This is your brain on America

This is your brain on America

He's not wrong, although arguably armed guards would be better

>people suffocate on bread let’s ban bread!! XD

Literally nothing with what he said

What part of SHALL NOT INFRINGE do you not understand?

He's right you know. It's the reason why we don't have a terrorist attack every month like you do

It is hardly surprising that people that never even held a gun barely know anything about them. They're similar to parents who want to ban Dungeons and Dragons because it's "satanic", or video games because they cause kids to be violent.

>when every single American reply proves your point
The absolute state

show your respect to rooftop koreans

>posts pics that are antithetical to his point
>wonders why people aren't being BTFO'd

i think most americans on Sup Forums are just pretending to be dumb dumbs for (you)s
i know i would

It's basic human nature. Most people aren't very open minded and refuse to accept world views that deviate from the one they were brought up with.

There's been like 1 or 2 terrorist attacks in Germany the past few years though? Kek

Doesn't help that America already tried strict European style gun control during the Clinton administration and it didn't do anything to help.

>a mass shooting of dozens of people happens every few weeks
RA RA AMERICA
>a bombing killing a few people happens every couple months
FCK EUROPE, WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD

Literally when did a bombing killing a few people last happen in Europe?

this guy gets it, although a gun is much more obvious

America needs a healthy dose of culture to solve the confusion and lack of identity of its people that's making everyone butthurt.

>and let's do all this without raising taxes of course

Hmmmmmmmmm.......

>They're similar to parents who want to ban Dungeons and Dragons because it's "satanic", or video games because they cause kids to be violent
those games weren't designed to kill people, you braindead yank how is this even a comparison

Also they need classes on how to banter.
First world countries have all largely moved past bullying in the same way murder rates have decreased in the last thousand years, while in America they have no alternative to bullying and shooting each other.
Of course, they'd need culture to enable good banter first.

Guess who also doesn't understand

the shooter in florida was so autistic he couldn't operate a fucking microwave yet americans will defend to the death the right of people like that to own guns

You know what, I've lost all sympathy for americans. Every time this shit happens I used to feel sorry for them but they react exactly the same way without fail.

I want to see Sup Forums on good threads.

its like the 90's all over baka
these dumb yanks

Best part of the LA riots

Brb gonna make a bait thread on Sup Forums.

what a shithole of a country

>60M

WTF, how common is abortion?

the attack in china were 33 people were killed by knives were carried out by 10 men, funny how they always tend to mess out that particular detail

What will happen with a black teacher holding a handgun when the cops show up at school shooting?

Lmao I remember when let's arm the school teachers! was a funny meme but now it seems people actually support it.

I can't operate a modern microwave either. Those fucking digital displays and buttons and a million modes are complete horse shit. Give me a microwave with a turn dial for wattage and a turn dial for time, and I'll figure out the rest.

What if the shooter is smart and find how to snowball it into PUBG?

I got one from Samsung and it is a puzzle. You have to learn the fucking symbols but they don't make any sense. I never buy chink shit again.

In fact just give me a fucking stove instead.

What part of AMENDMENT do you not understand?

He’s making fun of the other sharter.

Aren't teachers underpaid overworked and already on the fringes

>"haha Mr. Robinso what gay ass geography are you going to teach us today"
>Pulls back barrel and says "Good thing this is the last geography class you'll ever have Billy"

>tfw you no longer hate or love gun control but just want everyone to die now
I'm going to vote for third-party meme candidates now.

The ironic thing about comparing guns and trucks is guns are less or as regulated as trucks, even though guns are dispensible but trucks are not.

It's just baby boomers man
It really frustrates me people never target them
Like why didn't McVeigh blow up a bunch of middle aged people, he would have been such a hero.

no they're just public employees with easy jobs and a circle jerk culture so they whine a lot
you only think all those things because they're pushing the narrative
the only counter argument is "nobody cares stop whining"

>it's real
This grandpa is really a walking meme.

I think he means 60 billion

Oy vey

How could you forget the 60 trillion?

amerilards will defend this

the basic difference is: guns have the only function of killing
trucks do not and are actually indispensable

You can kill with a knife or pencil, but you cannot ban those
The only thing you can do with a gun is killing, that's its basic and only functionality

If you didn't vote for Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012, you have no right to complain.

That was a good thread

okay, but why

Anyone tried to break into NRA office, gun blazing, and killing everyone there?

What will the argument even be like

Democratic, liberal shooter trying to attack the 2nd amendment, literally the equivalent of weapons grade uranium for them in the debate

The argument is the same, they need guns to protect themselves. The only incidents they can say nothing about would be like the Las Vegas shooting, where there is no possible defense against it.

the last big truck of peace attack was in america

A shooter would first have to make his way through the picket line.

oh shit
They will ban any other political party in an instant.

I am always amused by the prescience of the founding fathers when it came to partisanship

Single issue voting + partisanism is hurting them but its still infinitely better than a ruthless dictatorship

Is that Hamsterwheel?

>non American wants to infringe on American rights again
"When they wrote the first amendment of freedom of press, they didn't mean super fast ones that print 20 newspapers a second, they meant hand cranks that printed individual papers, ban assault printers!"

Who is telling you all this shit?

Goblinos think it's very entertaining just to shoot them

Are Americans fucking idiots? There are heavily enforced laws in place that determine which lanes trucks can and cannot use in order to prevent such things.

Shut up dutchie go colonize something and then get it taken from the anglos

>is not debatable
It literally is. The construction can be amended.

>non American
>"The construction can be amended."
Fuck off

Are you roleplaying again?

Autocorrect can be a real bitch. Ya feel me?

>paper is deadly

*gives you a paper cut*

I just had flashes of Sup Forums gifs with paper cuts at the penile urethra, that's enough Sup Forums for today

Yeah they mostly are.
t. Concerned American

LOl

you are confusing our with your shitholes