Where were you when the Irish established themselves as the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-fKQrWpcW0
youtube.com/watch?v=4dhJtUUPQkI
youtube.com/watch?v=xyZJ55PZ50E
stationfy.com/ufc202/n92f
lmgtfy.com/?q=racial testosterone differences
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's an "American thinks he's Irish because his great-great-great-great aunt's dog was once looked at by an Englishman in a funny way" thread.

fight was so rigged
diaz won

JUST WATCHED THIS CONOR IS MY FUCKING HERO

conor won rounds 1,2,4. that was obvious.

>my dentist was from boston so I support the IRA

nate came back in round 2 but it was too late in the round. conor had a knockdown.

Fine. Il'l stand in.

It was when I crossed over to the Berenstein Bears worldline

WE WUZ FIGHTERS N SHEIT

It was a close fight but Diaz won desu

Should have expected it to go to McGregor by decision.

pretty much. there's two things i love in this world, it's irishmen with a victim complex, and americans who think they're irish and have a victim complex about that.

>implying diaz didnt ignore a throw order
>implying it wasnt rigged to get a third match

Starting a potato famine

He struggled his way past a flat footed slugger with no power, who Thompson annihilated.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-fKQrWpcW0

literally lower then niggers

>irish
>white

Fight was actually pretty bad.

Connor gassed after the first round.

wtf I missed the fight

No, Conor had 2 knockdowns.

wtf i hate fights now

Cheaper, too, in the mid 1700s.

>Where were you when the Irish established themselves as the master race?

The idea of the Master Race comes from a Nordic mysticism developed by the occultist Guido von List, who was inspired by the writings of Madame Blavatsky. It came to the NSDAP through the Thule Society, of which Adolf Hitler and other NSDAP members were a part of.

The idea is that the Germans descended from literal ancient aliens who mixed with humans. The blood of the regular humans could be selectively bred out of the German people leaving the blood of the "Aryan" superhuman. This would unlock the latent psychic powers of the Aryans.

The Americans brought the blight over on ships to Ireland, Brits just stole the food.

Outside trying to stop his family from stealing copper wiring.

This is the one and only beast of tonights card.

When they take back North Ireland
>So never

TACOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>this

>potato
potato

I know. I think his 1st one was in the 1st round no? I can't remember. All I know is I had conor winning the 2nd round but it was close.

Fucking epic fight

>tattoos
>master race
lol

Diaz had nothing but unsportsmanlike things to say when interviewed.

No class at all.

Sad!

Oh thanks for the spoiler you sonovabitch. Waiting to torrent this so that Dana White can't get my shekels

>Sweden

Not surprised

ya pretty pathetic he was making up excuses

seemed like a majority draw tho.

What's with Americans fetishtion of niggers? Rogan always has a massive hard on for jacked up niggers. They are "explosive", you hear that about every nigger in the UFC.

Reminder, he got BTFO by koscheck and Vitor

>It's an assblasted Brit who hates the fact his former colony turned master unironically has a favorable Ireland

Face it, we don't care about you guys culturally anymore. The most famous thing to come out of your once great empire in the 21st century was the Harry Potter franchise. Also boxing day is fucking stupid

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

Zero.

woodley would behead gsp with a right hand if he comes back

HIYOOOOOO

>BTFO
no he was out-grappled by them and cormier as well

:Laughingcryingface:

i dont see it that way.

conor won 1,2,4.

1 and 4 not even debatable.

2 was close but conor dominated maybe first 3:30 then nate came back too late.

i gotta re-watch it was just an epic fight

1 of the judges scored it a tie.

Disregarding cuckposts, he is right

He got a KO in 13 seconds of round 1

>Says Mustapha Omar

Custard cum is right, the true beast of the night.

>implying this wasnt rigged so there'd be a third fight

Honestly Connor McGregor and Brock Lesnar are the last draws left of UFC

Dana White will always pray they would win

Who tattoos their own name on themselves?

>actually believes this shit

Prime GSP is the GOAT at 170. #2 is Hughes. They'd both beat that nigger, easily.

Marquart smashed Woodley round like a petulant child. Vid related, 0:25.

Browsing Sup Forums being reminded of how much OP really IS a faggot. Stop mooching off of the accomplishments of others and do something with your life.

