Why does Hillary Clinton not care about black people?

Why does Hillary Clinton not care about black people?

She's in her reanimation chamber and won't come out for another couple of days.

she literally doesn't care about anyone, she's a sociopath

inb4 she doesn't make an appeareance until the debates, and she won't even be physically present at the debates (she'll do them by video).

She literally can't stand up. She needs railings installed everywhere she goes. Her campaign are trying to hide it since it shows weakness. The campaign are really pushing or the debates to be seated.

Three possibilities:

> She is close to dying
> She just literally doesn't give a fuck
> Trump is a master 7D chess genius and Hillary is actually just a Trump plant

You take your pick.

Superpredators.

All of the above.

Fuck that if she weasels out with a video feed I say we start burning down banks! I want a fucking show, I demand it!

because she's not a real alpha

> louisiana governor says dont come it'll just be a distraction
> red cross says dont donate supplies only money
> trump shows up with an 18 wheeler full of supplies

She has 90% of the black vote
Even if it goes down to 80% or 70%
No need to pander to niggers anymore

It doesnt matter much

Actually, Hillary's handlers told her about the recent flooding in Louisiana.
She got very confused and said, "Yes, I know all about Hurricane Katrina."
And then she pooped herself.

made me fukkin lol

>hillary is scared of black people
>they vote for her anyway
>but they actually think they're voting for Bill again

Most cold blooded reptiles are afraid of water.

Not many nigs vote, they're scared if they give out their name they'll be arrested for the warrents out for em'.

this

Even the worst people have some good in them

If Hillary tried to only debate Trump through videos it'd become a shitshow from the word go.

Quite likely we'd see Trump fucking unplug the thing

Who's we, Leaf?

You already got your Retard elected, why do you care about our Retard?

Bedrest for sure. This is not a political blunder she'd make, if she could help it. It's actually going to be pretty catastrophic from her. It's giving Trump the chance to paint himself as a compassionate, caring and present leader, and it gives him a chance to paint her as unfit for office.

Because it's a given they'll vote for her, even if she skins one alive on camera before the election.

Because she thinks they're super-predators.

But she's really, really sorry about that.

Bitch has AIDS yo.

ehh blacks are starting to get wise to democrats and their bullshit.

One thing you gotta hand it to em about blacks, if you can get just a handful of em believing something it'll spread like wildfire to the rest of em.

healthy kek

She can't do it by video. It will become apparent that something is very wrong with her since she obviously set up the dates so she knows when she has to be there and she has the money to be there as well. There is no reason to not be there unless you are ill.

>My heart breaks for Louisiana, and right now, the relief effort can’t afford any distractions. The very best way this team can help is to make sure Louisianans have the resources they need.

Does anybody truly believe she even has a heart?

The governor told all the politicians to stay out and not get in the way. Trump is just the only one inconsiderate enough to show up and force the local law enforcement to play babysitter for his secret service detail so that he could pretend to be working for less than a minute on camera.

it's fucking genius though. all the americans who won't know that will believe OP's sentiment

He only said that because he's a fucking democrat and Barry was too busy golfing.

I read in the comments section of the MSM that people felt that her charities were donating millions to the cause while Trump was only giving 100k or something like that so that justified her actions.

And then on the flip-side we get liberals complaining that he shouldn't have visited which draws MORE attention to the fact that he did and they didn't which is great.

allright hold it you dummies? if you have twatter, you could combine it with this:

CNN basically said darkies are fellons and its already backlashing Why not follow it with this thing and blow Hitlerys black vote even more