In one sentence explain who's the bad guy in Syria

In one sentence explain who's the bad guy in Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
nytimes.com/2017/04/07/us/politics/military-force-presidential-power.html
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/syria-asks-un-to-ask-us-to-stop-bombing-in-support-of-isis/
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38301489
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone that attacks civilians.

There are no good guys. Every Syrian deserves to die.

US supported terrorists and YPG because Assad has every right to stay in power death to America

There are no good guys.

The only bad guys are the terrorists and the americans, the good guys are the russians and assad.

Finally a good post from Qatari, not liking the pro-US attitude from your country though

Whoever the US and Israel is supporting

Everyone but some are worse than others. YPG and allies are probably the least bad over all, IS are probably the worst. Everyone in between is a completely messed up patchwork of local militias and commanders who are good and bad in varying degrees.

>pro-US attitude

Just because I don't want to bomb the USA and turn it into a big crater doesn't mean i absolutely love it. I neither hate it nor love the USA, i'm neutral on them. But they should stay the fuck away from the middle east, they ruin everything they touch in this region.

I clearly said your country, not you. Also

>not wanting to turn US into one big crater

>I support assad because Alex Jones said the jews were space aliens

> the good guys are the russians and assad
Lol, russian pwc fights just for oil

Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

"Helping" a country to deal with its problems by bombing it, destroying property, infrastructure and killing its citizens is a nightmare. It looks just like this.

everyone apart from Kurds

There is no such thing as right or wrong. Even more in a battle field.

>apart from Kurds
Nigga, Kurds where the personal army used by everyone to promote genocide for hundreds of years.

As long as it's not americans. Americans have proved time and time again that they absolutely love to screw over the middle east for their own benefit. Russia doesn't seem to have that same kind of attitude.

Besides killing millions of Afghans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

>for their own benefit
>not for Israel
1/5, meet me after class.

This, everyone is against Kurds in ME. They won't win though

Everyone has their own agenda, Russians are just doing the right thing.

Yes, US is evil. Glad we can agree on thay.

But Russia has economical reason to join the Assad side.

>Russia sells gas to Europe
>Europe wants a new seller because muhhh giant next door
>Arabs have gas
>lets build a pipe to europe
>Assad says no
>b-but we need to fuck russia
>well, time for a civil war

>Those guys are good guys
>Those guys are bad guys

alex jones is jewish

Mate, the Soviet Union weren't American...

>hohol neo-nazi supports communists
It's a bizarro world. Kill all hohols though.

>They won't win though
I support the basic rights of self determination that should grant Kurds independence, but on the other side, we are talking about a people that is scattered around the most unstable regions of the world.
America should not have given guns to them, and them latter just ignore them like they did in the Afghanistan.

The russians were also the good guys in this war. Yes they killed a lot of afghans, but it wasn't for no reason.

Mashallah desu. It's so weird to see this intense hatred for the US coming from someone who isn't arab.

Everyone. Assad still has the best chance to stabilise the country.

Undeniable truth. Without Assad, that place will have 6 different ISIS.

Yup, US invasion of Afghanistan was horrible. Glad we can agree on that.

If K*rds were to win, there would never have peace. All their neighbors are against them. But they won't win so this conversation is pointless.

I didn't at first but killing Gaddafi woke me up.

Why do you want Syria to be stable?

>someone who isn't arab
it's probably a t*rk or something

t. Kazim

why do you want them to collapse

literally no option provides for a stable Syria. The only thing left now is to break up the country based on ethnic/cultural lines.

>based on ethnic/cultural lines.
Absolute majority of them identify as "Arabs"...

Because most of them are islamists. They're also rapists and thugs. Just look at the Syrian refugees in Europe.

Countries being stable is a good thing, even if that country isn't yours.

>They're also rapists and thugs

People who come from warlike environments tend to be pretty subhuman unfortunately. It's not their fault, if you lived in a country where you have to deal with bombs, people attacking you then you'd be a subhuman yourself too. Try to empathise a bit.

USA

Everyone against Assad.

