I'll share my final red pill with you pol/, but I promise you won't like it!

The internet is degenerate, and the more you use it the more depraved and vile you become.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMBIQIQDS88
youtube.com/watch?v=KEFa1f_WCms
youtube.com/watch?v=29atSZKbmS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already know this

Most choose to ignore it

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

That's pretty much common sense

Fuck off im the original gto poster... ur an unworthy shit poster

>technology can be used for both good and bad

A FUCKING LEAF

>
>a fucking leaf
>86046148
>Muslim here
>French flag
That is redundant desu
>another fucking leaf

>being canadian
>claiming what is and isn't degenerate

Time to break free user, this isn't what life should be.

Faggot here, with a message to all the mud people on this board.

No one cares.

Shit pasta m8

1/10

Moo chick flick flyfish Fairfield horned meniscus Ellen.

>he internet is degenerate, and the more you use it the more depraved and vile you become.

Absolutely correct.

However it also makes me powerful. I'm willing to suffer the costs.

If the internet makes you degenerate, why are you still here?

fuck... that really got my cogs a-whirrin'

guess i'm an #amishmissile now

If your opinion mattered to us "cumskins" none of this would have happened to you, but it doesn't and it never will. Have fun being treated like rowdy children by the rest of the world :)

It's a great one, lots of people still fall for it, kek :^)

You don't own GTO, but you do own the decision to be butt hurt.

>Muslim here
Stoped reading right there. How's your desert sky daddy treating you lately?

To warn pol/ of course, I care about my friends.

Lol. A rapist worshipper disapproves of others

But faggatron?! That was a small minority of White people (ruling political class) who was responsible for this. The day to day lives of Europeans is one of peace, therefore, #not all white people.

How's your crouching, slav?

How's your goat? She's on period?

youtube.com/watch?v=fMBIQIQDS88

Song extremely related, time to unplug from the computing jew.... I'm coming home.

>i'm not your friend, buddy
I personally like looking at the degeneracy

The Internet is pretty much an open window on what the world really is and how people really think, and i can't take life seriously after all the shit i've seen and read

I'm just here to enjoy the chaos :^)

some attractive women, but the men looks fucked in the head

>youtube.com/watch?v=fMBIQIQDS88
Oh fuck, i love this song

I've listened to it countless of times. Very fitting, i agree

Yes, your mom's fine :^)

>I'm just here to enjoy the chaos :^)

Don't you see?!

Your corruption is a tool of evil to bring about the destruction of goodness and righteousness!

If you value the safety and freedom and justice of your land you will stand for what is right and make the hard decisions!

It's not ALL about money!
Not EVERYONE is a liar and psychopath!

You must fight for what is right.

How's your second wife doing? Rumors are she'll celebrate her 10th birthday soon, is that correct?

I thought I'd seen the last of this pasta.

Without boundaries humans are at best mindless animals and at worse schizophrenic demons, watching degeneracy excites us because it allows us to tightrope across everything that is distorted and ugly, just make sure you don't fall into the pit user.

I honestly believe that the internet will be the downfall of the human race

>The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know?

I am not corrupted

I accept the world entirely as it is, which is an arbitrary place that is neutral to good and evil, where justice and goodness are just human concepts, where Nature kills without reason, where there is no God to save kids from getting tortured

You can be evil and live a happy life, you be good and live a shitty life, in the end we all die in one way or another.

And look at the way we, supposedly superior animals, behave with each other, with other animals, it's laughable.

Life's pretty much a game where you can do whatever you want but where you only have one life, and where there are rules that are not written by man

I accept it and i live it

>I am not corrupted

>Life's pretty much a game where you can do whatever you want but where you only have one life, and where there are rules that are not written by man

DAMMIT FRANCE STOP BEING SO NIHILIST

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

youtube.com/watch?v=KEFa1f_WCms

There are rules to eating and sleeping, Man did not make them, Nature did

There are rules about seducing girls, Man did not make them, Nature did

There are rules about how the physical world works, its mechanics, Man did not make them, Nature did

There are basic rules about living in a society with your peers, whether you're a man or an insect, Man did not make them, Nature did

There are rules to Life and Death, Man does not know them, Man did not make them, Nature did

Would you say that you are lawful neutral then?
Based on your nihilist attitude and respect and acknowledgment of the law.

yeah, tell that to the sand people who lived before muhammad, everyone is guilty of the same shit

don't try anything stupid

not bad, frenchie

I remember when the internet used to be the 'wild west' where people would go to for power. now it's STILL THE SAME. thank god, but probably not for long.

btw did this nigger just try to red pill the red pill interface?

>OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

But it is! Life and the world we live in are absolutely perfect, which is why there is no need for any kind of divine intervention.

Whether there's a God or not, our world works in the most perfect way it could possible have and what we perceive as bad or evil is just the natural counterbalance to what we perceive as good, because we wouldn't be able to sense good without a point of reference.

And here lies the true beauty of our world: our life is a blank sheet, it is a personal journey, it is a gift that was given to us and that we're free to fulfil in any way we truly desire.

When we're born, taking aside the circumstances we were given, we are absolutely free. And the only way to make sense of life is to give it our own meaning.

That is what i believe :^)

You sound primed and ready for brain washing.

no one is easier to twist than those who are still in the "seeking answers/meaning" phase.

I consider myself true neutral :^/

I dislike religion, especially Islam, in the sense that it's imposing you a way of life and doesn't allow any kind of discussion...Islam is the worst one in that sense...

I already have mine, do you have yours? Or do you need a reverend to tell you which one to have? :^)

I got my ink homey, wheres yours?

You down with repping the crew?

youtube.com/watch?v=29atSZKbmS4

I like to change my mind and try different things, so tattoos are a big no :^/

When i decorate my room, i like to be able to change my posters and stuff, same principle

cringed

Saved. Gotta watch that series too :^/

Retourne en Algérie Ahmed

Behead those who insult the creed!

degeneracy is a spook

I never use social networks as Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn...

>The internet is degenerate, and the more you use it the more depraved and vile you become.

I can't stop myself from spending way too much time on the internet. I can for a week or so at a time, and am pretty productive, but then it just falls apart and I find myself on the internet for untold hours at a time, getting way too little sleep, and barely eating.

I get the things that need to be done finished still, but I can't not be on the internet for untold hours per day.

there's this extension that locks certain sites and can't be disabled unless you hand-type a 1000 chars alphanumeric string with both lower case and upper case letters

worked for me to stop visiting some sites

doe you can cheat and just delete de extension or use another browser, but normally the "this site is blocked!" message makes me remember why i blocked it in the first place