Guys, let's be honest. In our lifetime...

Guys, let's be honest. In our lifetime, America will have gun laws equal to that of other civilized countries like the UK, or Australia. It's going to happen. Why do you all care so much about the 2nd amendment, anyway? Black's and women didn't have a right to vote, so we changed the constitution.

It finally seems time to do the same with the 2nd, and with Hillary getting 4 supreme court judges we can finally bring US gun control aligned with the rest of the world. I know most of you are racists so you don't care about the gun violence that disproportionately kills African Americans but try to have a heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11
wnd.com/2016/07/facebook-helping-germany-crack-down-on-anti-islam-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody needs a gun, it's 2016. We have the police. NOBODY needs a AR-15 to shoot deer either.

Gun rights will die off slowly just like racism and the KKK.

This is why we need to vote for Hillary.

>Wants to make the world a better place

>Vandalizes property

Killing people is still killing people is NEVER justified. Just give them what they want and they will go away.

Remember, guns kill more kids than cancer, that's a sickening statistic that brings shame to the entire country.

Nice shit thread, faggot

I'd love to see the day you and your kind are dragged out into the streets and mauled by your pet niggers.

It's not vandalizing property. Society has failed our children! Any property damaged in protest of an injustice has no owner. This is directly in line with our #blacklivesmatter brothers and sisters. We can no longer be the silent majority.

Fucking Hillary supporters

>Guns kill twice as many kids as a disease old people get

Damn, liberal logic is flawless.

>gun skill

Anyone who owns a gun is just compensating for a small dick.

>is OP mad?
>OP is mad.

i am so glad we're living in a society that makes emotional decisions. this could only end well :)

We need to follow Australia's example, NOW. Our murder rate is the highest in the fucking world.

will my penis shrink in size if i own a gun? i'm at a GIRTHY 7' atm and i want to buy a gun but desu i'm so scared cuz of a sticker i saw in a bathroom. please help me through this major life trauma life shouldn't be traumatic.

Refugees don't make us safer :^)

It's common sense. Gun violence negatively affects the black community. NO FUCKING WONDER the stupid ass republicans don't want to elect hillary. Racist assholes.

Gun ownership was meant to protect plantations.

Or defending from niggers....

>fucking stupid shit posting

Y'know, first and foremost, you'll never be able to recreate Australia's gun control here in the USA. Australia is a fucking Island in the middle of the ocean. A big one, yes, but they don't have borders to smuggle over.

Next up, lets take a look at why people want Gun Control. They want to take the guns away from the people using guns for bad things. They want to stop criminals. They experience a large problem, though: They implement new laws. Criminals don't follow laws. They do whatever the fuck they want and then when a new law gets made, it doesn't bother them.

So this leads me to my next point. The Police. Your police take 15 minutes to come to any crime scene, at which point its all over. The victim is dead and your criminal got away. In the 15 minutes I'd be waiting for your fucking officer to come say "Man, I was too late, again" I could've defended myself rather well with a firearm. Its that simple.

I go shooting every now and then for sport. I enjoy many different handguns and rifles, shotguns even. They're fun to handle. Its a definite rush, knowing that you were able to accurately accelerate a hunk of metal down a range and hit a target over 100 yards away. It leaves you with a sense of security. You know you're well conditioned with a gun. You know that the next time that fucker tries to come into your home and take something from you, you'll be prepared, and he won't have time to react.

So tell me, when that day comes and someone points a gun at you, would you rather call the police or be able to fight back immediately?

(I don't give a shit if this is a bait thread. You really need some perspective.)

Homicides are down in Australia after their gun buyback. Why can't the US do the same? It's common sense.

They love to spout statistics as if they apply on an individual level. But, in reality, buying a gun isn't the same thing as buying a lottery ticket.

YOU are not a probabilistic equation floating in a world of statistical probability. So when someone says 'owning a gun makes you xx% more likely to...' they're lying to you. That's not how statistics work, and you need to let them know that they're misusing statistics.

what does that prove

is that the joke

>In our lifetime, America will have gun laws equal to that of other civilized countries like the UK, or Brazil, or Mexico.

>So tell me, when that day comes and someone points a gun at you

Um, they won't have a gun!

Nobody would need a gun if we as a society decided to get rid of guns. Look at the UK!!! They don't have shootings. Your honestly misinformed and the numbers are on our side. I know you just care about your stupid pointless gun fetish but we all know you will lose it sooner or later.

They don't mind restricting things for the sake of society like brainwashing television that corrupts the minds of the youth.

Also to talk about your children point.
My Dad took me out shooting when I was a kid. He made me fire the first round out of a Walther PPK with no hearing protection. I also wasn't holding tight enough and the gun flew out of my hands and he caught it before it hit the ground. Also got slide-bite. I remember that day very well. I learned a lot about guns as well.