>empathize with rapists and murderers

No. I say reduce Syria to rubble and then send them back to it.

>Just because I don't want to bomb the USA and turn it into a big crater doesn't mean i absolutely love it. I neither hate it nor love the USA, i'm neutral on them. But they should stay the fuck away from the middle east, they ruin everything they touch in this region.
>There is no such thing as right or wrong. Even more in a battle field.

You two are one of the most reasonable anons on Sup Forums/int.

t. proxy user

You are talking to JIDF Australian shill.

Though Israel is collapsing so I dunno why they even bother.

>Just look at the Syrian refugees in Europe
you mean all the black skinned people from africa?

Everyone except ISIS.

>t. proxy user
Just a reminder that the states has violated international law multiple times while invading & bombing Syria.

nytimes.com/2017/04/07/us/politics/military-force-presidential-power.html
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/syria-asks-un-to-ask-us-to-stop-bombing-in-support-of-isis/

Israel and the jews

But you agreed to give us Israel so there wouldn't be even more Jews in your own country, Sup Forums-boy.

The ones that are causing trouble are goat farmers living in medieval clan like places rules by sharia.

Just because America is bad doesn't mean Assad and Russia are good. Do you faggots not understand what a false dichotomy is? Fucking sub-80 IQ Sup Forums posters need to seriously fuck off.

this

You're talking to a Paki, jew-boy.

>this flag
>this post

Thanks for giving birth to a nation that absolutely hates middle easterners RIGHT ON TOP of the fucking middle east.

They're Sup Forums blow ins.

Yes, we all know how well america's involvement in iraq went. Let's involve them in our politics again, because we absolutely love getting fucked over and over and over and over. Fuck off.

>Because most of them are islamists.
That doesn't automatically make them bad guys or terrorists. There were tons of religious fanatics in europe, but you don't claim that all christians are rapists and thugs, do you

> They're also rapists and thugs. Just look at the Syrian refugees in Europe.
You probably noticed the huge amount of refugees who flee out of their country. There is reason behind that, their country is being fucked up. First they had their lives and future ruined and then bombers have ruined their property. You can't study, you cant progress at these circumstances. Cut them some slack.

The one who shoots protesters and uses chemical weapons against his people.
Also ISIS.

>doesn't mean Assad and Russia are good
I never said that Assad or Russia are "good".
>Do you faggots not understand what a false dichotomy is? Fucking sub-80 IQ Sup Forums posters need to seriously fuck off.
It's easy to tell if you are talking with sub-80 IQ subhuman. If a person is being angry over nothing, constantly uses insult to prove his point then we are dealing with well below average person. Sorry mate.

I don't need some brainlet that is STILL arguing using a false dichotomy replying to me. Go spam dick pictures on this board again so I don't have to see your shitty VPN again, faggot.

Muhammad for spreading that cancer of an ideology there.

YPG and ISIS are practically the same

>Israel is collapsing

How are they collapsing?

He seems to be legitimately psychotic. Don't expect a rational answer.

Everyone was favorable to creation of Israel, even Hitler for the reason you describe. But the lack of common sense in the region is ruining any peace efforts.
Look at the mess that is West bank. Since the UN partition of Palestine, you guys keep expending your borders and picking fights with your neighbors.
Just give West bank to Jordan, Leave the Golan heights and respect the borders with Lebanon that they will forget about your country.

Maybe if you actually provided some actual arguments for people to go on, then we would be able to argue.

But you won't, because you're that same retarded iraqi australian that loves sucking the dick of anything wahhabi related. Go fuck yourself dude, seriously.

>It's easy to tell if you are talking with sub-80 IQ subhuman

It sure is when a retard double quotes like he's fresh from reddit and doesn't understand Sup Forums posting format. Good job!

Fuck off dude. Your posts are cancer. You aren't providing anything interesting to this discussion. Please go shitpost about americans, or whatever you australians do.

netanyahu is about to be jailed apparently and everybody wants him gone anyway

>I don't need some brainlet that is STILL arguing using a false dichotomy replying to me. Go spam dick pictures on this board again so I don't have to see your shitty VPN again, faggot.
It's hard to take serious a person who is full shit and can't talk w/o constantly insulting his opponents. I feel like I'm chatting with angry 9y.o boy.

