twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

nigger

coon

GOD SAVE THE KING WHEN HE COMES MAYBE SOON I DUNNO

I judge people with facial hair.
Don't know why.

>nigger

Trans kids massively benefit from being allowed to transition. A new study in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry shows allowing trans kids to transition virtually eliminates higher rates of depression and low self-worth.

thinkprogress.org/trans-kids-socially-transition-study-529f34c1bb3b/

hang thots brother HH

Are you an actual judge?

hides a multitude of sins

I'm just another sum grovler that feels entitled to everything 2bh.

>HSBC sent a text about suspicious transactions on my account and to log in
>Don't have an account

Sometimes I wish I could find shitty fraudsters and rape them

If they're old enough to decide to change sex, presumably they're also old enough to consent to sex then?

bananas how a large section of Sup Forums went from having a virtual crusade to defend ethics in video games journalism from women and the jews now mocks and derides those who play them as being manchildren

SHHHHHHHHHH dont ask actual questions

imagine being a dog

no she just remembers the 30s and 40s when non white people were a curiosity and black american soldiers had people lining the streets to see them and is confused why her country is so different now.

>If people have a chance to better their situation you can bet they will take it.

and that gives you a right to belong here and influence british culture why? if you wre in britain 70 years ago you would stick out like a sore thumb because you don't belong here.

Don't give a fuck. Bigger fish to fry in the world.

>Are you an actual judge?

dont understand why we treat some sexual perversions as criminal and others as acceptable desu

>want to get a massage
>have a hairy back

It's just Sup Forumstards always trying to be in the cutting edge of edginess. Like how they delude themselves into believing in Christianity.

this but unironically

>Charity calls police after a teacher 'misgenders' a trans pupil and say he has committed a 'hate crime'

Hate this fucking general

Democracy destroys the unity of the Rumanian nation, dividing it among political parties, making Rumanians hate one another, and thus exposing a divided people to the united congregation of Jewish power at a difficult time in the nation’s history.

This argument alone is so persuasive as to warrant the discarding of democracy in favor of anything that would ensure our unity–or life itself. For disunity means death.

Democracy makes Rumanian citizens out of millions of Jews by making them the Rumanians’ equals. By giving them the same legal rights. Equality? What for? We have been here for thousands of years. Plow and weapon in hand. With our labors and blood. Why equality with those who have been here for only one hundred, ten, or even five years? Let’s look at the past: We created this state. Let’s look at the future: We Rumanians are fully responsible for Greater Rumania. They have nothing to do with it. What could be the responsibility of Jews, in the history books, for the disappearance of the Rumanian state?

Thus: no equality in labor, sacrifice, and struggle for the creation of the state and no equal responsibility for its future. Equality? According to an old maxim: Equality is to treat unequally the unequal. What are the reasons for the Jews’ demanding equal treatment, equal political rights with the Rumanians?

we are all infidel dogs that do not follow the doctrine of the last true prophet pbuh

>used to produce aircraft and cars
>don't produce anything anymore but food
god damn it

not even going to glance in the direction of this fucking novella

love self service in mcdonalds lads

Wonder when it's all gonna kick off and the nukes start flying

>Rumania
when did we start spelling it with an o

Can you eat a car? Stupid antipodean

*misgenders you*

>confused why her country is so different now
Because cunts are making all the decisions and the "average" Brits opinion is not weighted up in the slightest. It's not hard to understand, like I said your grand.
>assumed that I'm a coon

love self servicing lads in mcdonalds

Why do I feel like on most albums the artist puts effort into 2-3 decent songs and the rest are shite fillers

we produced food back then too

she would be amazing with a penis

lads

midface area is almost exactly the same as mine
t. ugly guy

any otherkin man in?

that 6ix9ine regular song is actually good

i don't consider faggots to be human

FUCKING JAPANESE GONA BEAT US AT CURLING

*looks up from my book*
*resumes reading*

itched the crack an sniffed the finger lads

gonna gonna gonna die

*walks into /brit*
youtube.com/watch?v=1K9ZPV_OkoI

it's quite eerie how quotes from the 1930s are still relevant to things in the 2010s, maybe even moreso

Everyone knows which is the best island

unironically love this general

the WASP & the Soy

sophie

she's gotten herself a soypup

wanted you to know that i spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho

prefer the term numale to soyboy 2bh

soydog

Living financially and economically on American charity, selling up the house to the Yanks when he won't pay any more charity out. Are you content to be occupied and protected by American aeroplanes? Are you content to be in the position of an old woman, jipped by her young relations? You who were the greatest power on earth fifty years ago, and still can be! Why do I say, 'you still can be'? Because, my friends, I know you, I know the British people! I know that twice in my lifetime in the world war I fought in, in the world war the younger men fought in. We the British have put our effort, our energy of valor, of heroism, unequalled in the history of mankind.

fucking love this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=dbfbIVtDFG8