Later he would test us, he'd leave a gun out and loaded, his .50 to be exact. Both of my brothers and I would see the gun and go tell Dad he left it out again.

Perhaps if people actually educated their children on what guns are, took them shooting and showed them the ropes, perhaps they wouldn't go toy with something and then regret it later. Obviously it doesn't work in all cases, but lets face it, a whole hell of a lot would change if anyone had some form of experience with guns.

>op conveniently forgets to compare shooting statistics with race statistics

ur right op we should just be exactly like the uk that makes sense and is a valid argument.

>Nobody would need a gun if we as a society decided to get rid of guns. Look at Mexico!!! They don't have shootings.

Children should never, NEVER be exposed to firearms. Your just spewing more NRA bullshit.

See first point. We have borders. We have people who bring guns over. you'll NEVER be able to get all the guns out of the USA. It is impossible unless you make all of our surrounding countries give them up as well, and even then you have others who will keep them anyways. Or make their own, seeing as it can be done for a single shot 9 mm at Lowes.

>Black's and women didn't have a right to vote, so we changed the constitution.

You're listing reasons why the original constitution was superior, not why it should've been changed.

Falling for the bait.

I forget, which amendment is the right to get cancer?

> Any property damaged in protest of an injustice has no owner.

Wow, you must be retarded.

oh my god you mean to tell me that there are countries with more gun control than the usa that have higher rates of robbery? it's almost like you were trying to be stupid on purpose. would you please leave your thread is bothering us.

This graph proves, WITHOUT A DOUBT, that the Clinton Assault Weapons ban worked to lower crime. Your really all going to defend the ownership of AR-14's and AK-47's? Nobody needs fully automatic weapons that shoot people. NOBODY BUT THE MILITARY.

The 2nd amendment doesn't give u the right to own guns outside of A WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

>Children should never be exposed to guns.
And every time a shooting happens, what are the first things your type talks about? How many school shootings were there where someone was saying how horrible it was that the kid got a hold of one? And how many times did the parents say they always kept the gun away from the kid, but the kid went and grabbed it anyway? Like I said, if the children really knew what a gun COULD do, they wouldn't be so quick to go get one because it would "Solve their problems."

Go back to being a soccer mom.

Damn I hate guns now

I'm a 5'0 woman. Almost anyone out there can beat me physically. The only way I can properly guarantee my safety is by carrying a weapon, one that is going to be guaranteed to stop them. Is there a reason you want to see women beaten and murdered because they can't defend themselves

"God made all men. Samuel Colt made all men equal"

>muh children
>think about the children
who gives a fuck about the children. Why are kids put on a platform? These people always use kids to push their agendas, fuck kids.

Most gun-related crimes are handled with Hand guns, not rifles. Try again.

> this guy is part of "the well regulated militia"

Too scared to go to Iraq and fight, and too scared to go to wallmart without 33rounds of FMJ

19th.

Say goodnight to your toys and substitute manhoods, you republican fucks. This will happen after Hillary is elected. All your retarded never-used firearms and big-boy pretend-army attachments will be taken from you and smashed into useless, plastic shards.

> forgot pic

>and too scared to go to wallmart without 33rounds of FMJ
Many parts of America are more dangerous than Iraq.

Mods, please ban this faggot. People are getting so stupid that I can't even tell if this is bait anymore.

It won't solve anything. It will only open a new black market.
Guns are part of american culture. You will have to wait for it to end on it's own.

>Fag sticker on hand sanitizer

Is this irony?

Come take my guns OP. I dare you.
Oh wait you are a fucking coward and would want men with guns to come and get rid of the guns

wow the false flag shill i'll never get tired of this

I realize this is a troll, but... I am a well regulated militia. I declare myself and anyone who wants to own a gun members of a well regulated militia.

That's irrelevant anyway, since it doesn't actually say that only the militia can own guns. It just says EVERYONE can own them in order to maintain a militia.

Like, in order to bake a cake, the right to own flour shall not be infringed. That doesn't mean that you can only buy flour if you're making a cake. It means that one justification - just one - is that flour is required to make cakes.

The language is obvious, and anyone suggesting it's unclear is either lying or retarded.

You do know that most of the people who fight for the 2nd amendment don't tend to carry AR-15s or AK-47s everywhere right?

And NRA members aren't the ones who go out and shoot other people. They're the ones who get all the backlash when someone who isn't registered and isn't using a registered gun does something that they shouldn't.

$.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

Do you shitpost for a living?

>Most gun-related crimes are handled with Hand guns
Citation needed, that's bullshit and probably doesn't include the 50 gays that were gunned down by an Ar-15 by a anti-gay bigot.

