Who are the DC heroes outside of North America?

I remember Fire and Ice being based in South America, but Im having a difficult time remembering if there are heroes based in China, Australia, Russia, etc. Its even harder thinking of street level ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Planet_DC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

evil countries only have villains
their heroes move to america

In China there is the Great Ten, and recently the Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman of China.
In Argentina there is a team called the Super Malon, they appeared in a Flash Annual as a part of Planet DC, an event that showcased international heroes. There is also El Gaucho, who featured prominently in Batman Inc.
Japan has the Super Young Team and the Batman of Japan.
England has Knight and Squire.
Russia has Rocket Red.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Planet_DC

I know of knight and Squire in the UK, but nothing else really off hand.

Batwing was in some African country for a while before moving to Gotham.

Technically speaking /Superman/ is based in Antarctica. But that's obvs nit picky.

Great Ten and knockoff Trinity in China.
Vixen is from African shithole, I think. B'wana Beast and that guy in gorilla body should be in Africa, too. Russia has Rocket Reds and not much else. Tasmanian Devil and Miss Martian were in Autralia, once upon a time.

Who are the Marvel heroes outside of New York City?

>England has Knight and Squire.
Not anymore. Knight ded, Squire replaced him.

Agent Venom was in Philly, Scarlet Spider was in Houston

And Excalibur, Alpha Flight, Euroforce, Winter Guard, Chinese team whose name I forgot, Big Hero Six in Japan...

For a good while you had the Justice League Europe.

>everyone on cover is American
Well, except Rocket Red. But hey, later they got French girls and Japanese.

I feel bad about forgetting Rocket Red. We need more of him

Is themyscira a part of the U.S?

all the GL corps except that few pink-brown hairless monkeys from 2814

I wish there was a way to make Rocket Red's armor not just a Iron Man rip off, but modern western writers seem to only be able to draw that.

?

Ice isn't from South America.

British Characters not alreadu mentioned.

Etrigan/Jason Blood
Constantine
Godiva
Shining Knight
Manchester Black

Russia has Red Star too

The New 52 Shade miniseries that Robinson did introduced a LOT of international heroes and it still kills me that no one will ever use them in anything again.

La Sangre series fucking when.

She's actually from a Robinson Superman issue where Mon-El goes on a world tour before he dies of lead poisoning. He meets heroes from Russia, England, Germany, Spain, Africa, and Mexico.

Ever heard of the Global Guardians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardians