How do you feel about artists depicting Sup Forums characters as being transgender?

How do you feel about artists depicting Sup Forums characters as being transgender?

who the fuck cares, its fanart

It's unimaginative, and a total buzzkill

>caring
What do we look like? Tumblr?

Let them draw what ever crap they want.

I have a cuntboy fetish so I'm happy I get more fetish material.

It gets annoying if they insist their "headcanon" is real though.

It's embarassing and shows off all of Tumblr's hypocrisy and biases that they say "oh a tomboyish female character? She must REALLY want to be a boy!"
Otherwise, who gives a shit. It honest-to-god does not matter.

Bad, thats what.

Makes sense for Butch-ercup
Can be interesting or feelsy, mostly it's just funny and cringey.

>cuntboy fetish

What?

I don't see anything strange with it. It's just the opposite of dickgirls.

Personally, it's taking the least appealing part of a girl and putting it on the least appealing body type, but that's just my personal taste.

their choice of characters is unimaginative but idgaf otherwise

horny

never encountered a cuntboy fetishist before so that's one off the list

>He doesn't spend 5 hours a day on F-list!

pisses me off is when they make them fat.

I'm a grill user so what is an unappealing body for you is appealing for me. I'm attracted to cute boys but I absolutely love vagina.

>vagina
>least appealing part of a girl
What? Did you mean most?
Thats the ultimate goal.
All the pretty hair, soft boobs, and foreplay would mean nothing if there wasn't a hole to stick it in.
>inb4 butt/mouth
Its just not the same.

Outfits are cute. And if we're being honest I'd definitely an butch trap Buttercup.

Really meh. What annoys me is their need to make at least one character fat. Everytime.

I just think it looks incredibly ugly. And female orgasms are very underwhelming to look at 90 percent of the time. That's one reason I like those JAVs where the girls have those cumming strapons. Way more fun and exciting to watch and when it cuts to the person doing the fucking or when you get a camera full of the top's ass, it's not a boner killer. Penises are just way more interesting and visually appealing than the average vagina. And before you ask, I'm not one of those faggots in denial. I consider myself firmly bisexual.

>no girl who thinks she's a boy to be bros with

How do I find one?

Look for a FtM trans girl that doesn't want hormones or an operation. That just means they act like a guy and you get to call them faggot in bed.

Since when are tomboys transgender?

it's not harmful, exactly, but i find it annoying and forced, like most of these people are just hopping on a trend.

Vags look fucking ugly though without plastic surgery.

I mean there are some ugly ones and some pretty ones.
I just really like them.
>female orgasms are very underwhelming to look at
Thats not so much of a problem when actually having sex.
Actually feeling the girl's body tense up and relax while she's moaning and sighing.
There's nothing hotter.

Are you a straight dude? I am not saying that to insult you I'm just honestly curious because most guys I've met who said vag is gross are either bi or gay.

I don't care so long as they keep it in the realm of fanart and don't push for the actual characters to become transgender. Fanart is one thing, demanding established characters to be "progressive" is quite another.