Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXXWrW6DiJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll only do it if she's in klingon mode

youtube.com/watch?v=sXXWrW6DiJA

Also i'd love to be this cheesecake

suc on tity

Grab the nearest phaser and put the Borgroach down.

Ask her if breast milk tastes sorta like thin cum. The thought has been bothering me a week or so now.

I tell her about my sexual organs

t i d d y t i m e

Breast milk tastes like full fat cows milk. Colostrum tastes like heavy cream practically.

>Captain, earlier this week I experienced physical discomfort in my abdomenal regions.
>The one called Neelix suggested that it was the sensation known as hunger and prepared a meal for me.
>The meal was... Adequate.
>However, I am again experiencing physical discomfort in my abdomen, lower this time, and more unpleasant. This sensation is not diminished by eating meals. Is my body malfunctioning?
>"No, 7 of 9. Your body is in perfect working order. You've just finished digesting your first meals."
>*7of9 raises an eyebrow*
>"You have to go to the bathroom."
>I an unfamiliar with this procedure
>"I think I may be able to help"
>*Janeway smirks*
>"Computer, locate Kes"

lmao

I like where this is going, proceed...

lmao continue

heh...

>"computer, run a level 2 diagnostic scan for all holodeck programs related to the subject of defecation"
>"Working...There are twelve-hundred and thirty-nine individual runtime programmes on the subject of defecation"
>"computer, who is the author of these programmes?"
>"Twelve-hundred and thirty-nine programs are authored by Ensign Kim, under encrypted personal file "Work Stuff""
>"computer, run Borg decryption program Alpha 92 and run the most used program of the selection"
>"Warning, procedure not recommended"
>"Explain."
>"Holodeck safety protocols are disengaged by default for this program"
>"Disengage safety protocols and run program"
>"Commencing Program "Neelix and Kes' Big Boy Bath""

More please.

So what was she supposed to be? Was she supposed to be a borg?

Get out.

yummy

S U C C
U
C
C

>"Computer, access holodeck program "Toby the Targ", select character Toby the Targ and transfer to new file"
>"Computer, increase size of Toby the Targ by 5000%."
>"Computer, access personnel record of Federation Ambassador Lwaxana Troi and extrapolate holo-image"
>"remove breasts from Ambassador Troi and enlarge to the proportionality of Toby the Targ, and affix to the character's underbelly"
>"Computer, load reference of fecal matter from the garbage disposal pattern buffers of Bellana Torres and place a volume of 2000 metric tonnes into the breasts of Tony the Targ"
"Computer, recreate a plexiglass model of Federation Commander William T. Riker's mouth, rescale so that it may hold the volume of fecal matter, and place under Toby the Targ"
>"Computer, begin playback of 'Adagio for Strings' by Samuel Barber"
>"Computer, engage a site to site transport of Seven of Nine to the bottom of the plexiglass mouth, disengage safety protocols, lockout holodeck two and begin to lactate the breasts at a rate of 2 gallons per second on my mark."
>"Mark."

>most praised sci-fi of all time

>"Computer, begin playback of 'Adagio for Strings' by Samuel Barber"

100% factually incorrect.

Is there a bigger version of this photo. She looks hot asf in it.

God she's hot

Nope.

That experience is been the biggest disappointment of my life.

imagine a nice ice cold milk, then warm it up to a steamy 90 degrees, then drinking it

>Breastmilk. Dr. Crusher's. Hot.

>Dr. Crusher
i see you are a man of good taste

Ensign Ro was best TNG babe

fite me

That's a relief. I drank hot milk all the time before the microwave broke.

Ro Laren > Troi > Crusher = Lwaxana > who else was there? > Guinan I guess?

tasha yar

Not even the hottest Yar

Daily reminder that 7/9 was a major contributing factor to Obamas successful election.

Does Jane way ever doing anything sexual with the crew? I just want to know if I am wasting my time with this show.

This desu, shame she was such a bitch.

MOAR

Thanks, man.

*Was* hot imo. See:

explain

She fucks the crew multiple times

There is a comic where the Kazon assfuck every member of the crew. That's as close as you're probably getting. Not a bad comic though.

He's full of shit

Ummm

There's some sexual tension between her and Seven for a while, but it never went anywhere. Probably because Kate Mulgrew despised Jeri Ryan.

wat
so was she raped or not?

