Tfw life is going absolutely nowhere

>tfw life is going absolutely nowhere

>told myself 2018 would be my year
>nearly march already
>barely left my room xD

I have given up. There is no way out for me. It's like i'm in quicksand, the more i move the deeper i get.

ATTENTION EVERY SAD LOSER IN THIS THREAD!

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOUR, KILL YOURSELVES ALREADY AND STOP MAKING THESE SHIT THREADS.

>lack of empathy
finns are truly autistic

>2014
depressed NEET, never left parents house, p much no friends
>2015
get first job through a relative
>2016
go to uni, start socializing with people
>2017
kissed first girl
>2018
already lost virginity

I'm 22 btw

Are you one of those rare hetero swedes? Or are you a lesbian?

I'm bi.

man, i am so fucking tired of everything, nothing is going anywhere it's always the same shit every day none of the ideas i had about the future will ever come to pass

At least you live in Australia friend.

do you suck cocks inclduding finncocks?

Do you remember when you were younger, when you actually had hope and excitement for the future? When the entire world felt like this gigantic, endless adventure for you to make your own? What happened to those days swede bro? What happened

>I suffer on Australia

Let Jesus take the wheel.

>tfw about to finish my 5 year uni education and have job offers literally waiting for me

>dkn man bara har kandidat

>tfw about to finish my 6 year uni education plus one drop out of it and one year of the army and have no job offers and neither desire to work in this field

Everyone's life goes in the same direction. The thing that matters is if they like the journey or not.

>tfw about to finish my 5 year uni education and have LITERALLY NO job offers waiting for me
why the fuck do employers want normies who do extra activities outside of school?
I'm a hard worker, I just have no interest in wasting my time doing shit like 2 weeks of volunteer work in some African village just to please some fat HR-bitch later...

Maybe you can't get a job because you're a sexist asshole? Enjoy your suffering dickhead!

I don't understand why time is shooting by at light speed now. The fuck happened?

You got old and everything stopped being new and exciting