Xavier Renegade Angel Thread

Is this the best show AdultSwim ever put out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4MYEFFbGVI
youtube.com/watch?v=arVg5mIDQQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zahfk44IaP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. But the Reddit and Memey crowd loves it for its basic puns and wordplay because they are literal autistic man children and will do nothing but spout quotes because they lack the ability to discuss this show in any capacity beyond that.

What are some advanced puns and wordplay?

It ranks up there with Twelve Oz Mouse and Drinky Crow as some of the worst things AS ever put out.

I may answer that with which shall always be unanswered via a silent haiku of the fruitlessness of vegetables

People like it because its satirizes new age ideologies.

The word play and puns are just derivative of that, and is a parody of how "spiritually enlightened" people try to sound profound by speaking allegorically.

I've only ever heard people mention it here.

But whatever, continue the "CONNECT EVERYTHING TO PLEBBIT SO I CAN HATE IT" circlejerk.

ones that require an intimate knowledge of cockney rhyming slang

"Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads."

OHHHHHH

FRUTADA

this show was too good for this world. A perfect satire with wordplay and puns that always land. Really uses the fast-paced 1--minute run time to its full extent

>That guy's nuttier than my pants at a COFFIN SALE

It's a satire show that I enjoyed. Even the voice acting was purposefully inconsistent to denote the disonance of the program and characters.

The only quote I remember is TASTE THE PAIN! TAKE THAT!! however.

Remember this thread? It weas pretty good.

That's good. Really good. As in it could be in the show good.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4MYEFFbGVI
youtube.com/watch?v=arVg5mIDQQ8

Have more?

Someone uploaded the whole 2 seasons to youtube, time to re-watch this show.

>That's good. Really good. As in it could be in the show good.
Thanks user, I wrote it
I always wanted to be a comedy writer, especially for a show like Xavier

I actually like the show, just wanted to see more discussion that wasn't the same fucking quotes

If you're not just pretending to be him, good shit user. Follow your dreams man.

Why you gotta play a nigga like this?

Also, does anybody know why they stopped making the show? I heard it was because of low ratings, and that's understandable. You either love or hate something like this. Personally I think shows like this one benefit from being no more than 2 or 3 seasons long, while their formula is still fresh. Episode 9 of season 2 was like nothing I had seen before.

I will. Thanks user

Wasn't that the fan submitted content episode?

The bar is set way to high with titles like super jail and ATHF to name just 2.

I really only liked this because of how over the top ridiculous it was, i did buy it on dvd so i can remember that this was an actual show and not something that was posted on new grounds a decade ago or some website that no longer exists.

Quite a few shows they never made dvds/blurays for so xavier is lucky

But here's another show Xavier fans will like
youtube.com/watch?v=Zahfk44IaP0
Never released on home video/DVD and only whats online is available

Many recent Adult swim DVDs come in such terrible boxes

Season 2 had a huge quality drop, like, so huge that season 2 was as if it was actually being shown on adult swim. Season 1 was still God-tier though.

The difference between them being that I can actually remember scenes from Xavier

The visuals definitely didn't help the ratings.

I tend to agree, comedy shows should be left to two or three seasons. After that the concept becomes stale and the writers have to start relying on tropes and formula.

>mad about what other people do and like
who is autistic again?

FRUTADA

>comedy shows should be left to two or three seasons

If everyone thought as you did, we wouldn't have six seasons of Venture Bros.

So fuck you and your logic.