What the fuck is wrong with my dad? He is as hardcore conservative as it gets, would die for our country...

What the fuck is wrong with my dad? He is as hardcore conservative as it gets, would die for our country, loves Donald Trump, dislikes Jews, the list goes on and on. So what's wrong with him?

He's Muslim.

My dad:
>isis aren't Muslims
>they don't represent the majority
>they have completely hijacked the religion

He browses Zero Hedge all day, and would switch to Sup Forums if it weren't for the (well deserved) hating on Islam. What do Sup Forums, introduce him here and redpill him on his own religion or leave him alone?

Side note: I feel like he barely knows anything about his own religion. He's as secular as it gets and kinda just "identifies" as Muslim out of respect for his parents. For example he eats bacon all the time, drinks occasionally and doesn't pray or go to a mosque whatsoever.

Also I'm Christian by the way if anyone is wondering (I think he thinks I'm a Muslim because of the father son thing but fuck that shit it'll probably never come up anyways because we're not a religious family and he can die not knowing)

Thx and sorry for rant

>He's Muslim.
Into the gas chamber with him and with all of his descendants, regardless of their religious beliefs.

Did you read the sidenote I feel like it's possible to educate him he's very smart

Fuck off you Muslim cunt.

Where is he from? Most of the Muslims I know (second generation) are pretty conservative

>I'm Christian
Sorry I forgot niggers can't read
Afghanistan, all arabs can go to hell. We are the shitskin master race.

No, you're a Muslim. You will be killed in the upcoming race war.

Show him the current state of Europe. Show him that they war with each other over different sects.
Did you fail reading comprehension?

His ancestors were Muslim, so he's a Muslim. He should be killed.

Fair enough.

I genuinely don't care about converting every last religious person to a different religion. Do what the fuck ever if you don't undermine my country.

Are you Turkish?

Ataturk died of alcoholism.

islam is like christianity. you choose what you are.

if ancestry mattered to muslims they wouldn't murder the ba'hai

It matters. Muslim = shitskin. Shitskin kids = shitskins. Shitskins = should be killed.

you are a bad person, dude.

What's wrong with being Muslim?

Let him think what he wants

>they have completely hijacked the nation
>says the ""Muslim"" who eats bacon and doesn't pray
kek

>I feel like he barely knows anything about his own religion

Like what OP.

And you are a bad troll, cunt.
All of a sudden you change your mind on which races suck?

races don't suck. its certain cultures and subcultures that are shit.

Is your mom muslim and Afghani as well, or is she a white convert or something?

Islam is how the world really works. It is the ultimate redpill. Which is why Islam is the only ideology currently available that is 100% redpilled on everything from the jew to homosexuality. Islam fixes everything that is wrong with the degenerate media.

Islam isn't a race, you illiterate nigger.

My mom is a white Christian, I'm mixed

Sorry I'm replying so late I just came back to this thread after forgetting about it

I really feel like it's the mentality and not the skin color, but think what you want bro

I would die in a race war if it meant increasing the longevity of the white race by the way

hmm. I don't mind muslims, but I find the conversion aspect annoying. If he didn't force her to, he's fine by me. why does he like trump?

I don't understand WHY any Muslim sides with the leftists fundamental Christians and Islamist's generally want the same thing....Id say we leave the Jesus Muhammad question for GOD to decide, lets never argue about it again. and destroy liberalism and leftwing degeneracy.

Buy him a Quran and leave it where he can see it. If he doesn't read it (moderners are lazy so he won't) point out the fact that the information is right in front of him and he's being wilfully ignorant by not reading it for himself and expecting others to put knowledge in his brain for him.

On second though he may actually read it and force the family to convert. You may just want to pick out excerpts, and be very clear that you'll buy him a Quran if he feels they've been cherrypicked.

t. Guy who actually read the Quran and it's indeed violent as fuck, same with the Bible so if you're a christcuck I'm sorry your argument will be shot down, you're just as backward and Jewish as they are. That doesn't mean atheism is the correct route, your roots are in European polytheism (pantheism)