This is masterpiece. Do you think that jury members (those who are alive) regret their decision today?

This is masterpiece. Do you think that jury members (those who are alive) regret their decision today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0DoaXsU0so
youtube.com/watch?v=3yrDEAKkCZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think if abolitionists were around today, they'd regret their decision?

Couldn't watch it all. Got so mad after the Glove thing that I shut it off and haven't gone back to it.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?
Is this another history retcon movie?

I love Ross in the kardashian role. Heartbreaking

>mfw this series had the balls to basically call out how divided the jury was along the basis of race and showing footage of hundreds of black people rejoicing at the verdict

this makes me want to watch it again actually

I really don't get the Cuba Gooding Jr casting though

and holy fuck the guy playing Cochran was good, even John Travolta was good

nigga please

a short overview of the cases he took on seems to indicate that Cochran was an overall positive influence for wrongfully convicted people, but it's a shame this was the highlight of his career

I seem to remember the ESPN documentary that came out around the same time had present day interviews with a couple of the jurors one of whom admitted they thought he did it but was never gonna convict him

the basis for the verdict was literally "black people are going to fucking burn down LA otherwise," which Cochran seemed to encourage

how are black people going to live in the United States when there's always a more than insignificant chance that they'll riot when they hear a verdict they don't like

That isn't true at all. Black people at the time pretty would tell you he did it.

Fuck off Sup Forumsnigger

Fuck of /lgbt/pissbaby

The LA police were literally worst pieces of scum than OJ was, which is why he got off. Everyone knew OJ was guilty, but they were sick of the Cops getting away with framing niggers all the time.

>tfw you will never go back in time and show Lincoln his error

It plays it straight for the most part. I expected them not to show the murder (since we have no idea how it went down, though are 99.9% sure OJ did it,) but I thought it was a little weird that they actually showed the detective planting the glove.

Also, OJ's heartfelt speech in the courtroom ending with "MY life matters.... BLACK LIVES MATTER" followed by the entire courtroom erupting in applause, with the exception of the prosecution was a little on the nose for my tastes.

I wonder if this verdict would have gone differently if the Rodney King trial and following LA Riots never happened.

Howard Stern's commentary on the fucking memery of the OJ verdict made him an American hero to me

youtube.com/watch?v=i0DoaXsU0so

It would've been open and shut and the Juice would be doing life with no parole

the white jury members probably regret it, but they couldn't deal with the trial anymore and didn't feel like arguing with the niggers who used this as some symbolic revenge against da poleez

Weren't there only like two white jury members by the end?

I forget who did it but I guess someone wanted the jury to be like entirely black so there could be no perception about racism influencing the verdict, but then FUCKING OOPS the black jury ignored blatant facts

>4 hours
Can you tell me when the good part starts?

Cochran guy was fucking great.

Was OJ really that much of a child IRL? Like, I understand his initial mental breakdown, but through the entire show he seemed more like a 7 year old who'd smothered his baby brother than an adult, simply not understanding just how deep of shit he was in, and even forcing his attorneys to manipulate/tip toe around him just to get him free.

Supposedly the show is near dead-on accurate in pretty much every other detail, but it seemed implausible to me that OJ was this retarded. For all I know he totally was though.

2 or 3 whites by the end of it, yes.

they were basically bullied into giving in to the wishes of the niggers on the jury.

yeah sorry, i like having old Howard Stern clips on while I'm doing other shit so it doesn't really occur to me that other people might not want to listen to hours of shit

basically him and Robin are just saying that black people's lives haven't changed and they're stupid to pretend that this is a victory

and they called out Rodney King for being an overt criminal even though his beating is upheld as some example of police racism

I thought the extended sex scenes between OJ and Nicole were a little much too.

Like, I understand the purpose of them in the context of the show, but I don't see why they had to be between 5 and 20 minutes every single episode.

Mark Fuhrman showing up to testify in court in full Waffen SS garb and calling Shapiro a kike was a little hammy though, are we sure that's how it went down?

He actually was like that, the man was basically worshiped in everything he did since his days at USC, so he couldn't fathom people hating him. Then there's the fact he was regularly beating Nicole Brown and threatening to kill her before he actually killed her so there was no remorse.

That part was so stupid.

I can understand where hes coming from and he definitely believed in what he was doing which is what made him so effective. All of his interactions with Darden are great

I think that he actually showed up in the suit, but it was actually an accidental mismatch involving a dry cleaning incident.

I was unsure why Caitlyn Jenner was such an important character though, I didn't think she had much association with the case apart from her wife's ex-husband.

shit Christopher Darden had it rough after the trial, he was fucking booed at his church

WE WERE ON A RECESS

His dad was right about not getting involved in the shit storm

Was the girl next to Goldman's dead his wife or daughter? I had trouble telling
Also I felt so bad for the Goldman's it would suck to have your sons murder become an afterthought or a punchline

Not to sound racist, but I'm not sure if black people can feel regret.

Can anyone name me one tv show/movie where a black character does something, then deeply regrets it later on?

He truly was there for his friend.

Pure pottery

Marcia Clark: "I was raped in Italy."

Actually, it was ISRAEL. Wonder who changed that fact?

youtube.com/watch?v=3yrDEAKkCZ4

Kareem Said - OZ

That's different. He's acting remorseful so his sentence will be lighter if convicted.

What did he regret? All I remember was him bitching about mistreatment from the white guards and wanting to "save" his black bruthas.

>he thinks lincoln was at fault
Lincoln said niggers should never live in this country, any freed slaves were supposed to be sent back to Africa.

I wasn't really bothered by that.

On a side note, I was glad that they fleshed out Goldman a little more, considering he's usually treated as a afterthought. I don't know if it required and entire episode devoted to him working long hours and then giving half his paycheck to the orphanage, showing him crying in his apt. after having anti-semetic slurs hurled at him on the street, and mediating a random racially-charged confrontation between a black and white guy on the street ending with them hugging, but it really did flesh out how tragic his death really was.

>I wasn't really bothered by that.
Why not? You were ok with Italy getting smeared but not your precious Israel? Fuck off kike.

>mfw Sup Forums can't into shitposting

pls go and stay go

>bring up point that show changed a 100% true fact
>someone says "no big deal"
>tell him to "fuck off"

"herr derr go back to Sup Forums!"

>Sees first part of post making light of something he said when
>Too triggered to bother reading the second part of post indicating shitposting

You faggots make it too easy.

Almost stopped right there. Glad I didn't since it only getsbetter from here, but what the fuck were they thinking?

So normies can go "I understood that reference!!"

Should've gotten The Rock to play OJ, I was watching that Made in America doc and in his prime he seemed very similar to Dwayne and I don't give a fuck what heritage and color Rocky has.

I remember hearing a story about OJ getting into a shitload of trouble as a kid but some cop took pity on him and took him to meet Willie Mays because he felt OJ had the potential to be a great athlete and wanted to help him turn his life around

some people really are hopeless