Why can't China just fuck off. Threatening Aussies and the Nips

Why can't China just fuck off. Threatening Aussies and the Nips.

Nip threatening
rt.com/news/356563-china-warships-pier-japan/

Aussie threatening
abc.net.au/news/2016-07-15/china-tells-australia-stay-out-of-the-south-china-sea/7631492

They aren't your fucking seas you faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/australia-nothing-to-fear-from-darwin-port-lease-says-china/7237218
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/us-china-war-could-erupt-ex-obama-adviser-says/7733996
youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGB81DBzOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australia is rightful China clay. Deal with it sucka.

we own you bitch hehe xd

Actually, we own you faggot. lol

help i can't hold all these us treasury bond returns in my pocket

Goddammit I was JUST FUCKING OUT THERE on deployment keeping them in line.

Looks like 7th fleet deployments are going to be a regular thing now. China must be stopped.

Yeah, about 1.25 billion

Kek, those special effects tho.

>Not wanting a war with China

It's the only way we will remove DIM SIM

Aussiebro the bantz are just that: the bantz

We are on your side.

War is ok but either declare it or fuck off Chinese scum

i cant wait to go to war with these slant eyed pieces of shit

come and collect faggot

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/australia-nothing-to-fear-from-darwin-port-lease-says-china/7237218

>threaten Naval warfare
>buy a port

Calling it now, they're going to use the port to covertly bring in an invasion force.

If it's named "South CHINA Sea" how isn't is China's?

>Says china
Can't trust the fuckign dog eaters
At least ScoMo stopped the traitor Baird from selling the grid

you realise the yanks will just tank their dollar right before they mature right?

nobody would win, public opinion wouldn't allow it

im not sure if special effect or not.

>public opinion
>having any influence on the Fed

lol ok

tanking the dollar affects the average us citizen

believing the chink propaganda machine that the art of war always wanted you to do.

I wouldn't trust a china man when it comes to war. it's just a land of counterfeiters and peasants that want you to believe in chinese superiority when there is NONE especially when it comes to sun tzu and the art of war.

>tfw WW3 starts when weebs rush in Japan's defense

The Yellow Kikes are desperately looking for a way out because their economy is imploding.

Need a distraction before the Yellow Kikes eat each other like dogs.

Shut your skinny ass up clown.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/us-china-war-could-erupt-ex-obama-adviser-says/7733996
Go to the grave you fucking gook

Bitch you don't know who the fuck you are messing with. You are going to end up just like Japan did after WWII you fucking kikes.

I don't want to fight Russia but I would gladly serve in the military to wipe out you fucking Yellow Kikes. You are worse than fucking Orthodox Jews and need to be annihilated.

I will enjoy when Trump goes in and wrecks your shit of an economy. Then you can all eat each other like the animals that you are.

>america in decline, resorting to desperate tactics
yeah keep barking, dog

Don't worry bro, long as we do not get hila the hun as president the chinks are fucked

uncle sam bantz

>>america in decline, resorting to desperate tactics

You are going to learn the hard way just like the Soviets.

America has faced off against Great Britain, Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany, and the Former Soviet Union.

We have defeated men from nations that are twice or thrice the men that you are. You have no idea what this nation has had to go through. We will utterly destroy you just like our previous opponents.

You will learn the hard way just like all of our predecessors did. Your cheap copy military will be destroyed faster than you yellow kikes can shit your pants.

DONT MESS WITH UNCLE SAM.

The only reason I'd join the military is to wipe out you fucking savages.

May be the Chinks will look less identical after the nukes.

>one and a half billion vs 70 million
>loses

>nobody would win, public opinion wouldn't allow it

have you seen our election cycle this year?

my expectations of what public opinion will allow are much different now.

Kek, your bitthurt is amazing. In 50 years the Chinese will be taunting you like you've been taunting Europeans since you won the war. It will be glorious, even if we all have to eat dogs for it.

*64 million! fuck me chinks are subhuman

You are a net importer of food, in 90 days you food reserves run out, by the time you are finished eating stray dogs you might want to make sure your neighbors aren't hungry to start eating you.

>have you seen our election cycle this year?

You mean extremists being thrown into the the trashbin for the foreseeable future? Are we watching the same elections?

Don't worry, we are running out of streets. We will nuke them and take all their streets.

Checked

This post does not deserve quints.

KEKOLD LULZ
Chinks confirmed for getting cucked by Americans.

Do you even kek, fgt?

nah, the

>public opinion being warped to the point they can't accept truth that they know to be truth because it doesn't make them feel good

bizarro world that we're living in right now

>faced all those nations but this is still the standard of American education
Hahahah

America and Australia are the most butthurt people on this board
fucking dumb white trash loves to shift their unjustified rage at blacks, yellows, blues, browns, or whatever fucking color that isn't white
>dude my life sucks
>dude my country sucks
>dude let's just blame asians
come on guys I DINDU NUFFIN

Jeez man. You went to war for way way way less things. What happened?

There is no truth, everyone's trying to push an agenda, you're just failing to do so. The public for the first time heard the far-right arguments and they went "meh". Same in Europe.

