>he'll never make a living wage

>war criminals
>murderers
>rapists
>looters
>traitors to king robert
>cersei's boytoys
>followers of the sisterfucker
no, thank you, if they are the best what the white race has to offer, then we're better off dead, the north is real deal and jon is endorsing dany, that's all i need to know for my allegiance.

cont.
i forgot to say: fuck the lelnnisters.

This.

Lannister all need to burn.

t.southamericans or women

>sisterfucker
>a bad thing

if you libcucks start feeling sorry for the lelnnister soldiers, remember this: youtu.be/uKB0ogglzGQ
and this: youtube.com/watch?v=a2t86Yg24ns
and this: youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg
aaand this: youtube.com/watch?v=8afaQFLSTH4

FUCK the lelnnisters, this is where all the masks fell, this means you were anti-Robert and anti-Ned this whole time. that bitch cersei just declared war on the north just few weeks ago.

just a bunch of reactionary morons, the north is the only place with real white people anyway, the sourtheners are all inbreds anyway, as evidenced by jaime fucking his twin sister and having subhuman children with her.

Unironically this

oldfags know Jamie is /ourguy/

Anyone got the image of the leaked synopsis for this season's episodes?

never forget: youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg

>people commit war crimes and atrocities
>let me root for those people who make murder and raping a sport activity

you're no better
also
> this means you were anti-Robert and anti-Ned this whole time.

yeah Robbert was a shit king, that was only competent in keeping the realm from tearing eachother apart, and Ned was a stubborn proud fool

>Blond white woman commands an army of dickless, brown former slave warriors.

>She also commands an army of pseudo Arabs on horseback

>Frizy hair Afro bitch telling people words don't have gender and her people have no marriage

>Literally brown and Arab invaders taking over native white lands

>Added bonus for the cucks is that castration is a major recurring theme and women love that idea

>Laughable strong women warriors like Araya and Brienne

>All of the major players are women

>Literally had a season where the slogan was "all men must die"

His could any male with even an ounce of dignity watch this show and not feel completely ashamed of themselves?

This show is the ultimate liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. It's so heavy handed it's embarrassing

If you're a man and you defend this shit you should be ashamed of yourself. You're pathetic and weak and there's nothing good about you.

And if you like this shit stop denying the truth. Own up to it. You love a hard left liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. And you do so because you're weak and pathetic.

Imagine being this insecure.

>yeah Robbert was a shit king, that was only competent in keeping the realm from tearing eachother apart, and Ned was a stubborn proud fool
your precious cersei cunt killed him, you shitskin hombre, she's literally a kingslayer as well, the lannisters are nothing but jackals. fuck you and die a grisly death.

>skinny mountain

what were they thinking?

The North will die for their betrayals. Jon Snow will die an ignoble death.

haha, no, jon is the closest we have to traditional fairy tale hero, he will rule the north as an independent kingdom, suck it piss poor sourthener.

>your precious cersei cunt killed him

not going to play devils advocate for Ceisei but, who would've thought that a highly ambitious and wrathful woman kills those who stand in their way
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

> the lannisters are nothing but jackals.
like every other house in westeros, yet you don't refute how a woman who is bringing a horde of raping savages is better than soldiers who commit war crimes

>you shitskin hombre
>fuck you and die a grisly death.

calm down there Bob Chipman

When did this board become literally Sup Forums

Jon will win the war for Dany

say what you want about the lannisters, but they put up a good last fight.

>vastly outnumbered
>by a fucking cavelry charge
>with a fucking dragon as air support

If it wasnt for the dragon, i actually think those dicks would have had a small change of not completly getting wiped out.