I just witnessed my father cheating, what would a redpilled person do in this situation??

I just witnessed my father cheating, what would a redpilled person do in this situation??

Depends. Is she hot?

Fuck him in the ass to teach him a lesson.

I only saw her for a second, Im currently locked in my room. She was blonde tho.

Cut his balls with your Katana,

Murder suicide

do not bring shame to the family, tell no one
cane him for punishment

Ask to get a piece of that ass as well

Take him a beer and give him a high five.

Fucking is thirsty work.

blackmail him for everything hes got

Get your mom to train herself in the art of krav maga or some shit and make her beat your dad to death

He's knocking on my door, what do I say??

Storm in and rape him in the ass. Do it!

Fuck your mother to make it even

>what would a redpilled person do in this situation??

Don't tell your mother, get a job and move out as well. If my NEET son ratted me out for that they would quickly find themselves homeless

Dont say anything user, you only blab if its your mom cheating a man can cheat when he wants but a woman has to keep her word.

he is making fool of your mother, how much more cucked can you be?

I caught both my mom cheating.

I went and told. She had no job and lived off him while he worked 16 hours a day in Gary Indiana as a steel mill security guard/emt/firefighter to support her extravagant lifestyle of 300,000 dollar homes and 500 dollar jackets.

Probably wasnt wise because he quit his job and left and we were poor.

blackmail him.

At least it wasn't your mother.

Considering your a NEET fag locked in your room

Asking him to watch from the closet

Maybe you can work your way up to batting cleanup someday

I think Im gonna go out the window and go to starbucks, see you in 10 mins

go to , cuck

Report him for RAPE.

Be strong Hong Kong bro.

/thread

>redpilled

subjective

You're Asian, chances are your mom's pretty fucking hot
Tell your mom dad is cheating and the best way to get back at him is to have his own son fuck his wife
Getting cucked by your son is extremely shameful no matter the culture, even if he is unfaithful.
If you're worried about being slandered due to incestuous relations with your mother, move to Mainland China, you'll fit right in.
>But that's gross and degenerate
>Not wanting loving tender comfort sex where she asks you how you're doing and is concerned for your well being like only a mother can be
>Not wanting to make the round trip back to where you were conceived
>Not wanting to cuck your unfaithful traitor scumbag father in the most shameful way posssible
Don't be a pussy, fuck the one you came out of. What could go wrong?

Kill him you fucking cuck

He's not 100% wrong.
Just because your dad cheats doesn't mean he doesn't love you or your mother. He's just getting his dick wet.

When a woman cheats though it means she's seeking replacements.

I'm not saying it's good or he should be pleased his dad betrayed his mother, but the ramifications of catching your mother cheating are much, much worse.

ask him why

What does it matter? Both are breaking their vows and being disloyal, a man should have control over his dick as a women over her emotions. Literally the same thing.

>patricide
Pretty major taboo bro, even more so than adultery and fornication.

They used to dismember people alive for that in China.

Blackmail

Like I said it's shameful and I would be destroyed if I caught my dad cheating.
HOWEVER

If your mother cheats she's not just looking for some dick, she's looking for a new family. It's a much higher level of rejection.

Tell your mother. Seems straightforward.

If i would have got the money, I would have got some hitmen to end him

>It's a much higher level of rejection.
I see an opinion.

Stfu retard. Cheating is fucked. It'd a deal breaker no matter what. Sorry OP.

Joking aside, tell your mom. Sorry to hear.

talk to your dad about what he's doing and why.

then decide.

tell him let you fuck blondy or you tell mom

To be fair, his mom has probably not fucked his dad since the night he was conceived.
the "deal" was likely broken far earlier
source: married to an Asian woman

Anything below murder is bad option

At starbucks, forgot to bring charger and wallet, only have 15 mins left.

I think Im gonna call my mom and say dad cheated.

Punch him and tell him to be a fucking adult

U serious? I'm dating a Korean and I think I'm in love

Yea, it's 100000 times worse if mom cheats.

A regular dad that cheats on mom with hoes won't leave his family, usually. He'd go Arnold Schwarzenegger.

If you come from a Muslim or polygamous culture, your dad banging other women is natural. "Caught dad banging his other wife."

Mom on the other hand cucking your dad with offspring from some other man's seed is a capital sin in the eye of every known god that man has ever created and the one that is real.

Your wife taking the meat from another man than your dad is the worst of crimes.

Hear your dad out first you idiot.

Put yourself in his shoes.
Would you want your kid snitching on you?
Can you blame him for getting some strange?
Is he still taking care of your mother?
Move on, let the world remain at peace.

serious enough, although by your flag I guess you're dating a Korean-American?
But even if she's a Korean Korean, I understand that when they live in America for a long time they don't make the "Chichi from Dragon Ball" transformation unless they move back to Asia

I would just privately shame my father to his face, and threaten that if he ever does it again, then I will tell on him.

Be smart, don't rip your family apart. You'll take a blow as well if they divorce.

Alright, last post.

I was too afraid to call my mom about it, and reading your suggestions, Im gonna say nothing to my dad and keep quiet until I graduate from college, get a job and my own life. Im only half a year away from final exam, and immediately will tell my mother about it.

No, Hong Kong guy!

sauce?
for research of course

Wiser choice!

Dads make mistakes, forgive but you'll have to confront him

Just talk to your fucking dad about it you fucking pussy. As a Chinese man, the secondhand embarrassment from your cowardice is just too much to bear.

/r/deadbedrooms
/r/adultery
/r/survivinginfidelity

It's never a cut and dry story, my son, you may have a perfect mother and she can still be an imperfect partner (or has become an incompatible one).

/r/deadbedrooms

This, marriage is a commitment. Either side breaking it is fucked. This shit is WAY too acceptable in western society. Needs a good old fashioned shunning.

LEL FUCKING HONG KEK
YOUR DAD IS PROBABLY ASHAMED YOU WON'T EVEN CONFRONT HIM LET ALONE TELL YOUR MOTHER
WHAT A USELESS FUCKING HUMAN BEING YOU ARE BEING RIGHT NOW

You are gonna tell your mother? you weak ass asian cuck shut the fuck up about it and never reveal anything.

LITERALLY RUNNING AWAY FROM ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
THAT IS A GREAT LIFE STRATEGY AND IM SURE YOUR FUTURE WILL BE FILLED WITH PLENTY OF SUCCESS

>HONG KUCK VISITS STARKUCKS COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT HAVING HIS WALLET WHILE HIS DAD CHEATS ON HIS MUM
WOW THIS SURE IS A GREAT STORY IM SURE YOU'LL LOOK BACK ON TODAY AND THINK THIS WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE