Have you ever felt racism against you??

Have you ever felt racism against you??

Yes the elite is racist against whites. White genocide is actually a thing and whites are the most oppressed race despite our privileges xDDDD

only on tuvan throatsinging forum

went to a maid cafe in japan *dabs* and there was a group of sketchy looking teenagers who stared us down the whole time clearly pissed that we were there. hadn't even spoken or anything since we walked in they were just pissed the moment they saw us.

I thought most of yo ufags are white.
I'm Asian but I only ever lived in Asia so no.

what about the self hatred between asians?

Everyday there is a Jap shitposting about Korea or China

I'm half indian and was bullied when i had to move from a church school to a state school

why did not you tell them? ok rape u next week

Yeah, try being a white guy looking for a somewhat affordable apartment in Toronto where all the landlords are chinks or poos. There's a serious rental shortage here and these people prefer to do business with their own kind.

>chinks or poos
which is better?

spent 4 months in Cleveland, Ohio when i was 12 and i've never felt any racism towards me. and funny thing there was no black people at all.

Tumblr-tier but people assume I'm Chinese
Hell, most Chinks that see me for the first time talk to me in English or Chinese first. Kinda makes me feel like learning Mandarin

Cause YOU were the chigga!

>watch western media
>white males are always either stupid clumsy or evil
>let's move to stereotypes about Germany
>no humor, autistic

I am Sudanese and I was so autistic it never registered easily

This blond kid called Jason was trying to bully me in Ireland, his family members were IRA goons and the teachers at our school told us to be careful because of their vandalism, assault and arson history. Told my mother we don't like blacks here etc but she was smart and smiled back and let them blow off steam

One day this idiot brings his fat cousin to the playground and waits for us, but a friend literally disciplined him so hard he went to the school the next day and complained. The school basically laughed him off and told us to just stay away from him. He ended up stupidly implicating his sister and then trying to act chivalrous and protect her

After it all I feel sorry for him. Hope he started working hard academically and made something great out of himself

Lol no. And i am 6,25% Amerindian.

>Sudan
Hey man I like you even more now :)

Thanks but we have a reputation among Arabs of being courteous and nice ong neighbouring arab countries, unfortunately motivated by fear of persecution or Arabian complex we have

I am here trying to get a job but its tough with the Iranian proxy war and oil price crisis

*at least among neighbouring

Stay safe my dude
Good luck on getting that job :D

I was abused by germans, both in real life and on the internet.

You too famalam, the best

I'm Jewish/Italian/Irish (yeah yeah amerimutt) and I live in the midwest. People have shout mexican and beaner and spic at me in public. I just ignore because it is not a real threat but it is annoying knowing these idiots can not distinguish real ethnicity especially these dumb fucking americans.

Because memes?

Meh, True Germans only lived from the Reno river to the Elbe river. Everyone east of Elbe where Slavs tribes that start to speak German.

>Reno
Rhine*
Sorry, i used the Portuguese name (Reno river is in Italy)

I'm a white Austrian so obviously the answer is yes.

Now they want me to applaud European extinction.

If you speak out one is branded a nazi.

Before autism start to speak, my sources are the earliest writings about germany and the germans.
"De Origine et situ Germanorum", from Tacitus.

Nobody likes me on internet.
Usually, if I join voice chat some australopitecs start shouting their EBINE RÜSKE VOCABULRI.
Fucking subhumans.

>EBINE RÜSKE VOCABULRI
What does this mean?

Some incomprehensible "russian" words.
You know which ones.

When i was in Jordan someone called me a "pinkskin" and couldn't stop laughing. My feelings were so hurt that i started laughing.. He had good tea though.

Blyat and some squatting memes?

just play the jew card and sue them

Whenever I turn on the state news or read the big newspapers pretty much. (which is why I don’t anymore)
Imagine if your government actually tried to induce a cultural and racial inferiority complex even when they have to lie constantly (and get caught constantly) to so so.

Yes.
Usually I just mute these animals.

Yes, my working-class parents spent almost all their savings to send me to a very expensive private school in the center of Paris. Most children were Jewish, and i am not.

Long story short, now i am antisemitic. Fucking kikes.

Despite most people liking Italy and its people, italians are fucking racist against every other european.

Which I totally understand, living in the birthplace of rome.

Still it's fucking rude.

it's the opposite, europeans always try to bring us down

I've been mistaken for hispanic a couple times.
>inb4 le 56% face

>Because memes?
I don't know why, I think they're just hostile pricks by large. Massive superiority complex, especially towards slavs, very passive agressive behaviour. That being said, I also met some nice germans.

I went to a winery in Sonoma valley in California, called Jacuzi. Yes, it is the same guy who invented the Jacuzzi. The lady who served us wine, started making fun of mexicans and looked at me and winked as if she was making fun of me. She then rambled on about how the Japanese say whites smell like dairy. It's just fucking weird how my fellow (i guess) italians are racist when roma was multi ethnic and most italians have some north african.

But, in fucking america, people mistake italians for mexicans all the time.

All things considered, yeah, its not like they are ruining my life, it is just irritating and rude.

Maybe if wh*Tes didn't turn their apartment's into municipal dumps people would rent you a place

>roma was multiethnic
Rome fought a civil war over not letting other italian city states have full citizenship.
Majority of Rome’s lifetime non-italians didn’t have anywhere near full rights (see latin rights), it’s only when it went to shit you started seeing the ”multiethnic” empire like Americans imagine it.

Yeah it's just a lie their government tells them, the issue is how they start believing it afterwards. Of course that by today's American standards, Romans would be considered racist as fuck.

t. pinkskin

I'm so glad I never had to go to a state school. White working class British people are literally subhuman apes who should all be gassed

whats racism?

okay but the romans were/is genetically part north african. Rome went to shit because of the goths and their own hedonistic tendencies, not because it was multi ethnic.

Not in real life. On the internet yes, because I'm latino.
>all these first world whites e*ros claiming to know what real racism is
hahaha

What brings these racial tensions to our country?
Thats right, Multiculturalism.

so glad my grandparents bought a house in the great area of toronto in the 70's. now its worth 1 million at the lest since all the morgage is paid off and i can go back anytime :3

poos for sure

visit Europe and you shall know what true racism is.
"Racism" in east-asia is no more than childish pranks.

>roma was multi ethnic and
You are wrong about the racial composition of the Roman empire and republic, by your standards neither were multi ethnic

That is incorrect, they lost their empire because it became multi ethnic with very different cultures. There are some parallells to the current US, for example the case Kate Steinle whose murderer were let go because he was an illegal immigrant