Dude lmao what if a series of deus ex machina happened xD

>dude lmao what if a series of deus ex machina happened xD
I hate this show

Women are funny. Get over it.

What is this show about? Is it like adventure time "so randum" thing?

you don't know what deus ex machina is

he is using it correctly, he didn't ask to be pushed down a gutter, or have implants. Thus deus ex

Deus ex Machina is a device used to resolve a plot, not one used to start it.

But this episode was nonstop DEM and it was hella f*cking epic.

Not really. People here shit themselves over it, but it's just a few pretty basic stories with the joke being 'Rick can do literally anything with science with almost no effort at all'. It gets all weird and surreal because of alien planets and stuff

>hella f*cking epic.
Contemplate suicide

stuff like Deus ex Machina and Jumping the Shark can mean whatever you need them to

>implants
He made those. His ability to do crazy stuff using science is a well established character trait.
And falling into the gutter is not a deus ex machina. It's something that happened to him to begin the plot.

dumb newfag poster

>being this nu

neck yourself

That wasn't as bad as the fact that a supposed genius left out a syringe dangling over him like his family wouldn't see it. Shitty writing overall.

And it's all because he wanted to avoid going to Therapy.

Did you find out about the website a week ago or what?

YEAH MAN AMY SCHUMER ONCE MADE THIS HILARIOUS VAGINA JOKE AND I LAUGHED AT IT FOR A SOLID 0912381293891283 MINUTES HAHAHAAHA

This show is absolute garbage. The only thing worse is the fan base.

why would you get in contact with the fanbase?

Women were a mistake.

I'm not? I've seen it all over social media. It's absolute cancer.

It feels like this whole board has become a parody of itself.

dummy user, hide things you don't like

Actually sweetie it's not whatever that's the stupid Film School term is, Rick explained why cats are afraid of cucumbers and pickles. If you actually knew the show and understood the culture, you would have already seen the YouTube videos of cats that hate cucumbers and pickles because they resemble snakes and that is a natural instinct of cats to hate pickles and cucumbers because they look like snakes

I actually thought the first few minutes were really funny but after that it was pretty stupid.

Yeah I normally like r&m but this episode was so fucking poor

>that is a natural instinct of cats to hate pickles and cucumbers because they look like snakes
Fucking kys if you actually think this is real

It's essentially Family Guy for people who think Family Guy is "too immature" or too mainstream.

It's Alien Spacebats, learn your jargon
t. alternatehistoryforums

it's actually the biggest reddit thing in this episode. reddit was laughing at these clips of cats getting scared by cucumbers then animal people told them its actually scaring the pussy cats. yes I browse reddit

>Alien Spacebats,
>The term eventually evolved into a reference to deus ex machina to create an impossible point of divergences

Are you fucking with me right now?