Whatever happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/syrio-forel-alive-or-dead-game-of-thrones-showrunners-finally-give-definitive-answer-a6983661.html
imdb.com/name/nm1115654/
imdb.com/name/nm0226820/
archive.is/qVDOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Killed Arya and took her place

He died off-camera. End of story.

Don't they briefly show his head on a pike along with Ned and George Bush

Killed by meryn fuckin trant

>He died off-camera
no such thing

He's Jacqen and he's in Bravos.

that's a hell of a cigar

wish i was so naive like you

it's jaqen and it will eventually be revealed. they even implied it back in season 1 in the last scene, you hear a sword drop, syrio didn't have a sword.

He shaved his head and became Oberyn.

a lot of characters have died off screen.

But how can you be sure if we didn't see his body?

Valar dohaeris

This

You asked for a man's whereabouts?

he's a greenseer

Yes but you see Jacqen is actually Brann

how is that proof of anything?

did they retcon him?

who?

i didn't realize wooden swords make clanking metallic noises when they are dropped

so show me his body

fag

He's dead and anyone who claims to believe otherwise is just trolling. Move along.

i didn't realize the sound of one dropped sword is proof that is alive

the only person in the room standing with a sword is meryn trant

He and Stannis went to live on a farm.

Do you have visual confirmation of that?

believe it or not but D&D produced season 1 too

the reality is that he's such a fucking minor character that they don't even need to show a body for his death to register

I do wish they showed his head on a pike in episode 10 just so you faggots would shut up already

>the reality is that he's such a fucking minor character that they don't even need to show a body for his death to register

just like stannis

search himthen I will kill you

Most likely GRRM didn't want to tell DD about it so he can have at least one surprise twist left in his books.

is it even worth reading whatever books he may or may not put out?

hes actually all of bravos. every citizen there is a faceless meme. he is literally every minor character since all faceless men are connected to a hive mind.

>this.

>who taught you?
>no-one

Sirio confirmed faceless man.

They entered the witness protection program

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/syrio-forel-alive-or-dead-game-of-thrones-showrunners-finally-give-definitive-answer-a6983661.html

confirmed he died

something something dabid something something missandei grey worm sex

>believing anything d&d say

Or she is an ungrateful bitch

They also say Stannis is dead. Are you really gonna believe them?

yeah they're not very trustworthy but in this case (and same with Stannis) the actor has already been cast in or is actively working on other shows/tv

imdb.com/name/nm1115654/

imdb.com/name/nm0226820/

sucks because Syrio was a really interesting and quirky character, and the first introduction showfags had to Braavosi culture/customs

It's time to let go

and him?

Next episode bro

Davos roasts him about still rowing

kek

meryn fucking trant

He'll be back with the strongest arms imaginable. Think the Conan movie where they sent young Conan to turn that wheel and some time later you get Arnie. That's what will happen.

NOT LIKE THIS

Kind of funny how the only true heir to the iron throne is a forgotten side character who will never show up again.

He's in episode 5 mang, he goes noth of the wall with Jon and Davos to snag a white walker as proof for cersei

This was the second clue. Who told Ayria that Death is the one true god? Last knights episode was another clue.

The best swordsman to ever live? Killed by Meryn FUCKING Trant?

still rowing to this day

BECAUSE HE 'AD AAAHRMER AND A BIG FUCKING SWORD!

Drowned off screen

He's the real Stannis Baratheon.

he dead

But he didn't have armor, or a sword!

john notices some guy on a boat circling dragonstone

wtf

i thought bastards don't have a legitimate claim?

The concept "legitimate claim" in GoT seems to mean different things to different people.

He warged into Meryn Trant

obviously, but user used the term "only true heir". he is as much of a true heir to the throne as anyone

is actually a faceless man and Azor Ahai

he went back north of the Wall to lead his undead army against all of humanity

This, They are losing it, it may never be defined on the show so until it is it's BS they came up with in that moment.

if their's a legitimate heir, they're supposed to have a stronger claim unless the bastard is named as an heir or they do something noteworthy a la Jon Snow.
at this point, nit-picking GRRMartin/D&D about inconsistencies in the canon is a lost cause

Then who dies? Because Meryn gets killed in the brothel in Braavos.

Who owns storms end at the moment?

Always remember to archive.
archive.is/qVDOY

who cares, he's totally irrelevant
if it makes you happy he escaped and now he's a principal of all-boys ballet school in Bravos.

As legitimate as these digits

Top kek

full house!!!

Did you not hear the scream while Arya was in the hall?

>Implying
The whole point of the Faceless Men is that they're not who they are.
D&D could be trying to be clever and saying "No, he's dead." meaning "No, he's not Jaqen. Jaqen is dead."
I mean, Jaqen literally tells Arya that "Jaqen is dead."

He was no one. He let himself get captured on purpose and turned into Jaqen in the black cells.

He died of a brain hemorrhage just like his brother did. Chris should have stopped taking drugs desu.

Coming back with his warhammer. Read the leaks.

why does he look like spoony

fucking bitch

Gendry is my king now