Fuck Nu-Carol
Fuck that butch haircut
Fuck KSD
Fuck these current writers
Fuck Disney/Marvel for ruining Carol just so they can make a movie franchise

The current run is great though.

Fuck human beings
Fuck humanity

The butch haircut looks better with her current costume than the long hair did, though.
I'd take the long hair if they bring back the scarf and domino mask, though.

Yes it's crap.

A land of the truly free, dammit.

Eh, it's just marvel being Marvel.
I prefer her new look though. The old one was so generic, she looks pretty distinct now.

Now she looks like a female nazi actually.

Carol has no personality.

Not being flaming garbage like KSD's trash doesn't make this good. It's still garbage.

They need a cartoon where she's just a badass. Like a Wolverine cartoon, except Carol.

So it fits.

Yes, and?
I need this too

Captain Marvel of Alpha Flight? Shove in Jessica Drew, Spectrum, Puck, Aurora, Sasquatch and Abigail Brand and you've got a great supporting cast. They punch shit in space.

it should be called Captain Marvel & Alpha Flight. It's fucking annoying that they don't even give credit for this team

All marvel cartoons are crap.

Which is your fetish? Musclefag or dykefag?

But short hair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Marvel's problem is they're trying to make her POPULAR when all they need to do is make her INTERESTING. Characters need flaws. Written by KSD, she had none. Now Bendis is giving her some. They're not very good flaws for s hero to have, but at least its something. Hate him all you want, but Bendis may be what Carol needs. He's been the only one so far to mention her alcoholism.

Anyone electrified though, that Margaret Stohl is another KSD in disguise?

I can get over the haircut.
I can get over the body-ruining uniform.
I could've gotten over the story arc entirely about a pre-teen, or the story arc entirely about her goddamn cat.
I could even have gotten over the personality wipe.

But the ENTIRE RUN since her relaunch has been SO GODDAMN BORING.

I'm conflicted. Everything about the writer's past work is a bad sign, but everything they say about the book is a good sign. Not only are they finally giving a reason for her to have rabid in-universe fans, they're also highlighting the flaws that make her interesting. I really want to be hopeful about this, but at worst we get 6-12 issues of shit before they relaunch it again.

pretty good bait desu

Stohl is a YA novel writer and a huge fan of KSD. We're in for another shitshow.

Fuck it just pull Bendis off Guardians and make him fix Carol.

She will get fixed when her movie comes out

Just ignore her till she gets a good book

>she will get fixed when her movie comes out

NO DAMM IT, REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY COMICS AFTER THE MOVIE!

Either that or bring Brian Reed back. God, why are women such incompetent comic book writers?

>ruining carol

There was nothing to ruin

This is what always gets me when people defend Carol. Even now after many try hards at marvel, Carol is bland and boring as fuck.

Her personality is ??????