Why do white guys cry when they see a gorgeous white woman getting multiple orgasms from being fucked by a big black...

Why do white guys cry when they see a gorgeous white woman getting multiple orgasms from being fucked by a big black cock? White bois have no choice but to fuck asian girls because their little 6 inch dicks are just too small for white women.

White guys cry even more when they see a gorgeous white woman dating asian guys? Because that could only mean that particular asian guy has a big dick that is able to properly satisfy a white woman who deserves big dick.

This is exactly why you Sup Forumstards hate interracial relationships, it's literally your small dick insecurity lashing out. We're not mad when you guys fuck our women, so why are you when we fuck yours?

A

thx ctr

>tramp stamp

confirmed whore

I think you should post this at least six more times. Maybe someone will care

L

FUCKING

I'd rather look at Brazilian shemales.

LEAF

Women date Asian guys for the money.

>niggers
>men
haha

fucking leaf cuck

white women so lucky they get all the dick

black dick asian dick refugee dick

where my refugee dick? as a black woman i can't even get black dick

Why are black guys so insecure about their tiny bank account balances and credit scores? All that muh dikking wont get you an apartment but you can always sleep at the basketball court

Dumb leaf poster

t. Ching ching

YO NIGGA COME BACK WITH ME SO WE CAN GO FUCK THAT WHITE BITCH IN THAT OVEN YOU FOUND YESTERDAY

I love being scottish

Well.

All in all, chink genes are better than nigger genes.

Men are trading up, women down.

Only further proof women are fucking retarded.

>1 post
>by this id

>ad2016

It wouldn't be a problem if black men actually raised their fucking children, white mother or not.

Most asian dudes I talk to literally don't give a shit about white guys fucking asian girls (some even helped me score with asian girls) because they know a white guy isn't going to abandon his kids for the state and rest of society to raise.

I'd give you dick but you'd laugh at it.

Blacks are universally despised, even by their own women. Whites are universally loved, especially by black women. OP is a phaggot.

wow i saw this exact thread earlier

>falling for the BBC meme

To turn this bate into an actual discussion

Men of all races instinctively despise women of their tribe procreating with men from a foreign tribe. By the time you let a foreign invader literally procreate with your own women you have been severely defeated. Your own lineage has been bred out of existence. That is more severe than dying.
Women don't have this instinct because they've constantly just been conquered and fucked ad nauseum.

I dont.

I have my own white women. If they can get one too good for them.

If I was black I wouldnt want another black girl unless she was top tier and those black girls go out with white guys.

>the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?

we just have our priorities straight
you find plenty of girls on every clay
>the more Clay you take
>the more Mädels you rake
>pic related

>tfw stats show black women on dating sites respond more to asian men than black men.

>literally a fucking leaf

People actually reply to this shit.
People actually reply to it without sage.
People actually do the above without even reporting the thread.
And then they wonder why Sup Forums is shit.
Fucking meme-obsessed underagetards.

I don't cry and I don't care, it's their choice. Do you seriously care about the actions of random people? Vagina's are everywhere, there are lots of them, constantly being made. These people do not think like us, they are ordinary people. They are not people of good breeding. They don't know about the potential genetic differences in blacks and the possible effects on her kid's genetics. Their genes are just going to end up in some different gene pool.

So, in conclusion, when you have a virtuous white woman that you love, then who cares what other ordinary people are doing. It doesn't matter how hot they are, if they are a 10/10 white woman, because you will have a good partner of your own.

I'd give you some white dick if you're okay with my paper bag fetish.

Sage

This

It's a bestiality tramp stamp too.

goodbye my fucking sides I'm dead now

Us whites just can't satisfy women like niggers can, but we make up for it in intelligence

The only bad thing in this is the low rate of white couples compared to white men and black women. All race mixers are disgusting.

>Us whites just can't satisfy women like niggers can, but we make up for it in intelligence

You wot m8.

Maybe you're a limped dick sissy but I am not.

>Tfw have dated three classy black ladies and all three have sworn off black guys