Why Shouldn't I Race Mix?

I just don't find white girls attractive. They have no ass, no curves, no lips, no unique culture of their own and always try to copy women of races. They're complete shit and are also ungrateful of everything white men have done for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FBwkgnq05I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm libertarian. You do what you want as long as it doesn't effect me. You bang all the nonwhites you want. Start a family. Be happy.

Its alright. Just try to make sure shes light skinned so your kids can be white passing. I wouldnt mind a brown gf to BLEACH myself

You shouldn't mix at all, by your post I'd say your best option is to an hero. On camera preferably.

Do your research, OP. Google interracial children of your ethnicity and your girlfriend's and determine for yourself if it's worth it or not.

For example, "half white / half black"-children look fucking ugly with their curly hair, big noses with albino white skin. That's an extreme example, but definitely something you need to take into consideration before having children with somebody. Your kids do not want to grow up like that.

nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FBwkgnq05I

"no unique culture of their own"

You either fell for the conditioning or is a conditioning shill.
Either way, you are useless to me. Whites have always fought foreign occupation and it is unnatural to breed with other breeds. Racial purity is very important in social structure. You'd make a mistake permanet to your bloodline for the rest of its existence. By the guessing of the woodwork, you are already born a mistake.

Fighting race mixing is like trying to stop the sunrise. It is inevitable.

Look at the trend:

- Thousands of years ago, there was almost zero race mixing because cultures were isolated.

- Hundreds of years ago, race mixing was rare. It happened, but was restricted.

- Tens of years ago, the floodgates opened up. In the civilized world, you get together with whoever makes you happy. In backwards countries, there are still cultural taboos about mixing.

Now graph that trend. It's increasing. It's accelerating. You can't stop that.

In a thousand years, there might be a few pockets of hostile inbred whites who refuse to mix. They'll be the niggers of New North America.

Why do I keep seeing this pimpled ass everywhere on this site?

How many more times will you post the exact same thread you mentally deranged kike shill?

saged and reported

Why shouln't I sell my kidneys for crack Sup Forums?

>They'll be the niggers of New North America

Don't you mean they'll be the kikes of the new middle east?

but you're right, race mixing is good

>no unique culture of their own
Up for some culture-shock marrying into a family of nigs, spics or muslims as a white guy? You think this is a fucking game? Knock yourself out but you've been warned.

Because there is organised shilling by paid trolls kikes and shitskins to promote racemixing demoralize Sup Forums and fight "racism" by posting shitskin whores to appeal to thirsty betas

>In a thousand years, there might be a few pockets of hostile inbred whites who refuse to mix. They'll be the niggers of New North America.

>Implying the entire world won't be third world when whites are gone

You think importing all these useless shitskins is going to improve the western way of life? Kek

Yeah look how great brasil is with all the subhuman violent mongrels such as yourself. Kill yourself ugly shitskin

sage

>They're complete shit
whatever could you mean by the nebulous statement, onan?

That's the jewiest crap copypasta I have ever read. Kill yourself kike

>but you're right, race mixing is good

Brazil is a great example of a multicultural utopia

White women are less promiscious than shitskins you ugly subhuman mongrel

sage

I want a Mexican gf too but I'm Peruvian.

>Greece, the mother of all fagotry

Subhuman monkey

I remember the first time I copulated with a gypsy girl. It was the best feeling I've ever had during sex, felt complete, like this was meant to be.

I think God himself wants us to racemix.

>self reported
>women dont lie

nice try faggot

Pay debts Greece

Back to your containment board ugly autist

racemix with native nips

>traditional masculine polarity
>small frame
>almost never fat
>very polite
>wants to raise a family with a working husband 90% of the time
>high IQ
>white-asians are white in passing

This is what a REAL compass looks like

If america had BLEACHED more blacks during the early 1900s when we where 90% white, we wouldnt have blm, obama, etc we would have a bunch of white looking people claiming to be 1/16th or 1/8th black. The eternal confederate ruined this country

>white-asians are white in passing
no
I am one and I look hispanic. I'm basically a minority

marry a gook as a whitey if you want minority children

>no unique culture of their own
This tired meme again? White people are not monolithic, and each region has its own unique culture. Do really believe that a man from Nashville and a man from Budapest share the same food, the same holidays, the same artists, and the same musicians?

Kill yourself cuckposting weirdo. Racemixing is an abomination mongrels are subhumans

bull fucking shit

The minute you stick your dick inside that sweet warm brown pussy, you will never be the same.

I moved here a couple of years ago and i cannt stop fucking these mamacitas

They literally love the white dick, and the skin contrast m8 is irresitible.

those are all women. I'm a halfie male. I grow my facial hair out and I look like a pale hispanic

> Sup Forums doesn't want to taste the caramel

why even live?

Cmon those are extremely ugly examples the average mixed person isnt that bad. And besides those are 1rst generation mixed it takes about 3 generations

>elliot
Kek

I want a big-bootied latina, not some pale twig.

Muricans are trully repulsive. Your entire vile disgusting faggot mongrel coutnry must be nuked

Do what ever you want. Honestly I see myself ending up with a Latina due to the fact I am in SoCal so they out number white women and the fact that white women seem to have their heads in the clouds. They seem to think they are gods gift to Earth and some sort of princess. That is extremely unattractive and I honestly like the work ethic Latina's have.
>Seeing a Latina hot and sweaty after off loading cases from a container
A lot that I meet seem to work hard as fuck and I respect them for that, juggling a job and school at the same time, using their money to also support the family they live with as well.

That is what I tend to run into but it isn't like I haven't ran into vapid ones that want to be white so damn hard and mostly think about consuming through constant shopping.

With that said I would totally be with a white girl if they were down to Earth, because I know there are some out there. Though hang in there when you are looking for that girl.

Those are English

No they are subhuman fat amerimongrels just like you

Kill yourself trash

I want to eat an asian qt's poop

>greek calling some else a subhuman

>part Scandinavian (I think Norwegian, mother)
>part Spaniard (father)
Dating a Guatemalan. Not a fuck given.

Who can tell anymore? Most Anglo places are getting fat now. Is Canada the only one to dodge the burger?

Gross smelly inbred ugly shitskin kill yourself

a greek is just a white arab. an arab is a nigger yellow blasian. the arab area of this planet is between china and africa afterall. they even loos like blasians.

Kill yourself subhuman amerinigger

>Gross smelly inbred ugly shitskin

why are you projecting?

> Anglo
There's your problem right there. Come here in eastern europe, we beat up most fatties since childhood so they don't get obese.

> mfw there's some bankrupt greek loser right now looking at photos of happy families and kids from america and bawling his eyes out from the jealousy

If you weren't bankrupt you could come on by and see that we are mostly great.

Maybe we could go halfsies on a plane ticket?

You seem pretty blue pilled OP. I suggest you find yourself a brown gf with a feminine penis.

white + Hispanics = white

It's the same Greek stormfag that always rages on here, ignore him.

Black women are fucking great desu. Such lovely hair.

why am i on this board what am i doing with my life

Yea, fuck the white race! We don't need them for the libertarian party.
>Libertarians can reach minority voters with the right message

Fuck, we should has not race mixed.

yo mama fat

When did this white girls have no ass meme come from?
Pic related my blonde blue eyed gf

Niggers are not welcome on Sup Forums. Go away you gross ugly smelly ape

>when
*where

It's your mom right?

shill thread