What was the stupidest part of last nights episode?

What was the stupidest part of last nights episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15-op9n7FO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

the fact that it lasted less than 50 minutes...

>Little Finger acting like a total creep and then getting triggered when Bran says "Kays isa leddeu"

that cliffhanger ending

even though we all know jamie doesn't died right there

>drops on shore water of 2 feet depth
>is shown falling into the abyss ocean
i'm so mad at this shit show but i need to finish it now that i've watched this far

>these monsters are 10/10 in britain

I think the most stupid thing is that we have 10 /got/ threads while you have a general where you can ask dumb questions like this

>the legendary warrior randall tarley not being shown ONCE in the battle
>no one sweating heavily next to dragonfire
>dany using one minute intervals to attack
>ballista ex machina
>anime logistics
>le stoic stronk stark women
fuck. this. show.

>>anime logistics
Arya's cheap showmanship was garbage, but Dany's teleporting horsefuckers are on another level. How the fuck is this allowed?

you forgot:
>bron ex machina
>bron throwing that dagger and then in next shot they're literally like 50 meters away
>no one mentioning rickon

i thought the dragons just flew the army to battlefield...in some kind of net maybe

why don't actors ever say anything? they're the only ones on set who could point out stupid shit and not get their asses handed to them. are they really so lazy as to not rock the boat because they just want to get it over with?

Dany riding into battle with no armor except her plot armor

Barristan Selmy's actor did

They killed him off for it

Not even fucking joking, he begged them to keep him on but they were so buttmad about him telling them to stop changing shit that they just killed him off and told him to fuck off

cor blimey m8 wud av a smash on 'er

I'm still pissed about that. What a fucking waste of a great character.

What is with people that makes them unable to stick to the source material? Is it ego? Do they think they could make it better?

Fireproof horses that run through walls of fire

>Last nights episode
>Not watching it when it leaked on Thursday

brann has some of the worst fucking dialogue i have ever seen.

what the fuck happened lol. it's like a shit live action role play

At this point, I consider it canon that none is westeros uses, or has even heard of, scouts, sentries or pickets. An entire horsefucker horde plus a dragon got to within charging distance of the lannister caravan and nobody noticed.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

slightly off-related, but anyone remember the name of that got reviewer whose trademark pic was a bear winking?

idiot kept spamming things like "there is no way danny+jon will work", "danny will be stopped" and some other shit like that to assure us that it is not 100% normalfag fanfic.

would love to see him getting BTFO and taking everything back.

Jaime and Bronn berate the Freys for not having scouts during their siege so I have no fucking clue why everyone's getting ambushed constantly in this season.

let's not forget about lf marching through half of westeros with an entire host to winterfell, but without a single reference to the invasion by the boltons.

Anyone got the link to the blog that had all the spoilers to this season?

so none of you dipshits know what a "touch" is.

I'm thinking the "sinking" shot was more symbolic than an actual river that goes from 0 to 50 feet deep in the space of a tackle.

>Is it ego? Do they think they could make it better?

As someone who has regular contact with those in the industry, it's absolutely ego. People will think they are improving things because they have a vision or because they feel their view is superior to others. This ego is fed by pathetic transplants who move into LA hoping to break into the industry and kiss their ass everyday and nearly everywhere they go. Not to mention, their affluent lifestyle ensures they stay in this bubble of ego. After all, if you challenge someone like D & D, they'll quickly remind you that they're behind the award winning and money making series and that you have no credits to prove your worth.

Ego is what drives shitty moves in Hollywood. One other easy example is Sony's executives.

fuck you this scene was great

Do you think the producers are pissed the kids ages so poorly?

also this was just as good

hahaha

He's a legendary commander

Jesus christ

She can just pick out sentries with her dragon.

Not normal fire either. That shit is supposed to be hot enough to burn rocks.

I still laugh, my sides

oh my god.. what the fuck did bran actually say to upset the dickfinger ?

there were too many loud nigs aping off in the backround i couldn't hear...

>What was the stupidest part of last nights episode?
The blatant racism.

Hasn't he died in the books?Fuck it's been years i can't remember

>Varys has a footlong

>Khal Drogo
>white

Holy shit my sides.

Had to repeat that line multiple times myself. Thought he was talking about someone named "Alana".

Why do you post this in every thread?

chaos is a ladder

>Riders unafraid of charging into a mass of spears
>Horses unafraid of charging into the same mass
>Horses unafraid of fire
>Horses unafraid of a FUCKING DRAGON
fucking steppenigger propaganda

Probably Jaime being snuck up on by a dragon and a dothraki horde.