This tbf

clean your room

small brain: soyboy
normal size brain: numale
very big brain with lights: soymale

if i can't change your mind then no one will

getting accused of calling a girl when I was drunk whilst wanking (I didn't)

soyboys are a distraction
bugmen are the real threat

this bloody amazon driver is messing around, he's driving around in circles on the tracking thing

who the fuck made this accusation, give me their name and i'll come round and spark em out

poo

same here lad
only come for the ultra rare good lad posters xx

bugman: danelad
soyboy: passmong

just copped

>JONATHAN HARKER'S JOURNAL, 25th May, Buda-Pesth: Left Buda-Pesth early this morning. The impression I had was that we were leaving the west and entering the east. The district I am to enter is in the extreme east of the country
from the 1992 dracula movie

what did he mean by "entering the east"?

>bugmen
Very small brain indeed

bugmen sound based desu

Unironically a mix of both

replace craft beer with meth

very poorly drawn map

Horror, oriental despotism, women get beaten, get raped and like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

>it's that time again when reddit has a flamewar about Venezuela

Why are Americans so obsessed with that country?

A Briton who lived 10,000 years ago had dark brown skin and blue eyes. At least, that’s what dozens of news stories published this month – including our own – stated as fact. But one of the geneticists who performed the research says the conclusion is less certain, and according to others we are not even close to knowing the skin colour of any ancient human.

The skeleton of Cheddar Man was discovered in 1903 in a cave in south-east England where it had lain for 10,000 years.

Until a few weeks ago, he had always been depicted with pale skin. This makes some sense, given that people living at northern latitudes often have paler skins. The explanation may be that it allows more of the weak northerly sunlight into their skin, so they can make enough vitamin D. And it seems our species reached Europe 30,000 years before Cheddar Man lived, so his ancestors would have had plenty of time to evolve paler skins.

But the new DNA analysis suggests that Cheddar Man may have had dark skin. Most news stories said his skin was “dark to black”.

Giveaway genes

To show this, researchers including Susan Walsh at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis read Cheddar Man’s DNA. Walsh had helped develop a model that attempts to predict someone’s eye, hair and skin pigmentation solely from their DNA, and the team applied this model to Cheddar Man.

The most recent version of the model was published in May 2017. It focuses on 36 spots in 16 genes, all linked to skin colour.

Business idea: Buy a life saving drug and raise the price by 5000% overnight

not a single character

To test it, Walsh and her colleagues took genetic data from over 1400 people, mainly from Europe and the US but also some from Africa and Papua New Guinea. The team used part of the data to “train” their model on how skin colour and the 36 DNA markers are linked. They then used the rest of the data to test how well the model could predict skin colour from DNA alone. The model correctly identified who had “light” skin or “dark-black” skin, with a small margin of error.

When Walsh and her colleagues applied the model to Cheddar Man, they concluded his skin colour fell between “dark” and “dark to black”.

Not so sure

The research was first announced by press release, to coincide with the release of a TV documentary. It has now been posted to a preprint server.

Walsh stresses that the study doesn’t conclusively demonstrate Cheddar Man had dark to black skin. We cannot place such confidence in the DNA analysis, she says. For one thing, Cheddar Man’s DNA has degraded over the last 10,000 years.

“It’s not a simple statement of ‘this person was dark-skinned’,” says Walsh. “It is his most probable profile, based on current research.”

In fact, we are not ready to predict the skin colour of prehistoric people just from their genes, says Brenna Henn at Stony Brook University, New York. That’s because the genetics of skin pigmentation turn out to be more complex than thought.

nary a symbol

Fair game la

any of you lads own silk boxers? they look comfy

it's ran by a jewish communist

Too many genes

In November 2017, Henn and her colleagues published a paper exploring the genetics of skin pigmentation in populations indigenous to southern Africa – where skin colour varies more than many people appreciate. Just weeks before, a group led by Sarah Tishkoff at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia had published a paper on the genetics of skin pigmentation in people from eastern and southern Africa.

“The conclusions were really the same,” says Henn. “Known skin pigmentation genes, discovered primarily in East Asian and European populations, don’t explain the variation in skin pigmentation in African populations. The idea that there are really only about 15 genes underlying skin pigmentation isn’t correct.”

It now seems likely that many other genes affect skin colour. We don’t know how.

If we are still learning about the link between genes and skin pigmentation in living populations, we can’t yet predict the skin colour of prehistoric people, says Henn.

This debate may seem of little practical importance – although the idea that Cheddar Man was dark-skinned generated enormous public interest. However, we need to know the limitations of this sort of genetic technology.

Police could one day plug DNA from a crime scene into one of these models to determine what a suspect looks like. Walsh’s model might succeed at this in the US, says Henn, because it was trained on DNA from people with similar ancestry to North Americans. But it may well fail elsewhere.

Henn’s team has tested an older model that aimed to predict skin colour from DNA. When they put it to work among southern African populations, “it literally predicted that people with the darkest skins would have the lightest skin”