Why are nu-males a thing?

Why are nu-males a thing?

Cultural marxism and the feminization of our youth.

ricki hall is a nu male?

Because these "nu-males" are banging 10/10's while your holding your dick shitposting on a saturday night.

That's not a nu-male. He's fit and probably pretty confident.

Is he a faggot? Probably. Is he a blue-pilled piece of shit? Likely. But he's not some 3rd tier beta trying to win girls via adherence to the female rule book.

Nu-males are the geeks who dye their hair, wear 'this is what a feminist looks like' t-shirts, and hate strong, self reliant males because the women STILL like them more than themselves.

They're usually pudgy, weak-chinned, whiny faggots who are trying the nice guy routine, hoping to lure women by seeming like a 'great guy' who will dote on a woman hand and foot.

They're the lonely losers who've never been good with women, so they've put them all on a pedestal hoping to get a pity fuck.

Shut up fag

beard + glasses + HY hair = nu-male

I've been slicking my hair back and growing my beard out since before numales were a thing. I am filled with anger at this turn of events.

someone is jealous

It isn't even really that new, they're basically just Hippies 2.0.

nah but there's a certain look to a nu male. you can have beard glasses and hy and not be a nu male.

you can spot them from a mile away. they usually have that look but it isnt a must

no it's not

Underrated

least he not a wetback

I fucking hate this shit.

>be me.
>long hair because last time i shaved my head was about a year and a half ago.
>glasses Because i have always sat at a computer
>beard because im lazy as fuck and dont want to shave everyday,
>Not balding never will (all the men in my family keep their hair)
>never been on twitter
> don't give a shit about sluts
> I'm married, yet my wife who is twice my age makes way more than i do right now.... So i dunno i spend what i want and she spends what she wants... is that "donating" to a paetron female? I bought a jeep with cash (in my name)
>... I like when she is on top... but i wouldn't say submissive..... I mean last fucking night i tied her to the bed and assfucked her.
> i don't want to develop a game.
>SHe took MY name Btw
>...but i know im special cause i have a 176 Iq......

does this make a me nu-male?
i mean.... i look like them i guess but....
.... their god damn stupid...

>fuck it im just gonna go do some meth and play dota.

Tattoos, beards, and attention to fashion were always a thing. Why are these masculine ideals suddenly being demonized?

You are all part of the problem.

forgot to add height weight.

5,11 170
i mean im not like perfectly in shape cause i fucking sit and game when im not working, shooting, hiking..... but im not "american fat"

>tattoos

*throws up*

t. jealous felipe

Sad that he'd kick the shit out of you and fuck your girl, OP?

what is HY?

Hitler youth *rolleyes* do you know which board are you at?

Agreed 100%. If you try to dress respectable with fashion from the 1960s-1980s you are branded as a hipster faggot. But everyone today holds them self to such low regards that they dress like absolute slobs who don't even put 10 seconds of thought into their wardrobe. I wear nice dress shoes to my retail job everyday (attending university for engineering) and everyday someone compliments my shoes saying they look like "church shoes"

Good goy, adhering to outdated modes of dress over comfort to please your master.

the nu male is the evolution
your toxic mascunlinity isnt needed anymore and is a blight on society

That fucking mustache is disgusting.

Try using this updated version.

Single mothers

Kill yourself

Why are transgenders? What about white emasculation and the myth of negro virility? Why is the American society obsessed by materialism?

You're on the right track, user. I encourage you to read the works of Rene Guenon and Julius Evola. You will not find satisfactory answers here.

Do lucem caecis ;-)

>be me.
>never been on twitter
> I'm married, yet my wife who is twice my age makes way more than i do right now.... So i dunno i spend what i want and she spends what she wants... is that "donating" to a paetron female? I bought a jeep with cash (in my name)
>... I like when she is on top... but i wouldn't say submissive..... I mean last fucking night i tied her to the bed and assfucked her.
>SHe took MY name Btw

his dad died of mesothelioma, so he shaved it off to raise $1m for charity

>claims to have 176 IQ
>despite being the next reincarnation of Isaac Newton, has the grammatical skill of a nine year-old
>is married to a woman twice his age
>does meth

Please don't tell me everyone here is like this

Why do these people always look like gay lumberjacks, or in other words Canadian?

/thread

>the lazy genius meme

a sense of entitlement to be called "men" in the 21st century.

a sick amalgamation of all the veneer from the previous male mythos combined with the lifestyle that don't usually result in disfiguering scars, callouses, warts, black lung, and leathery skin.

basically a nu-male is someone who still wants to be a "man" while still maintaining soft skin and their relatively passive shallow and disconnected lifestyle

kek

according to you, steve mcqueen was a nu-male.

>beard and glasses when I'm not wearing contact
>26yo

Do I qualify for this shit?

That pic specifically seems average at best/worst. He's not fit but not fat, and his tattoos are retarded. If he ever shaved his face he'll probably be a fine aryan excluding the aforementioned. Sure things could be better for your average tool but at least they're not all manchildren. At this point we should take what we can get until we aren't about to be getting blacked.

Why not just say because jews?

That's what it boils down to.

this can't be real

>176 Iq
>their god damn stupid

Not being a nu-male to them is "too much work" or working out "hurts too much" and they just become content with whatever comes their way. At least they're probably half decent liars, good for counter shilling or something

People that grow beards are trying to hide a weak jawline most of the time. Especially younger people

I was walking down the street today and tons of FUCKING WHITE MALES all dressed the same. Colored, often striped, shirtless tees of gay male, short fitted chino shorts (not cargo) in tan or blue with a colored, patterned dress shirt and dark sunglasses. Its like a sort of normie uniform to them. They dress like they are imitating models out of a Hollister catalog to me or something. Is funny to watch straight males wearing tiny short shorts though. We don't have a lot of bearded tattooed hipster here.

That feel when I shaved off my beard and I looked the same. I grew it back though. I'm allowed to at work.

>does this make a me nu-male?

If you have to be defined by others and justify your sexual relationship with your wife on Sup Forums than yes, you are indeed a textbook nu-male.

Sorry brah.

>be me.
>never been on twitter
>SHe took MY name Btw