For some reason the last season of The Boondocks feels dirty to me...

For some reason the last season of The Boondocks feels dirty to me, it doesn't feel like it belongs to the other 3 seasons.

I know that Aaron McGruder quit the show but that's it, with is the last season so fucking bad?

Aaron was losing more and more of a grasp on the property as the show went on in general, season 4 is really just that terrible because he was gone entirely.

Read the comic strips and you will feel season 1 boondocks in them, the rest don't really compare.

Why did Chappelle's show and Boondocks get the hook but Tyler Perry has like 5 or 6 movies ripping off Norbit?

Because Chappelle and Macgruder have a soul

Is the comic strip any good?

>Chappelle's show
Dave went crazy, couldn't take the pressure.
>Boondocks
Aaron left since he was done after 3 seasons, they tried to keep it alive, no one liked the zombie.
>Tyler Perry
Has a small but hardcore fan group that will go see every piece of shit he does. Probably performs sexual favors for producers as well.

Why are people more favourable to huey freeman than they are to lisa simpson?

Cause Tyler Perry is smart enough to take the fucking money and not whine about it.

Because Huey is a straightman (albeit one with some pretty far-out views) whereas Lisa is just an obnoxious know-it-all

huey gets his ass beat sometimes

Huey's not as infallible as Lisa. Sometimes the humor comes from everyone show ignoring him. Sometimes he's wrong. Lisa was a good character when she fit into the story but wasn't above everyone with her "enlightened" beliefs.

Can anyone even compare?

Luna would turn his ass inside out.

A bunch of old people killed him.

Naw, you just hatin'

nigga lost his head

I brought one of the compilation volumes about a year ago, and I enjoyed it a lot. This is coming from a brit though, so I'm unsure if there's anything there considering the geopolitical difference. Good stuff though, a few of the popular strips were referenced in some scenes of the show too.

HELL AIN'T SHIT

Perspective. The show makes an effort to make Heuy's views seem apropriate, whereas the simpsons just says "here it is" which makes lisa seem obnoxious.

granded get iphone

Huey's a radical black activist who probably believes white people are devils created by Yakub to keep the black man down.

Plus, he's flat out wrong in a couple episodes. Plus, he mostly keeps to himself because everyone ignores him and his commentary.

Tv show Huey doesn't seem THAT crazy and is perfectly capable of being civil with white people so that doesn't really check out.

He doesn't completely hate white people (at least with Season 2), but he did believe Ronald Reagan was the devil and Jesus was black while at the same time being an agnostic trying to be atheist.

What does Riley's armpits smell like?