Would be kinda cool if DC collected the early 80s Dan Mishkin run of Wonder Woman

Would be kinda cool if DC collected the early 80s Dan Mishkin run of Wonder Woman

Post your most wanted Collection

Other urls found in this thread:

collectorsweekly.com/articles/how-america-bought-and-sold-racism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want an Angel and the Ape omnibus...the full original series, plus all the attempted reboots just so we can see how impossible it is to improve on perfection

damn this would be a great collection.

Wouldn't mind an Inferior Five collection either

Will never happen, but I'd buy the shit out of a "Worst of the Golden Age" collection with all the best racism, sexism, grotesque caricatures and generally un-PC awesomeness pre-1950 DC had to offer. Put that "Slap a Jap" ad on the cover for good measure

>that character design
>"Dis suitcase show amb heaby!"
I never could tell if this was legitimate racism or trolling. I mean, yes it's the 40s-50s, but that's fucking ridiculous even for the time.

PAD Supergirl.

>but that's fucking ridiculous even for the time.

collectorsweekly.com/articles/how-america-bought-and-sold-racism/

They probably will since the TV show is popular. I think they're collecting it in trades starting this year.

I want WML's run collected. I think it's underrated. Space pirate Diana was a lot of fun.

Better late than never.

Claremont/Paul Smith X-Men trades when?

>I want WML's run collected.
It is collected on Comixology.

>I think it's underrated.
It is.

>Space pirate Diana was a lot of fun.
Also true. Diana doesn't do much space stuff. Which is weird.

>It is collected on Comixology.
I mean an Omni or something.

rick veitch swamp thing or nancy collins swamp thing

Both the Showcase Presents and Archives collections for LoSH stop during Grell's run so anything after that through to the reboot really.

Ah. Well, they started doing Perez's run, so maaaaaaybe we'll get WML's run in print collection at some point. And if that happens, maybe we'd get WML's Dr. Fate run. Delicious Inza.

>Both the Showcase Presents and Archives collections for LoSH stop during Grell's run
That's weird. And lame, some good stories came out of that era.

I don't understand, why Wondy has this hip and so many curves?
It doesn't look like the anorexic Amazons draw by Nicola Scott

>DC collects dedato's Wonder Thong run
>its basically WML
>but doesn't have space pirates and taco whiz (its before Dedatototot became the artist)

REEEEEEEEEE @DC

Classic Hex in color.

The thumbnail makes her look like a famine victim.

I'd like a Ms.Tree collection

At least looking at what's on Wikipedia I was a bit wrong. The most recent Showcase Presents stops at Superboy #220 (right before Grell's run ends) and the Archives stops at 233 (Sherman's run as penciller).

It also four years inbetween vol. 4 and 5 of Showcase Presents and 9 years inbetween vol. 12 and 13 of the Archives. Just start omnibusing that shit and we're good and while I like the Silver Age stories by guys like Hamilton it might be best to skip straight to Shooter or a little before that (Computo, Star Boy and Dream Girl leaving and the like).

I'd like to see Wild Dog collected...probably no market for it though

Messner-Loebs, Kesel and David need all of their DC work collected
Also Milligan vertigo stuff

Mayday and MC2 should get two omnis