because they are gay
HAHAHA
good one, America

still laughing at my joek AHHAAa

You're ugly as fuck for a Soufrican
And your beard looks like shit
And you need to lose weight

Have fun getting AIDS

Enjoy it while it lasts. With Islam, nationalism and general conflict rising, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a lot unsafer to be openly gay. Especially not in areas like South Africa.

Make sure you bring enough 100 round magazines bro. Allahu akbar good buddy.

What's with the cross?

SWT my brother.

Are you going to pick up chicks? They are a pretty good place to get girls if you are straight.

If you aren't, well, good luck with the Aids!

Christianity is the devil that's why.

Are you going there to shoot it up?

Pro Tip:

If you want to have a chance to get laid, don't take a bomb with you.

Good luck. You live in the Aids capital of the world.

This is a stupid meme. Gay bars are where girls go when they specifically do not want to get hit on

Maybe if you got out of the basement and actually went out sometime you'd realize that

Gay cub here, you're a cutie

Would smile at in public

Hey friend, can I use your joke? I really like it. :)

Not a lot of competition at the gay bar senpai. Have gay friends, go to gay bar, get introduce to fag hag slag, get laid.

You are vetted by her "only looking out for you" gay friends. Have you never tried this? It works like a charm.

Obama?

I have a bunch of gay friends and I go to gay bars with them. Girls are there for one of two reasons.

1) they don't want to get hit on
2) they're there with a gay friend

Either way it's infinitely easier to pick up girls at normal bars. You've clearly never been to a gay bar and are only spouting stupid memes that your friends have spread because you haven't thought about it too much. The only time it's easier to pick up a girl at a gay bar is if she came with your group and your gay friend vouches for you

Also you're some other sort of beta if you're afraid of competition for a girl

Don't know what to tell you gents. It worked out pretty well for me, maybe not for you. I don't know.

I also met my wife through my gay friends, but not at a gay bar.

I will be going with a friend. Do you want to see who? Let me know.

A

You're wrong n80 I used to go to a gay club with my gf and her friend and lemme tell ya, those bitches wanted some dick. It was the abbey in west Hollywood, center of degeneracy, male go go dancers in g-strings pretty nasty yo, but there were also stripper girls

I must go here is my friend that is going with me.
Do you people get news about South Africa in your news?

There's always topless hotties at a gay pride parade.

You get it.