SOURCE

champions

youtube.com/watch?v=4dhJtUUPQkI

Not only outgrappaled, Vitor BTFO in standup to and he was going for take downs.

So did Conor!

youtube.com/watch?v=xyZJ55PZ50E

GOD. why do black people always, and I mean always, have such huge faces but tiny heads?

Incase he misplaces himself you idiot.

>Face it, we don't care about you guys culturally anymore.
O i am laffin.
Tell me, which one is your country more obsessed with, Dr. Who or Downton Abbey? Or maybe it's Top Gear, Sherlock or Peep Show?
You yanks are obsessed with us to a level not seen since the great weaboo epidemic of 1995-2005.

No, I'm saying he had 2 knockdowns in the 2nd round. He had one in the first round as well. I believe he had one in round 3 as well.

Better than "Brown Pride".

People have been saying this shit since the days of Couture and Liddell. They said the same shit with boxing and Mayweather.

There will ALWAYS be another draw, it's just the way the fight game works.

I'm proud to be almost 100% Irish

"the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it."

- Moby Dick.

Oh ok ya you're probably right. I lost count. 2 knockdowns in the 2nd then ya it's not even debatable.

That one knockdown where Nate flopped and then was crawling after Conor lol wtf

wow hope Diaz doesn't lose the little brain function he had overnight

Niggers are "explosive". They blow up quick for basically no reason. We don't fetishise niggers, it's scientific fact that they have high testosterone and low IQ which can make for some dynamic fighters.

fuck you motherfucker! ;^) He'll be back!

truuu

that Sage Northcutt kid has potential to be a star, he is very likable

Nahh Diaz was gettin the piss pounded outta him

Fucking lanklets

>scientific fact that they have high testosterone

2 points

1. Higher testosterone also means higher oestrogen. Your body converts test into oestrogen, the more test you have, the more oestrogen you have.

2. Link to scientific fact?

look at his face at the end

stationfy.com/ufc202/n92f

it was a fucking war.

It's an interesting point. THey may make fun to watch fighters, but because of the same reasons you listed, they have, historically, and contemporary, made some of the very worst soldiers.

Plastic paddy spilling a healthy dose of his up tha RA autism.

It's actually my Grandparents.

well said, miguel

>Implying it fucking matters

Why did you only grow one fucking crop? Why?

How do you feel knowing a potato nigger with tattoos is more successful at life than you?

I love both fighters, but I was rooting for Diaz just so we wouldn't have to sit through a third fight.

>Tell me, which one is your country more obsessed with, Dr. Who or Downton Abbey? Or maybe it's Top Gear, Sherlock or Peep Show?

Literally no one I know watches those shows, the BBC is seen on par with Hallmark channel for shitty dramas with a Power Rangers level budget. Only the pretentious West Coast progressives care about it

The third fight is going to be wild

Commentators always say that shit.

Also the fuck is Peep Show? And Sherlock has a TV series now?

We had others but the UK took everything and we were barred from fishing because the lands were bought.

who is The Sergey "Sup Forumsvalev" Kovalev of UFC?

>1. Higher testosterone also means higher oestrogen. Your body converts test into oestrogen, the more test you have, the more oestrogen you have.

That's literally meaningless. If testosterone is produced in equal levels as estrogen then there wouldn't be any genders. fucking retard.

>2. Link to scientific fact?

lmgtfy.com/?q=racial testosterone differences

yeah niggers are Italian-tier when it comes to soldiering

I kept yelling KICKS CONOR KICKS they were so effective but then i learned after the fight why he stopped kicking... his foot was broken

1. i dunno if nate will drop down to 55.

2. i think conor should defend his belt

3. but i guess most want to see part 3

It's true. Americans have a longing for a sense of dignity. They can't look to their forebears a few generations ago because reasons, and so look to you guys.

A strange longing for dignity, authoritarianism, and social restraint because, well, we have little.

Piss off snaggletooth.

How many potatoes dies it take to kill an Irishman?

Zero

Khabib Nurmagomedov

Too bad the streams were shit and you couldn't see how bad it was.

The conference is going to be great

FAT BOY FROM CABO

you mad white boi

If the last round went longer, Diaz would have had it.

Look, at the end of the day. Conor won by decision while Diaz won by making Conor quit.

Tons of guys do. It's the tramp stamp for men

I just think it's pretty metal to smear your blood all over your enemy while you try to take them out.