What goes wrong in a boy's life to make him enjoy femdom?

What goes wrong in a boy's life to make him enjoy femdom?

Probably lack of a father figure.

I'm into femdom and I have a strong father figure.
It has to do with having a shitty mother figure.

Yep

i enjoy it because when i was like 10 i used to bang this fat chick who would sit on me so that i couldn't move

dafuq is fandom?

>Have crush on a girl
>Like her for her
>Turns out she's into femdom and hates being sub
The problem is when you go full force and don't compromise on shit. For example the chick I like is Japanese, and really just likes any form of "respect term", and since "mistress" and "master" sound gay as fuck, I asked if "Aneki" or "Anego" would work
which they do. So instead of being some cuck I get to imagine myself as a Yakuza underling.
It's the small things. Don't be a full on TORMENT ME AND MAKE ME LICK MY OWN CUM faglord.

/thread
Common edipus complex+Abusive mother

Do you cut off your finger when you upset her?

In my case it was probably being molested by a girl as a kid.

Or a helicopter mom overly involved in ur life.
I like it every once in a while, my gf is 5" so I dom her a lot more of the time tho. Op has a hank hill ass. Let me enjoy my degenerate shit if I want. My bitch knows her place but it's fun to reverse roles every once in a while.

Why does this never happen to me

Mommy issues

Did anybody else when they were a kid talk shit to their mom when they were spanked about them not being able to hit very hard? I wasn't quite as brave when my dad was the one doing the spanking, though.

I imagine it's just that some men have a natural urge to be the submissive partner. You see this in the gay community as well. The problem is that sexually dominant women are pretty rare. And just because a woman is dominant doesn't mean she has the same kinks as any particular submissive male. So, there are a lot of sub men who essentially are SOL.

fag

Literally nothing

It's a deliberate product of ((their)) demasculinization brainwashing propoganda.

Honesty, the ONLY person with the authority to discipline a man is one's own mother.

That means, if any other bitch ass ho tries to do that to you, you topsy-turvy that motherfucker and fucking make it rain slaps on their slut asses.

It's what those bitches want anyway but they can't say what they actually want due to having retarded brains. They want you to pull their hair while you fuck them violently and call them degenerate sluts that deserve to be punished.

It's not really something you'd want.

this. it was choice at the time of course, but i'm 99% sure it's why i ended up so fucked

Are you me? I came to post what you said word-for-word including the nosquat hank hill ass.

I'm not at all into femdom, except when it comes to handjobs. all the spanking and tying up and stuff is fucking weird, and the guys are pathetic.

back when I was in high school, I knew this Italian exchange student. she used to be a literal whore, from the ages of like, 12 up until 15/16. her dad used to fuck her all the time too, I guess. she was an absolute mess, told me about getting raped by a priest and how she convinced another whore to jump in front of a train, guess she watched her die.

anyway I knew her after she'd quit the whoring, was still a total slut though. but goddamn did she know her way around a dick. used to give me handjobs in parks and stuff...whew. every single time, it was pretty much as good as the first time you finally blow your load. I think that's the origin of my femdom hand job fetish. seeing as I got a hardon writing this, I think I am onto something.

for anyone wondering, chick moved back to somewhere in EU (I think Germany), she got really into heroin again, we fell out of contact. received a postcard one day, with a hand drawn picture of us. told me she was sorry for leaving, and that she wanted to say goodbye before she left. seeing as we hadn't talked for months before that, can only interpret it to mean one thing.

>26 now
>still have the postcard

What, was your mum too stupid to step it up to objects?
My mother had a riding crop/plastic spatula and my step dad had a giant wooden spoon. The step dad was a cunt.

Tbh I had the worst of both worlds.
>Helicopter mom who was overly-involved
>Never mentally aged past 14, so she was essentially incapable of handling responsibility
>Explosive and neurotic personality

Explains why I can't get off unless a girl is domming me. fml

Thx for blog faggo

Personally I thought it was pretty awful at the time too, but I guess that was more because of the shame element.

I'm into femdom and both my parents are balanced, loving people. What now?

My wife discovered she likes it when we bought a chastity belt to curb my masturbation problem.

Oops.

When I was younger I always got attention from older girls that would be hanging around my brother and they would pressure me to do sexual things.

It was all pretty innocent stuff (make me grope them and shit) but it probably fucked me up in the head.

no problem, thanks for reading and replying

>noko
How long has it been since you posted here?
>we bought a chastity belt to curb my masturbation problem.
I think you were already into it.

That sounds hot as fuck. Now I'm jealous I don't have an older brother.

>How long has it been since you posted here?

I haven't cleared my browser history or cookies in like a decade.

>I think you were already into it.

You know an easier way to nofap I'm all ears.

for me it was way too many years not getting laid and failing with women till my brain sub-convinced me I wasn't good enough for a women, so I'm only happy when they fuck with me. I don't bealive they actully like me.

Wait so you're intentionally putting noko in the name field? Rather than accidentally putting it there since the email field is gone?