That or any scenes involving Arya from now on.

no.

Holy fuck thank you

yes! thank you

Really? Is english your first language?

Idk why this triggers people. He was old af and went out like a boss killing several guys while being outnumbered severely.

best thing to come of this season

This whole show would've been saved if Arya stepped up to fight the giant lady like a confident woman and was btfo by one horizontal swing of her massive fuck off sword.
Then she could learn that no amount of spinning around is going to block the energy behind a swing like that, and that she should stick to stealth. Kinda like what happened to the guy who fought the mountain, only she wouldn't get her head crushed learning not to be a flamboyant faggot in a fight.

>Not watching it when in leaked on friday in low quality on your laptop, then rewatching it last night in hd on your tv.

>I aint paying no money

Fucking ape.

Holy shit my sides

But Oberyn won that fight.

Can Sup Forums fuck right off? No one cares.

Oberyn only lost because he let his anger get the better of him. Clearly he was shown to be a better fighter.

Missandei not knowing what a fucking bastard is
she was literally a translator, and in company of westerners for a while, you'd think she'd know

The episode was great.

Only real problem was the scene between Arya and Sansa, as it really highlighted how limited their acting abilities were. No other people to bounce off of but themselves.

i do

I almost thought that was going to happen when Brienne just kicked her in the chest, but they doubled down on the stupid.

Have shield walls ever worked against waves of cavalry?
They couldn't really expect to hold the line even if danaerys didn't bring her deus ex machina.

You're totally right. A fierce warrior people who live for combat and base their entire society of horse-based warfare would be afraid to charge an enemy, and their horses would be equally skittish.

>knock down opponent
>just stand there like a retard while they get up

Why does this happen, ever? I get why in a sparring match, but even Qotho let Jorah get up, and that was a fight to the death. And even if it was a sparring match, Bertha would want Arya to learn how it is in a war.

I love the new teleportation magic this season, but will a character ever explain it?

Every time
Thanks

That Sup Forums got super triggered when Drogon the dothraki anally ravaged the Lannisters

Just assume that there are timeskips. Do you really want to wait one season to see something cool happen?

Shield walls? Not so much. Pike walls? Most definitely.

Swiss pikemen, Spanish tercios, and German landsknechts helped to end the reign of heavy cavalry as much as the development of the firearm.

but how did tyrion get there then?

>the cutie

That's not the actual dialogue is it?

He was already there. He went with Dany but didn't go into the battle because he's a midget.

Light cavalry suck ass against trained heavy infantry. Most cavalry where used for flanking and routing formations that are broken. Rarely would a charge directly into a infantry formations work well even more heavier cav.

Now if they where doing some Mongol shit and just surrounded them and kite them with horse archers that would work.

Cute doesn't have to mean attractive or pretty. She is cute, especially when she does that fake laugh when people laugh at her list.

Not the guy you're responding to, but either dani and her hordes can teleport or the lannisters absolutely suck at logistics and can't even get the carts back to kings landing in the space of 3-6 weeks

Also where the fuck was euron ex machina this time? Surely the dothraki must have travelled across water on ships from dragonstone to the reach?

>implying the Ironfleet doesn't have anti-gravity engines left by the forest Kokiri elves to the first men

They have to be. Arya always looked the same, but boy does Bran look like shit now. Like a sewer rat from Israel.

He's a raven and ravens have beaks

for some reason pedophiles see no flaw in her, likely due to their illness and inability to see anything other than a rounded bablyface-like visage

Why the fuck can't Bran look ugly?

no way Arya was a qtpie in season 1. She looks like someone that lives in a pub all day now.

Trips of truth

Just reading that dialogue made me realise just how shit the show is now

>Little Finger acting like a total creep and then getting triggered when Bran says "Kays isa leddeu"
Doesn't he gets triggered because he has used that line before?
I don't rember all his dialogue, but that was my first thought.

>Deflecting and parrying a large 2 handed sword with a sword as thin as a needle.
This only works in Anime.

ppl at work thought this was the best scene. I couldn't reveal my power level

it's something he said privately to varys years ago, that's why it fucked him up so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=15-op9n7FO8

The part where Dany didn't get fisted with Jamie's golden hand after watching her Dragon and barbarian horde get slaughtered

Why did they use only 1 ballista? It's not like it's an expensive weapon to make.

Bronn jumping a foot away from the Ballista followed by the wide shot showing a huge explosion that would have certainly engulfed him only for the next shot to reveal that he is completely fine and presumably impervious to fire.

There was cringier stuff in the episode for sure but that was the moment of pure stupidity. The show is now so dire that there isn't even any consistency from shot to shot.