Remember when the multiverse was DOOMED?

Remember when the multiverse was DOOMED?

It was the best, and he would have my loyalty.

>We never got 616 Reed vs Ultimate Reed for control of the multiverse

Whatever happened to the Beyonders anyways? They were introduced as the boogymen bigger than the Celestials/Galactus and then nothing.

Doom found a way to kill them and take their power.

How? One word: Doom.

Doom is a fucking Mary Sue, and I do not understand why so many people like him.

self inserting. Its a popular manga genre now

Doom threw a time machine at them. Which caused them to stop existing. Then he put all their power into Molecule Man. Then Molecule Man gave the Beyonder Power to Reed RICHARDS! Now the Richards are traveling the multiverse, rebuilding everything the Beyonders destroyed.

He's interesting because his job is to change the status quo, and unlike most villains his goal can be argued as somewhat good. We have seen futures where Doom rules before that are utopias. So he appeals to the idea of the benevolent philosopher king/misunderstood genius that also happens to be incredibly powerful.

Villains are generally more interesting than the heroes because the villains are the ones with motivations and plans, and the heroes are usually just there too stop them from doing that because reasons. Doom combines the best aspects of hero and villain for some people's tastes.

How did Secret Wars End? Did Doom just give up?

They healed his face and Doom had a big change of heart which we see in Iron Man with him giving up his mantle as Doom and ruler of Latveria.

Of course since he is in Waid's Avengers we'll be seeing him return as a baby eating monster.

>we got a better fight

they hate Reed?

>we'll be seeing him return as a baby eating monster.

IS THAT HOW VISION IS GONNA KILL KANG

Is Secret Wars (2015) worth reading?

No. The artwork is generic arthouse style (with derpy faces). Stuff constantly happens off panel. Stuff happens because the writer bends the story to do it. Characterizations are terrible. Plotlines either end abruptly or handed poorly.

Go read Spider-Island or AXIS or Secret Invasion instead.

2/10

What a pointless event.

Wrong, Reed is the Mary Sue

Doom was such a fuck up. He could have made everything good forever and he still couldn't get that right.

Well yeah, that's kind of the point. Every time we see Doom get into a position of supreme authority he does alright, but that's about the extent of it, probably because he can't imagine the world not being a shithole.

Yes
It has some pretty epic moments and the concept of battleworld is really interesting
Also if you like the FF and Doom you're gonna love it

Remember when Doom saved several universes from Convergence out of the kindness of his heart?

Remember when your mouth wasn't filled with the taste of Doomcock at every moment?

which is why he made them autonomous and didn't rule over everything as a God

tho the morality of saving something only to rule is an interesting path

>Several different universes now share the same universe.
>Inferno decides to go and slaughter everyone form the baby Marvel universe.
>Fallout from Civil War spreads to all the universes.
>Sentinels from Days of Future Past start to exterminate all forms of mutant life.
>Marvel Zombies start spreading like the fucking plague.

Gee, I wonder why.

reminder Secret Wars is the last good event will have from Marvel for some time

> mfw the x-men animated series tram gets slaughtered mercilessly
It'll be Dan slott and spiderman and his amazing friends all over again....

Why does he have two Magiks wearing FF costumes?

Did Reed ever wreck this Doom's shit?

Exactly, Doom's clearly the good guy in the story. The only way to stop something like that happening would be to make the leaders fear him. How does he do that? He makes himself a fucking God.

Dynomite! Dynomite!

That feel when Sup Forums Has no libertarians.

>Doom became a god because he built a wall keeping out the evil

hmmmmmmmmmm

you daaaaamn right user.

how did the gauntlet work anyway? It only has power in its native inverse.

low effort

I started to explain it to you then I remembered its a 9 issue comic.

we had Pleasant Hill shortly after and that was the best event in all modern Marvel to date

It's always been a popular genre.
People looking up to heroic icons is no different.

That's Susan Storm and her daughter

>Dr. Doom I'm SS

He got him to admit that Reed was better than him and would have done a better job recreating everything.

>The artwork is generic arthouse style

you are so wrong that i cant even laugh at that.

>Go read Spider-Island or AXIS or Secret Invasion instead.

i thought that alternative choices were meant to be better books?

I know Sup Forumsmrades hated it but i enjoyed it as a logical conclusion to the Marvel Universe, also the tie-ins were great.
Im glad i stopped buying mostly Marvel after this.

agreed