plans

She could have just used a spell on herself to make herself the fairest again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMTWmqFBWBo
youtu.be/fN__bhtYKxo?t=1m9s
my.mixtape.moe/tfydlj.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snow White probably wasn't simply fairest because her looks, but her youth and character as well. Plus like Plastic surgery, glamours don't count.

I forget, was there a reason given that she avoided killing Snow White with a lethal poison and instead used a much more complex non-lethal poison with an extremely bizarre cure?

If Scar hadn't tried to betray the Hyenas he probably would have gotten out fine.

How exactly was Elmer planning to kill Bugs and Daffy? With his gun?
Daffy is shown to be able to tank point-blank shotgun blasts to the face without it causing him more than minor discomfort and inconvenience.

I just assume the effectiveness of the poison related to the amount consumed. Snow White just took a bite.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMTWmqFBWBo

Witch should've shoveled that shit down her throat like a drunk cheerleader on prom night.

If Lex Luthor would only get over his bullshit pride.

No official explanation from the cartoon, but other sources play the scene as Snow not really swallowing the poison, so she just spit it out as a side effect of the prince kissing her. She was still basically alive as they prepared to bury her. The dwarves weren't doctors, not even Doc.

We're ignoring the real flaw, that many years ago, my sister pointed out when she declared that she would be the fairest in the land.

>Not looking like that, lady.

Maybe Snow White became the fairest when the queen turned herself into a hag, and the queen actually was the fairest until then

Just buy yourself a wench.
Contrary to your counterpart in the book you are no priest and don't have to be celibate .

Elmer is a vegetarian. He only hunts for sport.

In the written version that I had as a kid, the mouthful of poison apple she bit got lodged in her throat and never made it to her stomach. When the prince kissed her she coughed it up and came out of her coma.

It was magic poison so you can just sorta roll with that

Just like a woman to not know how to swallow properly.

The magic mirror looks at more than just looks. The Queen was not the fairest and changing her looks along would not fix that.

They would have turned on him for his incompetence. He was running out of food and refused to move on. Something was going to give.

He didn't want to be celibate. He was unnerved by his lustful feelings and was worried about damnation. Committing another sin on top of that doesn't solve his religious dilemma. His plan after all was to marry Esmeralda or kill her and every other gypsy to remove the temptation.

You guys need to up your game.

Gaston failed to realize that he was merely a big fish in a small pond. Had he just moved to a larger city he'd have found many other women better than Belle that would have been more of a challenge to wed.

But that stupid fucking mirror said she was the Fairest in all the land, not that she WILL be fairest in all the land.

What if the queen wished on the dragon balls that she was the fairest of them all. What then?

>Pull Aladdin up from the cave
>Give him what ever reward he wants (at this point you can fucking afford it)
>part ways business concluded.

And Jafar now has the lamp with no fucking issues.

Maybe she planned to kill off all other women in the land afterwards?

youtu.be/fN__bhtYKxo?t=1m9s

With her and her brother's powers she could've fucked shit up all over the world. Making a big retarded death ray just tied her down. The writers fucked up by making her too powerful then severely limiting how she used her powers. Don't make someone who can transport across the world in a second and dematerialize people with a look then have them decide they want to fistfight for no reason.
Magic probably.
What other women?

speaking of which, did the TV Show ever address who created the Cave of Wonders?

If Hans wasn't a gloating moustache-twirling idiot, he'd finished Elsa without any problems.

>Take Belle's father being kidnapped seriously
>Rescue him from the beast
>Slay the hideous beast
>Belle is now astounded by your bravery and loves you, forever in your debt.

Why did he ignore these three?
Considering that they acted as a single unit and weren't in competition with each other, they were probably willing to share him between the three of them.

>better than Belle
it was completely a green-grass situation. He only wanted Belle because she didn't want him, and he was the type who appreciate a 'challenge' when most people bent over backwards to please him.

Given the choice between Belle, who didn't want him, and a gal four times as hot and four times as smart, who did want him, he would have pursued Belle every time

Belle was a challenge. He's alpha as fuck and refuses to back down from a challenge.

Psure he didnt actually give a shit about belle herself, it was the /idea/ of winning belle despite everything.

Because there's no humor in that, Harley. It goes against his MO.

But his point was there were probably even more challenging women outside his small town.
Though I suppose it was too late at that point as the gauntlet had been laid down and to leave it on the ground would bring shame.

