Who is most deserving of happiness?

who is most deserving of happiness?

I don't know, but it definitely isn't Bojack.

Princess Carolyn

this

>Diane
Would fuck it up

>Todd
Would innocently fuck it up

>Bojack
No

>Princess Carolyn
Yes

>Mr. Peanutbutter
He isn't already?

Probably Princess Carolyn. She wants what's best for people whom she loves.

Second is probably PB whose biggest crime was plagiarism/glory-stealing.

None of these characters are perfect, but those are my two picks.

Carolyn is my favorite anyway. I kinda hate everyone else except PB and he's already happy.

>Would innocently fuck it up
He still owns the Disney trademark and is doing nothing with it. He half owns a Halloween shop that constantly catches the interest of famous people yet he keeps it closed and unfurnished. He ruined a perfectly working and profitable Uber service, then once it magically became a City-saving recognized brand and generating eight million dollars to his name, he pissed them away by tipping it all to a waitress.

The guy doesn't want happiness, or success. He's a self sabotaging faggot, just like the guy he leaches from.

Nthing for Carolyn.
>that ending to one episode where her phone announces she's now 40.
>that moment where she snaps at Diane for not taking the opportunity to raise a kid.

Mr. Peanut Butter, Princess Carolyn

as far as BoJack goes, him finding happiness might be the only way for him to stop being a black hole pulling everyone down
so even if you don't think he deserves it, it would be better that way for everyone still alive

PC and PB.

Todd seems pretty happy to me

Yea well no one in all of human history has been able to solve Bojack's problem without being an utterly deluded full of shit person.

Mr. Peanutbutter. He puts up with Diane's shit, he deals with Bojack being an asshole all the time, he encourages Todd's creative ideas instead of shooting them down for his own selfish reasons, and he tries to remain positive even when life hits him.

But, I'd honestly take anyone on this list except Bojack.

I want the cat and the mouse to fuck.

They probably already have

Did you even watch the show? It's implied they have fucked quite a few times by now.

PC also fucked the rabbit. In this case it was explicitly mentioned.

They all deserve happiness if they ever manage to get their shit together. None of them are hopeless yes.

Except Bojack. Fuck that guy.

>Except Bojack. Fuck that guy.
I believe even he deserves to be happy.
I think his daughter will be the catalyst of his happiness

Mr.peanutbutter ofcourse he is like the nicest guy ever.

maybe his definition of happiness doesn't include being rich

Princess Carolyn

Carolyn. She's worked her ass off all her life, she's the most sensible of all of them, and she's always taking care of her friends' and the messes they make, no matter what. She's always got their back even though she gets fucked over too many times to count.
I would say PB too but it seems like he's already happy.

PC or Peanutbutter
Princess has been working her hardest all her life even put up with Bojack's crap longest out of everyone plus we can begin to fathom the many times he walked all over the lady's heart. And Mr,Peanutbutter is stuck with Diane enough said.

>The guy doesn't want happiness, or success. He's a self sabotaging faggot, just like the guy he leaches from.

Todd's already happy

All I ask is that BoJack gets better. I don't expect him to improve his entire life or completely redeem himself. I just want him to become a better person. Maybe his daughter is all he needs to properly encourage him.

>the ENTIRE Mighty Magiswords tag on twitter is people complaining about the fast pacing
Damn, so it's not just us, then.

What

Princess Carolyn for sure. I hope her and that mouse guy stay together, and that she doesn't let her workaholic ways get the best of her.

Peanut Butter is already happy with himself, it's that he wants people around him to also be happy with him too.

In regards to Diane and Todd, both of them need to look at the major issue afflicting themselves head on before they can find happiness. For Todd, it's his tendency to give up without trying and to be easily manipulated out of a need for comfort. For Diane, it's her stubborn ego and belief that the world has to conform to her way of thinking or the world is wrong.

Bojack... I think the only way he can be happy is to let go of the things that made him so negative to begin with. I think Hollywoo has poisoned him and he needs to let it go before he can begin to heal.

They are all horrible people.

I hate Todd so much

that asexual faggot

>asexual
>faggot

Todd, he's the only miserable one whose misery is largely the result of things outside his control, carolyn's a close second but, she seems to be sabotaging herself at the moment

The whole premise of the show is that no one deserves anything, much less happiness. The major players in the show are parasitic sociopaths who lack the emotional stability to create a meaning out of life.

Bojack latches onto other people. Diane latches onto politically popular causes. Princess Carolyn latches onto her job. Todd latches onto imaginative schemes. They all try to suck meaning out of activities and events that are, ultimately, meaningless, and so are left unfulfilled and lonely.

The only person in the show who has accepted anything resembling a normal outlook on life is Mr. Peanutbutter, who has flat out said that searching for meaning in life is meaningless and that happiness is a state of mind, not an achievement of will.

Watch it again, OP.

Either PB or PC

Diane or Bojack would fuck it up and Todd's borderline retarded

Sup Forums, what would happen if Princess Carolyn married Mr Peanutbutter?

When I found out the mouse was Raúl Esparza, I got pretty happy. Really hope their relationship doesn't end in tears.

Looks like he got the wrong thread. Happens to me sometimes when I've got two open.

I wouldn't get too hung up on what's fulfilling or not, that's all a matter of perspective. I think it's a matter of working out what they want.

I don't really think Princess Carolyn has happiness as her top priority and maybe doesn't want it that way, and Bojack has had his entire life revolve around the acceptance and judgement of other people. Losing Sara, being relied on by Princess Carolyn or sub-cautiously screwing up his relationships, Bojack relies on people but doesn't know how to give back.

Another way to look at it is we are all deserving of anything just as we are deserving as nothing. Sara deserved a happy ending but never got it, there were points in her life were things could have turned it all around but it never happened and while sometimes she could have taken control, other times she was trapped.

Mr. Peanutbutter is one of the lucky few, a miracle. He was raised in a loving family, learned a philosophy that kept him on a steady path and as a result it created a strong foundation for the few challenges he overcame in the series. He will never know what it's like to be Bojack or Diane, it's impossible for everyone to have his attitude of life or share his happiness/success because the world isn't designed for it. I still think it's never too late but tragedy exists because everybody can't be the same and there will be all sorts of new conflicts going forward.