Barbara, this is a difficult thing to ask of you, but if Batman won't do the right thing, then someone else must

Barbara, this is a difficult thing to ask of you, but if Batman won't do the right thing, then someone else must.

Think of the greater good, Barbara! If you want justice to prevail, you MUST rape the Joker!

But girls can't rape guys?

Of course, the Commissioner operates well within the law.

Don't act like you're surprised, you slut.

>rape the Joker

clearly he's asking her to lick his ass

This is NOT happening.

Hi-tec strap-on, courtesy of Wayne Enterprises.

You do realize that guzzling Bruce's cock means you've tasted the inside of Joker's ass, right?

You have to do it, past me. If you don't, you'll be in an unfulfilling job with a loving, but weak black husband.

*Let's do the time warp again* Hold on Gordon there's no need for her to do the deed, you need a BatMAN so let's just send Manbat.Folks are really into that bestiality shit in the future trust me I know.

No! Stop right now! Man-Bat is the opposite of Batman, and if he rapes the Joker, Gotham will be doomed! You have to listen!

I appreciate the thought, Batman, but my wife really wants to do this, and if it means I need to be paradoxically cucked by the Joker, so be it.

Oh come on it will be so shway a Man-bat's dick can do things no Batman's dick could ever do Question you know that. Bruce back me up here your friends are holding back the future.

>Man-Bat is the opposite of Batman
wait
is Man-Bat actually a woman?

Why are these threads always funny? It's like Bane, never gets old.

Who are you to say she isn't, man-pig?

How dare you use such an anti-splicer slur, you bigot!

anything can be funny if you force it enough

MAN-BEAR-PIG?

WHERE?

I'M Al-Gore! And this is super cereal! Who saw Man-Bear-Pig? Who rapes who can wait!

Impostors.