So GOT will be ending in the near future. So what does the future hold?

So GOT will be ending in the near future. So what does the future hold?

Is it time for an Elric adaptation? Can it be done right?

game of reddits

Like The Watch, it's too good a concept and can only be done right if the stars align.

LMAO i'm one of the guy who worked on it

Book of the New Sun as a right wing counterpoint to the fantasy genre espousing the inherent evil and cunning in females

>Can it be done right?

It can but it won't.

>LMAO i'm one of the guy who worked on it
Explain. Because i heard about something going on. If it's dead, i will be extraordinarily sad.

idk i don't work on it anymore, i helped with the storyboard of the first 2

>storyboard of the first 2
First 2 what? And when was it? What company? Give us deets.

Elric would have great potential, but who would be the director ?

No joke, David Ayer.

Too influential. Would suffer from the John Carter Effect.
Just imagine all the vidya children calling it a Witcher rip-off.

Sapkowski needs to fuck right. What a hack.

Doubt that will ever happen with the Witcher adaption already being a confirmed thing. Elric would look like a total Geralt ripoff to any normie who doesn't know either.

Witcher series is being based off the books. Which suck. While the series without question ripped off Moorcock wholesale, there's a different vibe to the whole thing. It's more otherwordly with FAAAR more lore and characters and monsters.

If Elric happens, there's no doubt Corum and Hawkmoon will too.

Elric i mean is more otherwordly etc etc.

I wonder if it's even possible now for a completely original screenplay made for television or film to get any traction.

My body is fucking ready

Horus Heresy.

Man if only. I would kill for a Horus Heresy series of any sort

>Is it time for an Elric adaptation?

They missed their chance.

>game of thrones is ending

wont happen for a long time.

>applying the modern painfully reductive American binary political dyad to Book of the New Sun

Fuck kill yourself.

Sad thing is it wouldn't fly in the current year. Even though their are female characters in it, hardly any of them are "muh big stronk womin" save for Angron's ship's captain.
Also only Vulkan is black, well coal black.

>Is it time for an Elric adaptation? Can it be done right?

Not in this social climate

Do you WANT to see Tilda Swinton play a man? Because that's how you get Tilda Swinton playing a man.

I just want to see Tilda Swinton culturally appropriate a Tibetan monk to appease China... oh wait

She can play his aunt! Lady Fenrath!

You wish. Buckle up bitchboi, we're about to get 10 season of The Dark Elf Trilogy, and no one is allowed off this ride.

Yeah no. Not before the White Wolf comes along.

I think it's time for Vidyakino.

I agree.

>simons getting old
>no tony anymore
theres no point

Even Elric has better chances to be adapted right than Legacy of Kain.

They could still use Marsters though... he is just old, not dead you know.

Netflix will start with Witcher series to introduce short stories, then will do full seasons of main saga with huge budget

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War adaptation.

The Boys Graphic novel adaption

or

Dresden files adaption

please
Heil Hitler

Sanguinius will be played by Tilda Swinton

they can probably do 2+ seasons on just blood omen

Wheel of Time

some other boring political fantasy, im sure there are hundreds of them

Vampire the Masquerade.

Just what the doctor ordered for normies after GoT

>politicking
>sex
>blood
>edginess
>looming evil about to kill everyone (White Walkers vs Antediluvian)

This series would be pretty much perfect for a tv show

>they cast dinklage as Gotrek
it'll be ruined.

Nobody who likes the Witcher IP these days likes Sapkowski. The western world has learned hes just a bitter old alcoholic upset he sold his now-billion dollar IP rights for pennies.

If only they choose an actual albino rather than a generic Hollywood white/black popular actor I would watch that all day

I would love this but only if it was animated. The budget for a live action/CGI show would be too much.

>Sapkowski sold CDPR the Game Adaptation Rights for the US equivalent of 10,000$
>CDPR are now recognized as culturally important to the Polish Government and get government funding because of the series wild success.

Its funny from every angle but the original authors lel.

Make it animated, get Yoshitaka Amano as art director, prog-rock soundtrack. Go super-theatrical with it, it's already colourful and melodramatic as hell, anything less than cosmic scintillation, wailing evocations and hamy soliloquies, anything less falls into cringe territory.
Don't try and make Elric tough or edgy, just leave him the cosmic, hero wizard of horrible life choices and angst.

Put Michael Moorcock's before the Elric! so we know it's an artsy presentation.

it is hard but not impossible

uhh

HELLOOOOO?!

When will worm be adapted for the screen?
And loose a good few chapters in the process?

m'nigga

Only read the first two, are the rest just as good?

This.

Who directs? Only ones who could competently do it that come to my mind would be Malick, Based Mel, Lynch, and maybe Cronenberg.

Everything written by William King is great (up to book 7 I believe). Rest is not as good but still enjoyable.

>hundreds
You're wrong , there are thousands.

>women
>inherently cunning
t. libtard