I forgot how hot these three where wtf

Forbidden fruit. Man wants what he cannot have. He probably did bone them a lot but he also wanted Belle more. Three whores do not a family man make.

You can't make a ho a housewife

he just wants to spend time with his friends

this. so long as the hunt can be considered a 'success', i.e, the target is incapacitated, that's good enough for him.

Didn't stop him shooting Batgirl.

that was the set-up to a joke

Why was he worried about Carl stealing the credit for finding the bird? He's already on record as having found it first. If anything, Carl would be vindicating him.

He's an old man that invested a lot of murder into this project already.

>girl on the right throwing up the horns
THESE BLONDES ARE DOWN WITH THE DEVIL!

At that point the queen is clearly letting her obsession over Snow White obscure her original goals.

Because he was paranoid old man who'd gone mad from the isolation.

I got a better plan

We teach her the greatness of mature women

The musical makes it clear the they're his fuck buddies - nice, but not marriage material. He intended to cheat on Belle with them.

Thought about this years ago, Jafar could have given Aladdin a handfull of gold and kept the lamp. There would have been zero issues between then after that point.

Jafar gets to be magic sultan while Aladdin gets to be a rich guy and live in a nice house.

>The conflict of the film is averted through the Prince throwing his dick into Grimhilde
>He becomes consort king
>She forgets about Snow White who lives the rest of her life in a simple but pleasant existence with the Dwarves
>Everyone lives happily ever after

Was it ever stated if the old hag transformation was permanent? Because a couple stories liked to make some kind of morality tale about how the queen destroyed her beauty in the effort to kill Snow White.

wait, she's a redhead?

The joke wasn't on Batgirl, it was on Jim.

Pink.

If Gothel just took Rapunzel out on a hill the Lanterns passed over, she probably would've been fine, or at the very least avoided the exact situation that undid her completely.
I don't think we ever see her hair, she's always wearing the cowl.

You nigs of mine

if Gothel just fucking lied about what Punzel's birthday was she never would have made any connection between herself and the lanterns

In the original version she spit the apple bit out when a maid was messing with her comatose body.

Maybe she thought she was lying when she connected the two events. Easier than baking a cake.

my.mixtape.moe/tfydlj.mp4

nsfw

>that disgustingly exaggerated blowjob face

It's actually pretty funny if you think about it. For all his gadgets and trying to appear super-human, he's gunned down like a common person.

>The dwarves weren't doctors, not even Doc.
IS EVERYTHING A LIE?????

When you wish upon a star, it actually kinda still matters who you are.

No, he should have killed Simba himself.

Yeah but Scar whole deal as a villain was that he was self-centred and incompetent.

And y'know he murdered his brother I suppose.

that's because you're not thinking creatively
picture it, Batman, after all these years, all his stances and counterstances under different writers,

gets killed by a gun shot from a bullet

imagine that

I have a feeling if he had got his way and married Bell, he'd have just run off and done precisely that in a few months.

Scar in the first half of the movie and Scar in the second half of the movie are practically different characters. He went from competent and compelling to inept and indolent. Being too narrow-minded and delusional to be king and then going from a skilled manipulator to a terrible liar rendered him loathsome and easily defeated.

oh shit
she might not be the fairest but she's the hottest
what if the mirror fucked up and thought she ment fair in like, the law sense? that the queen was biased, always, and kinda evil, and that snow white was literally willing to give everyone a fair chance like a ho

He had no reason to try any more. He had gotten what he wanted, and immediately settled for what he had. His aspirations ended the moment he became King, and with those gone, he let his skills begin to rust.

The mirror's just a fucking creeper with no taste; Snow White is canonically 14.

Such a shame, really. Be Prepared is so inspiring to this day.

His voice actor played a really good villain in the third Die Hard film. I don't know if this is a controversial opinion or not, but I liked him a bit more than Hans.

He had years of indolent luxury to grow soft and weak, the change in characterization made perfect sense.

I think it's supposed to be because his ambitions got realized and he didn't really have a plan from there. He just wanted to be king, he had no goals past that.

I think you're both right, it's just disappointing to me personally.

In the film, Queen Grimhilde reads the spell and knows that Snow White will be put into a "death-like sleep" by the apple. She then gets a huge kick out of the idea that the dwarves are going to see Snow White asleep, think she is dead, and presumably bury her alive. To her that's much more entertaining than just killing her. The queen wanted to trick Snow White's beloved friends into accidentally killing her, and probably took great pleasure in imagining her slowly withering away in a coffin buried in the ground.