There is no black and white especially if we talk about Syria. It's just one party is worse than another one. All of them aren't perfect.

You're talking to two different people. I'm not the Iraqi guy.

What in the fuck are you talking about? I always seem to forget Sup Forumstard faggots always reveal themselves with their batshit insanity. Not everything is some retarded conspiracy. Grow the fuck up.

you're so bad I doubt you're even Australian, probably some chink offspring

>arabs will calm down after you give them X
It doesn't work and it never will. Israel is far too good a scapegoat to be abandoned in peace.

Anyone who isn't married to Asma

>It sure is when a retard double quotes like he's fresh from reddit and doesn't understand Sup Forums posting format. Good job!

Like I said earlier, it's very easy to spot a dummy. :D

This isn't our first time getting an official into jail, not even the first time getting a prime minister in jail, we're not collpasing, we just grow more jaded over time.

I don't care. All you guys did in this thread is insult people while providing zero arguments. If you're going to act smug and more intelligent than everybody, then at least provide actual arguments you mongoloids.

>netanyahu
He is not that bad comparing to some Zionists fanatics from the opposition.

the guys who will lose the war, because "history is written by the winners" as we know

What is there to argue about? Syrians are rapists and deserve to go extinct.

So ISIS?

Or you could actually stop using edgy underage Sup Forums posters as your source for world views and ideals and actually grow up. We don't owe you anything and we never did.

All I am going to say is the obvious, the situation in Syria is much more complicated than Russia and Assad is good because you dislike America and I insult you because posting something so obviously stupid doesn't even warrant a thought out response. You want a worthwhile discussion? Then you shouldn't post complete garbage because then people will just treat it like a dumping ground.

Dumb cunt.

>What is there to argue about?

Maybe that all of those syrians you're so scared of might become refugees in your country pretty soon if this conflict doesn't get solved. Then they'll rape you. Hope your ass is lubed up and ready.

Americans killed more syrians than assad did. But go ahead, tell me about how they're the good guys.

Nope. We ended up taking about 6000. Christians only.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38301489

syria

>Americans killed more syrians than assad did.

Quintessentially Sup Forumstard.

>Ahmad Hemmed, a migration agent, who has helped many Syrian families in Sydney, told the BBC that the majority of the refugees have been unable to adapt. "There are people that after I meet them here after even a year, they do not like the country and they are scared to mix with the Australian community," Mr Hemmed explained. "They are still isolating themselves with similar cultural background people and I think they are raising their kids in the same way, which for me it is really concerning. They live in Australia but they are not actually carrying Australian values."

Maybe they should go back to their bombed out shithole then. Ungrateful scum.

Sup Forums is anti american. I'm not. I'm just anti americans being in the middle east. Why is it so much to ask for you and americans to stay away from us and to mind your own business?

There is nothing wrong in wanting to not being influenced by external powers.

Especially if those external powers have a long history of fucking us over. But nooooo, let's ignore that, USA is the good guys!

all parties are the bad guys, continuing the fight despite the suffering of the people and despite the obvious fact that no side will win as long as its allies (Russia/Iran/Hezbollah on one and USA/Turks/Saudis on the other side) don't either go all in (impossible without catastrophic consequences) or back off the conflict.

You so god-damn right.
This is something I have yet to understand. "Country X has a problem, they have a civil war. Let's intervene!"
Why? it's Country X's problem. Let them handle it.

Not only USA, but Russia, China and EU too.

Piss me off when some foreign politician tell us who to hate and who to love, like, you think we are still a colony?

USA

You're sitting on oil. If you were some stupid niggers in Africa killing each other over tribal shit, nobody would give a fuck. But given all that's in the Mid-East, everyone has a stake.

That's not a realistic option though
To alleviate the migrant crisis and the tensions between the west and Russia