Obama is right, we need to disarm hate. That's why we got rid of the hateful southern flag and that's why we will get rid of guns with hillary's help.

What if I have a vagina?

you're being a bigot user

nice finger print faggot, I'm going to pick it off your picture and run it through AFIS and NCIC since I'm a police officer. I'm a rogue one at that and target niggers mostly. But I love targeting white liberals more than anything.

homicides in the US are down in the same time span. lol.

Stop being islamophobic on Sup Forums, we're a board of peace.

>You do know that most of the people who fight for the 2nd amendment don't tend to carry AR-15s or AK-47s everywhere right?

Yea, they only carry them when gunning down people in mass shootings. Why else would you need one?

Come try to get them pussy.

You'll never find all of them. I will always have a gun regardless of your laws.

>wanting to take the options away of people that want to kill themselves

what gives you that right?

america will never be gunless

gun control already exists in california. there's no reason why it can't in other states

>Guys, let's be honest. In our lifetime, America will have gun laws equal to that of other civilized countries like the UK, or Australia. It's going to happen

No matter how many times you keep shilling this meme, it's not going to change reality.

How are you going to disarm a population that has more guns than everywhere else in the world combined?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11

And that's 2011 alone. Faggot.

i'm fairly sure OP is just trying to show how retarded liberals are bud

I am going to make stickers with uncomfortable black and jewish facts and put your logo and website on the bottom. You can get lots of nice free publicity :^)

Someone needs to "edit" the that sticker.
>Top row: Instead of guns, put lefties or liberals
>Bottom row: Instead of guns, put leftism or liberalism
Monitor reactions.

Your the racist ones! Trying to ban muslims but not guns that ACTUALLY kill people.

I can buy either of these guns in like 20 minutes without a background check. NOBODY NEEDS THESE ASSAULT WEAPONS EVER.

Seriously, give me one good reason.

You've named one instance. A single. Very cherry picked. Go look at DOJ stats on the gun violence rates as to which was handled with a HANDGUN vs a RIFLE. Its an astounding difference.

>Guys, let's be honest. In our lifetime, America will have speech laws equal to that of other civilized countries like the UK, or Australia. It's going to happen. Why do you all care so much about the 1st amendment, anyway? Black's and women didn't have a right to vote, so we changed the constitution.

This is how your post reads to me. You want us to look like germany with their tolerance camps and inability to oppose their fascist government.

Fuck yourself.

wnd.com/2016/07/facebook-helping-germany-crack-down-on-anti-islam-speech/

Daily reminder that this is what the end-goal is about.

If passing gun laws will get rid of guns how come we haven't made heroin and meth illegal to get rid of them?

Who the fuck are you to decide what I need?

Serious question.

Apologize for being anti-islamic.

Right.

Now.

>Yea, they only carry them when gunning down people in mass shootings.

Actually, those guns are the rarest in mass-shootings. The most prolific are handguns.

But you're a fucking retard cuck, so I don't expect you to know facts or statistics.

OP is being sarcastic you retarded fuck

Why would you come on to the internet just to tell lies?

B8

special news bulletin for Sup Forums:

this is a shitpost

shitposts are defined by one of the following

1: used to detract attention from other, more relevant/important threads
2: fuel the poster's insatiable ego by drawing attention to themselves by posting intentionally fallacious/ignorant opinions
3: a genuine retard managed to stumble onto Sup Forums and decided to post without knowledge

typically one can identify these shitposts by looking at the flag of the poster (canadian, australian, turkish, etc) but shitposts like this have to be analyzed from their content

please users of Sup Forums, if you encounter a post like this in the future, do not reply to it. if it's an OP, ignore and hide the thread, and report it if it breaks the rules.

thank you

Now I know you're trolling. Obvious bait now.
>Without a background check.
Thats bullshit no matter WHERE you go in the USA.

I know Nils. I'm bored and drunk.

>civilized countries like the UK

Enjoy getting shot OP.

Fuck you and Islam. Hope your sister gets assfucked by an imam.

> citing pro-gun prapaganda

Listen, the NRA has billions of dollars and has CONGRESS in their pocket. You think the fbi is a good source? YOu have to be out of your mind. Also, I'm not reading all that shit.

NOBODY is on our side but the PEOPLE of the US that have a right not to get shot. Fuck the NRA.

Racist and sexist much?

I agree. Disarm yourself and your fellow officers.

>propagandizing children because you cannot win a debate based on logic and evidence with adults
yup, those are liberals, alright.

You need to apologize for your bigotry and hate speech toward muslims for this conversation to go any further.

Op, you know Hitler was against guns, that means you must be just like him.
Why do you think cooking poor innocent jews in an oven is ok OP?