Accepting the idea that you were masturbating too much and needed a device to restrain yourself means you were already being dominated.

>You know an easier way to nofap I'm all ears.
mfw this is exactly how most of my fantasies start

/thread

youre still gay tho for wanting a woman to tell you what to do.

When a was in 10th grade (manlet back then), a girl in the 12th grade was wrestling with me. She had pinned me on the ground and dry humped my butt. Pretty sure that is what did it for me.

user who's into femdom here.

I had 2 perfect parents honestly and I still love femdom so it's just something you're born with I guess.

I refuse to believe you. Women just aren't dominant. They'll do it to please you but they aren't into it.

>rare
More like don't exist

>Wait so you're intentionally putting noko in the name field?

I used to do it to trigger people who thought I couldn't do noko right. I do it now for, fuck, history I guess.

>Accepting the idea that you were masturbating too much and needed a device to restrain yourself means you were already being dominated.

I converted to Christianity, m8.

My wife was surprisingly open to the idea.

Extreme belief in heterosexuality

I dunno, I like it for several weeks, then hate it for several weeks.

>I converted to Christianity, m8.
So you're being dominated by an imaginary guy instead of by a real girl? That's all sorts of kinky, nice.

Lol user I bet you're a cuck getting dominated by air or why do you keep inhaling it

pathetic i tell ya

bump

/thread2 honestly its the truth and even for women who are always dominant, even full blown lesbians still get off the hardest and the most when a man puts her in her place. Women have enough power as it is and if a guy wants to give her that power even sexually then you've lost all shreds of your human dignity

They exist but they're just shy. It takes smooth coercive skill to draw it out of them.

shitty father + no self-esteem, probably ugly or very shy/feminine disposition to begin with

I DON'T WANNA FUCK MY MOM

For me, I think it's because my family was was basically controlled by the women.
My sisters were super feminists who made me think I was evil for being a man.
My mom is a narcist who constantly tells me exactly what I should do and belittled me everytime I did something that showed a bit of independence.
And my dad was a complete cuck (supported my sisters for "expressing their beliefs" even though they actively talked about how shitty men were.

So basically: a shit ton of family issues.

enjoyable read, yeah women are retarded yo,

Nothing wrong with kinky shit as long as it's between two consenting adults that frequently swap the dominant roles and are open about what makes them uncomfortable.

There is everything wrong with wearing a chastity device and engaging in one sided sadomasochism that puts someone else in charge of your life though

I only had a dad. No mom.

I want you fuck your mom, user.

Most Christians don't wear chastity belts. Those that do are subs and God is the dom.

fixes humanities problems
so stressed out and so alpha that he needs a release
finds it by shutting off his brain and letting a woman do the thinking

havent you seen the showtime show billions?

See, this is the kind of shit that I find disgusting.
I might be fucked in the head, but I'm not THIS fucked in the head.

Interesting "BDSM" stats: The average percentage of women who identify as strictly dominant hovers around 11% in the United States as a whole but is very high in California at 32%.

I'm putting this down into Cali having a bunch of spics. Whites tend to be more submissive in general. I assume it's because we have more empathy (more common among females) and are genuinely interested in pleasuring our partners where as spics and nignogs just fuck for the genital friction.

To be fair I only had to wear it for a year. Haven't given myself an orgasm for close to 5 years now.

It could just be because California is a shithole full of terrible people.

its funny. I don't wanna fuck my mom but I want to fuck other women pretending to be my mom. When I was younger my mom was constantly fully nude around me in the house amd I never once popped a boner but mom-son role-playing gets me so diamond.

Are you me?

You pussy-weakling. You are dishonoring all your ancestors and your entire race.

How about you man the fuck up. Get off Sup Forums. And fuck the living shit out of your uppity Japanese girlfriend until she welcomes you home every day on her knees.

Goddamn, what is wrong with you that you are so low test you can't even grab your little-Japenese girlfriend by the hair and dominate her. You deserve to rot and fall away in the annals of history as the guy that was too weak to even properly fuck a girl (not woman). Have you seen Japenese girls? They're like 15 year girls for god's sake.

You pathetic piece of shit. Go get a job and work out. And stop making men look bad.

My mistress had me sterilized a while ago and as I heard the last snip that would forever end my bloodline a wicked smile spread across her face as she leaned in closer towards me and told me that I am literally just a walking wallet for her now. I love her so much

With all the stupid burger posts I don't even know what's trolling anymore

Abuse by mother

Let's make a faggot hate thread

I hate having to share a fetish with these people.

Jesus Christ

I like femdom but that's too far

You could've just say that Greece took your money again

Sorry, not too keen on raping a person I care about, ya fuck nut.
I think you'd fit in better in Saudi Arabia, they got the girls you're after there and share your views on them as well.
Also, I don't see how I'm dishonoring my White ancestors with meeting halfway and being decent to a woman, quite the opposite t b h if you bring up chivalry. I'm not some mudshit or dindu like you whose ancestors raped their women and cut open their genitals as status quo.

lol

no father figure or mother figure so you're searching for something to fill in that gap I'd think