So, is he kill?

So, is he kill?

Of course not. If they were going to kill a major character there, it would have been with the dragon rather than some lame drowning.

I don't think so, d and d dont have the balls to kill any major characters as of now. If anything someone will die in the finale.

No. He has to finish his redemption arch first

This doesn't look good for Jaime. He'll drown in the water with all that plate armour. Nope, not even if someone will swim and try to save him, you cannot lift a man wearing full plate armor out of water. If he survives, Hollywood is messing again with physics.

yeah user, he's dead. that's why they shoved in a deus ex machina to save his life.

WOW, that would be REALLY surprising if they did then.

How many episodes are left? This is the show that supposedly kills characters left and right but literally nobody died in this major battle. Bronn is fucking great but what else will his character accomplish? He had his arch with leaving his gold, would have been a satisfying death if he died wounding the dragon. What else could they possibly do with Bronn from here? Make him into the Lannister's loyal soldier who now believes in the power of friendship instead of gold?

Thoughts on Jaime being Azoh Ahai?

You mean kind of like how everyone on Sup Forums said they wouldn't kill Stannis offscreen?

>there are people on Sup Forums who literally don't know what's going to happen in GoT despite them spelling it all out
He doesn't die. He flees the battle, with Bronn, while the Tarly's (with Dickon) stay behind as a last stand. They get roasted by the dragon. Jaime then returns to Cersei

No, Ed Sheeran saved him by knocking him into water

They can't kill him. He's the only character left that makes me feel anything.

>Your average fa/tv/irgin

We all know he's going to show up on an discord cliffhanger.

He betrays westeros and cersei and takes danys side don't get to involved with him.

how is the water in what's essentially a puddle so deep this close to the shore?

He's literally turning into a fairly-tale hero so why the fuck not?

No Bronn is kill. Look at it from D&D's perspective, remember how they brought up his "Just in for the money" motivation in the beginning. Well they finished this ark when he left his well earned money on the battlefield and decided to fight and eventually die for his friend. No Idea why their bad writing doesn't get through to you, it's pretty obvious.

Pretty sure he dieded.

>kill

??? What the fuck. Every fucking clue both in the show and in the book lead to Jon... there's no big surprise anymore. I'm just waiting to see what G.R.R. Martin is going to do with his book. I can't wait to see how it will differ!!

This. Or he's going to be maimed like Jaime in some way and they'll bond through it and later die together.

it would be kinda fitting, ironically dying as a mercenary only in it for the dinero and kicking it while saving someone for free