Finland and India

Why do they suck at sports?

Finland sucks compared to other wealthy Northern European countries.

India sucks considering its size.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

indian national sport is rape

India actually has a poverty problem, not a lot of people there have good nutrition (which is absolutely necessary for athletic performance). About finland, I don't really know I guess they just genetically suck.

>hurr why is India wasting money on space? Why don't they spend on sports instead?

>wealthy

Who's Paavo Nurmi, Daneshit?

because we are asians and asians are short, weak and generally shit-tier people. we can only boast about "muh iq, muh pisa" and that's about it

Lmao i saw some finn lose big time to some asian in speedskating yesterday

>asians are short, weak

Completely wrong. Asians dominate gymnastics and weightlifting, two sports that require superhuman strength.

sexy

Other countries also have rapists but why do Indian rapists also torture their victims to death? Sticking iron bars into their vaginas and other kind of sick shit.

Why not spend it on improving national indracture and pulling more people out of poverty rather than vanity projects?

>vanity projects
How is it a vanity project if it directly impacts disaster management, communications and agriculture?

repeat after me: dogs are friends not food

dogs are friends not food

cows are food not gods

A dead man, we're shit at sports these days.

nobody cares, norway

At least they're not Canada

Don't we have like the most olympic medals per capita or something while Denmeme is mostly known for an analog version of Minecraft.

Google search what?

Finland just won 50km skiing, the true test, the main event of the olympics, rest is just silly games and shit. I'ts over, we won in the end.

Yeah thanks to Paavo Nurmi when he was alive like 100 years ago. Now we are just shit

1992 was 99 years ago

Scientists speculate that Finns are such good long distance runners because our ancestors were foot hunters from Eurasian steppe who chased down animals sometimes for hours

India is good at cricket, field hockey and badminton. Sucks at everything else, not sure if because of lack of interest or lack of funds.

lol denmark is fucking trash at sport as well, fuck off you condescending cunt

Literally every human alive descends from long-distance hunters.

Some hunters lived in forests

>Finland sucks compared to other wealthy Northern European countries.
I was going to link the statistics that Finland has the most gold medals and all medals combined per capita but looks like we've fallen to lichenstein lol

Yes, do you think that means they didn't hunt long distance?

Yes? Don't be an idiot. West Africans lived in forests and run the 100m because of fast twitch muscles. They are totally unfit for long distance.

>best basketball country in nordic
>best volleyball country in nordic
>best hockey country in nordic

>denmark....

>Per capita
Not that meme again

>has the best physical specimen of the olympics
>swarthy denmark talks shit
kek

If that's true why are finns so superior?

>distance of kings
>wins without having a king
explain this m*narchists

>West Africans lived in forests
what on earth are you talking about? Do you mean jungles?

baltic-finns is the superior gene unirnocially. The best blend of germans,finns and balts.

see --> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

Hockey record says otherwise

A jungle is a tropical forest.

Or so you claim.

finns were bred for physical labor but their self-esteem is so low they fall to pieces at the sight of first obstacle

Youv'e run out of arguments and realized you're incapable of formulating and presenting them so you're arguing about semantics instead. You're done. It's over. I win.

Or so you would have me believe.

Or so you would argue. So you claim.

According to you.

dumb limey

list of sports Denmark is good at:
>not stepping over legos
>???

losing wars

>
>Why not spend it on improving national indracture and pulling more people out of poverty rather than vanity projects?

fucking pigs

Isn't there some gay Canadian sport they are good at? Like curling or something?

And I am only 24!!!!

How do you pull more people out of poverty?
Just giving em money? No, jobs. Our space program does it. Prevents brain drain too.
Also, look how much our govt spends on space programs Vs how much they spend on poor people.

Based

Don't forget India have T-I-G-E-R-S too

You don't need a space program to pull your population out of poverty, Harbajan.
Just sell everything to glorious Chinese Empire.

>Asians dominate gymnastics and weightlifting
only in the smallboi weight classes otherwise Iranians and Caucasians btfo everyone

>this baits Pajeet
also
>India is good at cricket

Both.
Our hockey team isn't that good either. Only after decades of grilling the government for funds, they're getting some meager funds.
The kabaddi team tho (sport that originated in India) has won every time, for both genders.

Also, have the highest racing champions per capita.

>India is good at cricket
This is not even good bait because India is ranked first in both ODI and test.

You have us to save you fagits. We have none.

>implying all Indians are Sikhs

>professional sports
Nothing but a corrupt money grab. Members FIFA, IOC and all the like should be executed.

>Loses to G*rmany

1/4 of India is malnourished

That's the distance powerful countries can annex into weak countries without causing insurgency.

chink in my armor

Lol funny image search result my indian brother I love you