Why are their posters so butthurt, obsessive and generally assholes to everyone?

Why are their posters so butthurt, obsessive and generally assholes to everyone?

They're one of the worst posters compared only to Swedes.

looking pretty butthurt and obsessive yourself there my man

A Pole is like a grumpy toddler, always crying, always mad at someone, but never able to articulate why precisely he is mad at that one person. And like with that grumpy toddler, it's best to simple ignore the Pole until he starts acting like a big boy and tell where on the doll he was touched.

>one of most popular proxies
i wonder

A Dutchman is like a grumpy toddler, always crying, always mad at someone, but never able to articulate why precisely he is mad at that one person. And like with that grumpy toddler, it's best to simple ignore the Dutchman until he starts acting like a big boy and tell where on the doll he was touched.

>this flag
>this post

They're immigrants. The actual dutch posters are usually nice. There was a one afghan immigrant from that flag who kept chasing me everywhere and called me a self hating arab and an uncle tom. Diasporas are usually cancer everywhere for some reason.

I don't know, you tell me.

uncle tom ass nigga

They've been nice to me. Even the unfriendly ones.

OBSESSED

Pretty sure the one obsessed about Slavs (might be a different one from the one you experienced) is a Moroccan

they were mostly friendly/neutrally to me

Hello my friends

No he's a turk. But people keep linking every single arab-related people to north africans for some reason.

Guarantee OP uses proxies all the time to make tedious and unfunny threads.

Why do Poles always come here to steal from houses and cars? Then they go back home and start talking about boat people ruing Europe.

I find them to be some of the better posters.

Dutch are bro-tier unlike the fucking Danes. I hate them so much, the Danes.

Dutch are bros but massive normies unfortunately

Thought he admitted it once.
Besides that, when we assume a flag to be foreigner, we look at the most common diaspora. So Germany -> Turk, NL -> Moroccan, France -> Algerian etc

based rudeposter

You have problems with normies?

he probably got BTFO by a dutch in another thread

Yes behead them all

I hate everyone who has sex since I haven't had it

You're not getting my head!

We're better than you and we know it.

lack of self confidence

Dutch posters are very informative and well behaved on Sup Forums but they are kinda lame and boring sometime

see

Polish influence, most likely.

Austrians are tryhard retards that are unfunny and unoriginal.

>That flag
Yea slavshits lmfao