That proves the point you retard

no

Troi was super hot when she was wearing anything other than her usual awful leotard thing.

I was thinking more like

>Worf and Data's actors got their lines wrong on purpose to annoy Patrick Stewart while he was directing this episode

kek

she fucked tom paris, and they had kids
they were both reptiles xD

Nana is my waifu

Stop mocking their love.

I'm the opposite, I think she aged really well, almost like she got hotter.

I can't. 100% accurate

There's something amphibian about her face. Or bird like, I can't decide.

Sometimes I like it when an attractive girl has something gross about her I can't quite put my finger on though.

>"What the... Data! Come and have a look at this! It looks like someone has been rerouting power from the main deflectors to Holodeck 2. Wait a second... whoever this is, they've also performed a biometric scan of Chancellor Troi's quarters... and Dr Crushers... and Commander Worf's... there seems to be something still sitting in the transporter buffer. Data?"

>"Activating transporter now Geordie"

>"Ummm Data? Is that... uhhh..."

>"Scanning. This appears to be human fecal matter. The DNA profile matches Chancellor Troi."

>"Get the Captain"

ok seven of nine; alright now lets get started

i could make us a nano breast milk pump, or we could save the replicator rations for a vintage bottle of wine for us for the night, and do it the old fashioned way ;-p

>Probably because Kate Mulgrew despised Jeri Ryan.

That was where the tension came from. It never went anywhere because it's hard enough to convince writers that same-sex characters are actually the best choice for each other today, let alone two decades ago when Voyager was on.

I contact the Trill Science Council (Sexy Division) for advice and a practical demonstration

fugg, now I have to watch ds9

>work stuff

Ahaha Jesus christ

Trek threads always deliver. Always.

Alright seven, but you have to milk me first but really I'd call the captain or tuvok because she's acting weird and is probably possessed by some alien

Bitch, what took you so long? And wait until you see mirror universe Kira.

>Voyager
>Praised

>mirror universe Kira

I liked when she would wear this dress

>"Captain, the tholian ship has opened fire!"
>"Red alert, hail them at once"
>"Transmission incoming"
>"This is Captain Picard of the USS Enter-"
>*loud incomprehensible insect noises*
>"They cut the link sir"
>"Mr. Data, what did they say?"
>"Accessing now Sir...they said...they said that we have stolen something from them...that we beamed something away"
>"He is correct Captain, I am seeing an unauthorised use of the transporters in the records"
>"From which part of their ship?"
>"Waste extraction"
>"Waste extraction? But tholian...waste...it's an isotype, it's highly radioactive"
>"Confirmed Sir, Lieutenant Barclay performed the transport 2 hours ago"
>"Computer, locate Lieutenant Barclay"
>"Lieutenant Barclay is in sickbay"

*TNG theme starts playing*

Don't pay attention to him. She's pushing 50 and hotter than 75%+ of women half her age.

BIG 160-YEAR OLD COCK

HOW CAN NON-CENTENARIANS EVEN COMPETE

>her borg implants activate, causing her breasts to swell and produce more milk than any human should be able to make

>her tits quickly become /d/-tier
>she starts moaning as she begins to lactate and fall over
>"Commander, you need to milk me quiiickllyyyAAHAHAHHH"

I'm detecting large quantities of win in this thread ^_^

who here acually tased breastmilk at adult age ?

at this one afterparty this zlooty 19yo who'd just had an late abortion was still lactatin' and it was yummy as fukkk

If a pregnant woman get assimilated I think the regeneration chamber might absorb the milk everyday.

>tiddy Turk gib milk

Wtf is wrong with you lol

hahaha xD

Mind if I save ur OC?

MILKY MILKY MILKY

>the EMH will never joyously suck your benis while he's controlling Seven of Nine's body

Consider suicide

Could have easily be turned to the Federation but they fucked off on that idea.

save at ur leisure mai fren
u juz jelly lmao xDD

Deep Space Nine did the lesbian thing several times.

>Create a large holodeck party for the staff
>End program
>Puddles of cum litter the floor

Computer, I want a recreation of a 20th century earth buffet restaurant known as "Golden Coral". Run the program for the next 12 hours. Nobody is to enter. Door lock over ride code "Riker 42876-alpha".

Oh, and computer? Disengage all safety protocols.

fuck son lol wow I didn't think I could hate Voyager any further but now I've got this stuck in my brain