Question

Is this considered a historical movie among black Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If this movie make success in Asia, good bye white people in pop culture.

>MY WHITE ASS ON FIREEEEE

the time of wh*Tes is over

Seemingly it's a benchmark in whatever their history is. It's the height of their entire existence, nothing compares to it, It's an expression of their uhh... volksgeist.

Well, they were considered animals in your country until 70 and couldn't join universities.

no, you are wrong

They couldn't access good education because segregation

I see. Do black people have a common history and not "national" and split one like Europeans?

For example a Frenchman and a Italian have different national backgrounds and achievements. Is it different among African-americans? Does someone that comes from Kenya take pride in what Wakandans(dunno how to spell it) did?

I don't think so, because Africans have their own national history, and don't need to pretend a fictional world represents them.

There existed numerous universities that blacks could and did attend since the 19th century.

Like? I only know about Nubia, Wakanda and Ethiopia. I didn't know there were some civilized places in black Africa besides those.

I can't say I do either.

Bummer, I thought some black user might give me some sources and links.

I'm being 100% honest here, niggers don't even know their history.
they know they're from Africa, that's literally fucking it.

They don't know the specific regions, or even realize that they're probably from the western coast of Africa since that's where all the slave ports are. That's why niggers here are always on about Egypt and shit, they somehow think that's where they descend from.

So this movie to them is a GIANT cultural, whatever the fuck... Achievement?
Even fictional Wakanda isn't anywhere near where they're ancestry would be traced to.
They don't have a concept of specific nationality like whites do. You parade some black pride shit in the U.S and you're guaranteed to make shit loads of money. Blacks will cling onto something that has an inherent blackness to it. It's one of the reasons Obama was elected.

Seen a fair few of those "street interview" things on youtube and they'd lead me to believe that a majority of US blacks don't even know who won the civil war.

I see. Thanks for the post user I understand more now.

>tfw the first nog president was a mulatto of East African descent
West Afro-Amerinogs can't accomplish anything ahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

Sad really that they bang on about it. The reality was that the losers of wars were sold to Europeans and that the genepool was forcibly mixed. Africa has a rich History

Wakanda is fictional.

Arguably the biggest centre of civilization in SSA Africa is region of Niger river, West Africa with lots of states through history (Mali, empire of Ghana, do not confuse with modern day Ghana, Songhai, Ashanti, Benin being most notorious). Outside of it there were states in south-eastern Africa (Great Zimbabwe, Monomatapa), in Somalia region and in Congo river region, with Catholic Kingdom of Congo being most advanced.

>Wakanda is fictional.
Uh, honey..

When one shows up maybe he will.

Sadly, I've heard it claimed many can't place this country on a map.

Why are Sup Forumses so racist?

In the future I think will throw out Polish applications when my boss asks me to hire more developers.

Not even Fox News can't.

They changed Montana to Arkansas in map.

A REMINDER THAT POLES NEED VISAS TO ENTER USA DESPITE SUCKING WHITE AMERICAN COCK 24/7

Take that back fucker

>They don't know the specific regions
but that applies to ALL unitedstatians methinks

Did I got rused?

so what
It's not like I can afford a ticket to US anyway

sounds a lot like white Americans, to be honest

Um, sweetie, what is twerking?