twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TAINTED LOVE
DON'T TOUCH ME!

FOK OFF REFEREE YOU WANKER!!!!!

Cx in the chat

business idea: universal basic income

youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M

I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN

Theresa May started the Grenfell fire with her own hands. She needs to be in jail for this.

kek

Business idea: Build another sun from scratch

not sure what I ate, but tummy is a-rumbling

falling deeper into neetdom
it's like being slowly buried alive

Grenfell was a good thing because the constituency it was in was a marginal Labour seat, but now those people are dead so its an extra tory seat

Not usually one to trust australians but this one has an important message

yeah thats right mate lifes hard dont do anything thatll show them

>screaming at rorke

Liberia is incredibly fascinating you idiot

>country formed by african-american former-slaves who created a masonic copy of the United states that enslaved the native liberians only for them to overthrown by the natives who then plunged the entire country into weird and meaningless wars.

Why doesn't the government 'give' people who have been on the dole for over 6 months jobs? Surely this seems like the right thing to do? Why let persistent NEETS live NEET free?

Business idea; Put every Tory MP in a tower block and set it alight as justice for Grenfell

that's what i say to homeless people

*burns theresa may's house down*

I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years and I've never been able to attach appropriate reaction images to my posts.

Cute

>Liberia is incredibly fascinating you idiot

>Liberia is incredibly fascinating you idiot
not to me
are you the arrogant poster?

yaaaaaas

>png

Based. You deserve a knighthood.

yeah you not being able to get your end away is the same as being homeless you are right lad nice 1 haha bloody normies ehy

seems fair 2bh

>Easter is coming
>swimming pool and chess club are closed for Easter holidays
>no Easter holiday vacations from the job

Business Idea: arrange a date with no intention of going, and then cancel it a few hours before hand

business idea: build a bridge from devon to sydney

FAT

Drank a big cup of decaf tea but my bowels still reacted as if there was caffeine in it, psychological?

fucking hate how stupid and arrogant rorke is
wish I could get every single rorke and smash his stupid face in

business idea: .peng image format

I don't think Corbyn and Labour in its current form can surpass the 300 seat mark in any election.

im not the virgin poster
i just sensed a kindred spirit in you

strong contender for gayest post of all time

Hello roastie

just checked the bank account and i'm not nearly as broke as i thought i was wahey

*gets the bevvies in*

Same

achieves highest compression rates when used for pictures of slags?

>FAT

shut up tooth brain

might form a secret society
who wants to join me?

ed you in

waiting for the governments secret agent department to come pay me a visit and take me away in a black rolls royce and tell me I'm needed for a secret operation

any day now lads

glad to see Greater London could join us this morning

Polidoro Virgili,, (c. 1470 – 18 April 1555) was an Italian humanist scholar, historian, priest and diplomat, who spent most of his life in England. He is particularly remembered for his works the Proverbiorum libellus (1498), a collection of Latin proverbs; De inventoribus rerum (1499), a history of discoveries and origins; and the Anglica Historia (drafted by 1513; printed 1534), an influential history of England. He has been dubbed the "Father of English History".

messaging all my gay friends that I will give them a free blowjob if they come out dancing with me tonight so i'm not alone again i'm not even fucking gay

sounds like she'll be the prefect boyfriend nibba

>tooth brain
????

this cant be happening lads

First saturday for a long time i've got literally nothing going on, during the day or in the evening. No friends about either.

What do I do lads? Just watch sport all day?

RIP Mark E Smith

used to have this fantasy in year 7 or year 8 where the RAF would land a helicopter at school, I would get in and taken to a RAF base then I had to fly a Harrier to go and bomb some Russian ships

>I probably lift more than you
would fucking heem this cheeky cunt

fUCK
oFF
fAKE
nEWS

Just did a magnificent poo but it finished off with some dismal poos, bit dissatisfied

Let's be blunt: The atrocity at Grenfell was a TERRORIST ATTACK. It was a terrorist attack by the Tories against the working class of the UK.

The Tories need to banned as a terror organisation in the same way ISIS and Al-Qaeda are.

What the fuck is an Easter?

>3 years of constant economic growth
>3 years of constant economic retraction and decline

woah digging yourself out of a hole doesn't make you a big man

there are anons in this thread who do not remember 9/11

*dominates the continent economically again*

There is absolutely no way this can end badly

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

study something lad

>*Lifts Barbell once*
>btw boys I'm a powerlifter and will outlift you

white girls are made for black dick

I've issued an international arrest warrant for Theresa May. She will pay for her crimes.

the tories just banned the NHS lad : (

ate 5 eggs (and 3 sausages)

>A MAN who vowed he would carry out a terrorist attack by ploughing a car into a group of white people and going on a knife rampage was spared jail yesterday.

>Ruzykhan Sayadi, of Southfield Park, Bartlemas Close, Oxford, had denied one count of causing racially aggravated intentional harassment, alarm or distress.

>During his trial, which was held at Oxford Crown Court between January 24 and 26 this year, the jury took seven hours and one minute to find Sayadi guilty by a majority verdict.

>As he was sentenced, the court was told the 23-year old asylum seeker from Afghanistan had accrued a long-standing debt problem.

>Sayadi had also grown ‘frustrated’ with the immigration service, which had been dealing with his claim for asylum over the course of a number of years.

Jesus Mary and Joseph

Feeling happening withdrawal symptoms.

The Daily Mail are total Nazis

there was a girl I used to send pictures of my willy to
she got upset at me and we stopped talking but now we have matched on tinder
might be time to wack out the old willy

check

RIP Mark Speight

more like the Daily HEIL xDDD

there are anons in this thread who do not remember Grenfell

>teehee I lift btw :3

Fuck you I didn't ask for these feels

gone feral lads

grenfell tower best day of my life

these female curlers are very loud

Dad's fucking shouting again. Every fucking morning I have to listen to him complain and whine about stupid bullshit.

why is black skin so masculine?

Those are cool, are they all British societies?

Where were you lads when Grenfell happened?

>girls

grenfell tower never existed

the pointless shrieking grates a little ngl

John Leslie, Leslie also spelled Lesley, (born Sept. 29, 1527, Scotland—died May 31, 1596, near Brussels), Scottish Roman Catholic bishop and historian and an adviser of Mary Stuart, queen of Scots. He was involved in plots to overthrow the Protestant government of Queen Elizabeth I and to place Mary on the throne of England.

well at least he got sentenced