>fucking dumb white trash loves to shift their unjustified rage at blacks, yellows, blues, browns, or whatever fucking color that isn't white

LMAO this is rich. Chinks are accusing whites of being racist now?

HAHHAHA It looks like America's plan to subvert your culture with nigger logic has worked.

Whose flag is on the moon again?

Try us Chong, we'll make Nanking look like an average Saturday.

>china flag posts here
>t. person who just figured out how proxy works

This thread is filled with b8

Lol this.

THE ONLY WAY AMERICA WINS IS THREATENING A PYRRHIC VICTORY WHERE NOBODY WINS

WASTED quads.

There will be no support against war with Russia but there would be support for war against China. All it would take is a president who could frame the argument.

For as much talk as people say about nations hating America, China has pissed off an equal amount of nations and most of them are its neighbors. You tell me who would win in such a conflict.

That's my point, if the coin is covered in shit, heads or tails doesn't change the fact that you still got shit on you.

>Actually, we owe you faggot. lol
ftfy

AMERIFATS LACK THE MENTAL FORTITIUDE TO HANDLE A SINGLE CHINAMAN

This is what happens to anti semitics. Be warned

You are messing with the wrong nation you mother fucker.

You have no idea how crazy we can get. Many of us just want to see the world burn. Perhaps we should start with you?

What do you say.....friend?

Can we hurry up with this shit.

I wanna capture chink funz.

i've seen some of trump's speeches, so yeah i know how crazy shit gets dw

>implying MAD isn't the best way to go

No. It's been said by many analysts that any prolonged conflict between the USA and China is an absolute nightmare for China, and that's without the US calling Taiwan and Japan for back up.

Those would be quints.

On topic. China trys to push the world around with its economic & trade power.

Are you willing to play chicken over it?

Because I wouldn't, if I were you.

and this, boys, is what we call a proxyfag.

Nuke a ghetto and blame it on China.
BLM = Solved
Public Opinion to nuke China = Granted.

Compensating for small penis

Cancel all debt payments and blockade china, your move.

Someone should remind China about that their entire military having no actual combat experience.
Imagine the fear in the skinny chinamen who have been playing pretend and putting on a show for the chink propaganda machine when there told they have to fight off the US, Australia and anyone else who decides to jump on the winning band wagon.

look what it did to the japs

Wait until after the US election. After there is political certainty.

OUR PEOPLE HAVE LIVED OFF TREEBARK DURING THE WORST TIMES, YOU AMERICAN FAT FUCKS COULDN'T MISS A MEAL

Alright, what the fuck.

Is China going to take all these world leaders hostage during the G20 this year or something?

They're getting really aggressive all of a sudden, and G20 in Hangzhou is right around the corner.

Kawai China is better than Commi China.

Yeah, totally plausible.
>World drops the dollar
>Can't pay for your ships
>Blockade ???

Also Russia won't just stand there and watch you be a cow-boy. It's world affairs ffs. You move, everybody moves and tries to screw you.

>you are now aware animu wouldn't exist if we never dropped the bombs

>>dude my country sucks

Is that why Australians and Americans are moving to your country in massive numbers?

Would you like to see your country that your ancestors have created and sacrificed for, to see your own future sold out from under us and given to you zipperheads?

> projecting

You guys wont last 24 hours on Chinese soil.

>lrn more

US debt war, gass the chinks?

Who said we have to step foot on Chinese soil to win? :^)

Replace the flags on this pic.

Truth is that the US control the seas, but they don't control fortress Eurasia. Eventually they won't be able to pay for a navy/someone will build a better Navy, and that's that. They'll go back to their continent, which will be Brazil 2.0 by then.

Ugh, shut up cletus, you're making us look stupid.

China, i'm sorry. There's nothing wrong with China rising if they do it peacefully and fairly. We will all benefit.

If America weren't so busy shooting each other in the streets and then blaming imaginary jews for everything, maybe they would wake up and realize that the Beast From the East that they've been feeding for the past few decades is now bigger and more dangerous than we expected.

No one is saying we won't be hurt badly, but oil would still be traded in dollars so it won't collapse and frankly all other currencies suck even more which is REALLY sad in its own way. But in case of China vs USA, its who will be hurt more, and that is definitely China. They don't have the raw materials, let alone food to keep functioning and their entire economy is reliant on imports.

A simple blockade, bombings, maybe if we were daring, occupation of coastal cities (although unnecessary), and watch china crumble to bits, then back some pro-american chinese faction and watch china descend into its old ways. A divided China is the best for the world anyway you should be thankful Greece now pay denbts because that is what weak countries have to do.

are aussies afraid of the big yellow dick?

agreed

we got your back too, freemarketdemocracybro

Until yesterday, he was poo in the loo, now he's a "bro" because you need him against China.

ahahahahahahahah Indians won't fall for this bullshit I hope.

Even Japan could destroy China's shitty navy 1v1. The US would absolutely destroy China without even setting foot on land.

We'll make sure to send pussies like you in the front-lines first. That way we can get rid of the China sympathizers first.

they are close to china and have more in common with us than them

what bullshit?

China please save us from Mudslimes.

Just wait until they feel like they can take you all on and have enough nukes to keep america from doing anything

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4

A FUCKING LEAF

Related thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCGB81DBzOc

fite me fgts