youtube.com/watch?v=7qV7xG7f97g

Other urls found in this thread:

coca-colaproductfacts.com/en/coca-cola-products/vitaminwater-zero/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FLAVOURED """"""water"""""

What is wrong with America?

It has vitamins and nutrients you retard

Goodest goy

>Americans need to fortify their "food" and "water" with nutrients because they can't eat vegetables

>Vitamin Water is a brand of the Coca-Cola Company

Really makes you think

It's like gatorade where it has salt and shit that's good if you're actually an athlete who is actively sweating out a ton of salt, but shitty if you're just some normal joe trying to quench your thirst.

I've never seen an athlete drink vitamin water.

truth

based busyboster

>he thinks athletes actually drink gatorade for performance

It's a marketing scheme you dip

In my travels on the internet I've seen Europeans insult America for its sugary sodas and obsession with flavored drinks, and I've also seen Europeans insult America for having "watered down" sodas and nothing having any flavor.

You should probably be worried more about the rape, conquest and genocide that's occurring against your own people than what sort of beverage an American half a world away is drinking.

>sodium is bad for you

Back to WeightWatchers

SIXTY PERCENT

Put some butter on it, and broccoli isn't bad. otherwise it's kind of flavorless.

They should have given her onions, corn, and peppers instead, those vegetables are top tier.

No shit it's marketing when professional athletes drink it, but that's still the purpose of it.

back to the heart ward

I think you should be worried about the missing part of your dick you cuck lmao

How long till he makes infomercials?

>YO Xbox order me some Vitamin water bitch!

20 rupees have been deposited into your account, PepsiCo thanks you for your hard work

coca-colaproductfacts.com/en/coca-cola-products/vitaminwater-zero/

I like grilling broccoli. The head flower part absorbs flavor like a mother fucker. Throw some spices together in with oil as a sort of marinade, cut up some broccoli and throw it all into a giant Ziploc for a bit before you grill. Throw them directly onto the grill and use the marinade as you're grilling them. Make sure they cook but not get mushy. Shit is good.

>he was paid more for this single commercial than a lot of doctors make in a year

Tbf I don't like Brussel sprouts either and I eat plenty of veg

I FEEL THE NEED

Are you /ck/?

I could see that working. But honestly, her reaction to plain brocolli is totally justified. That's what poor people eat.

>but that's still the purpose of it.

No it's not, its purpose is to be a sweet-tasting soft drink and then to trick people into thinking it has anything to do with general health and wellbeing

Obviously those would be healthier than what she normally eats but onions and corn are nowhere near as good for you as broccoli and brussels sprouts.

He's right about Gatorade at least. It was originally developed for athletes.

>we could feed the fat person fiberous green veggies
>or we could feed her a bunch of 'flavorful' veggies which she still wont like but wont be as good for her diet

>we could shove broccoli down her throat for the duration of the episode for maximum short term health. She'll promptly stop eating broccoli as soon as the cameras are removed.
>or we could teach her to cook veggies she'll actually like and try to effect real long term diet change.

>fat people
>liking peppers or onions

She is going to treat everything that isnt sugary or oily as disgusting.

Fat guy here, can confirm. I only eat peppers and onions on pizza.

That's why onions are perfect, you can caramelize them to bring out their natural sugars. From there it's a simple process of adjusting her diet down slowly.

kek

HAHA Emmett ID in the house
my Ma used to babysit that dude