That plan only backfired because she could not foresee that not only would the dwarves decide that Snow White was too pretty to bury and keep her in a glass coffin above ground despite the risk that she'd start to decay, but that the Prince would one day happen by and decide to kiss her corpse. Remember, when the dwarves find her they really do think she's dead, so the queen came pretty close to actually succeeding.

>tfw your plans are foiled because the prince happened to be a deranged necrophiliac

Gothel would have died when Rapunzel did, or been killed by her eventually when she needed to tell Rapunzel how to keep her own fucking self alive so she could use her hair. In every alternate universe, Gothel gets pushed out of that window.

Supposedly, early planning for the film had half a dozen scenarios in which the queen would make similar attempts on Snow White's life, only to have them each thwarted by dwarves. The writers apparently decided to ditch them because taken together it raised questions about Snow's intelligence.

Meanwhile Flynn becomes immortal because Rapunzel's pubic hair is still enchanted and golden

Why the fuck did Coco LaBouche tell Jean Claude to keep the babies from going to the wedding? Before that they were all unhappy but resigned to Chuckie's dad marrying her, and then she goes full retard and engages in kidnapping! Like the Aladdin example earlier, she could have given Angelica her parade, which would have been a pittance next to the power she'd gain as president, and it would have been fine for her instead of eventually getting snitched on.

Plus that's when Kira figures things out and becomes another potential voice to ruin things. And did she not think that the Jap guy who said he was coming to the wedding, would want to see her new step child?

She's just moments from her victory but when she sees the kids in the hall she spergs the hell out and ruins all of her plans

I guess she really has no patience for Canadian comedians

Did they light up the lanterns on Rapunzel's birthday or the day she was stolen, like a reminder that the case will never be closed for them?

My exact thoughts.

I've always assumed Rapunzel got her healing magic on herself when she used it.

Not everyone gets as much practice as you.

I'm sorry, your dubs made me retarded and I don't get your joke

Pls explain

He should have smothered Anna once they were alone and then he would've been free to execute Elsa and assume the throne.

Kids in the Hall is the name of a classic Canadian sketch comedy show

What he should have done is convinced Anna that her sister woukd be alright in the wilderness alone and married the dumb bitch and became King when Anna became Queen. Or married Anna in the first place and still would have power in Arendale as the sisters were co-rulers.

There's no way he could have predicted a talking snowman managing to bust Anna loose, and she was basically on her deathbed anyway. The fact that his plan didn't work in the end is nothing short of miraculous.

Gothel could have lied about Rapunzel's birthday and the whole movie would've literally not happened. Rapunzel is sheltered enough to believe anything anyway

>oh those are just giant fireflies that come out once an year, how cute, now go back to bed

This has been bugging me for years, is Gothel literally retarded?

What Disney villain had the most flawless plan?

Hans, literally only foiled by a mentally retarded toy advertisement ex machina whose involvement he couldn't have possibly predicted

As the ancient Hawaiians used to say 'The sweetest coconut is always on the palm tree you can't reach'

Hair magic is a hell of a drug

I'll give him this, Rourke was HELLA prepared for everything that came along. I'll wager that if the Leviathan hadn't wiped out the majority of his crew and equipment, even having the Atlanteans attack full out with their flying machines probably wouldn't have stopped him

Nigga had fucking BIPLANE LAUNCHERS packed on the eventuality that he'd need to attain aerial superiority

It was a sloppy mistake. She could've lingered in a coma for who knows how long.

Hades. Shit would have worked out for him if his two lackies weren't useless.

Yep. Rourke was fucking ready for anything and everything except true love, and he still nearly succeeded.

He's another Scar kinda...

>Brother of the chief of their societies, who he hates and covets the throne of

>Wry and dour as opposed to their brother's warm friendliness

>Tries to eliminate their brother's young son as part of their scheme to obtain an army and overthrow the social order and become ruler

>Gives this part of their plan over to incompetent lackies

>Their nephew are raised by adoptive parents who guide them along through life until they're strong and ultimately throw them down where they're fucked up by those they had formerly had dominion over

Funny thing, that

I don't understand why Scar couldn't have killed Simba right after he told him to "Run away". What witnesses could their have been? And why rely on morons who already couldn't kill him before?

He didn't particularly want Simba dead, per se, just out of the way; it didn't really matter of he died or not, and indeed, the only reason he came back to the Pridelands was because fucking Nala chanced upon his home.