/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

James was always Cool Edition

pastebin.com/apitEJvG

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s5f7g/s3e18_twin_peaks_fest_rundown_details_about_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=gAoCNdCjZUk
youtu.be/vOCwhCw_Y_s?t=3m9s
youtu.be/AYOXAhd-HQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4ise8FUxw8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

downvote

F R O S T E D

>James
>ever cool

>3.5 stars was the best review they could find
kek

Your lack of Jumping Man disturbs me.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that James will never appear in season 3. (Pic is cucked James)

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s5f7g/s3e18_twin_peaks_fest_rundown_details_about_the/

>Sherilynn Fenn seemed totally out of sorts, and the one question someone specifically asked her (about the Entertainment Weekly photo shoot) was met with a response like, "Uhhh.... hmmm... uhhh... I dunnoo... It was just a photo shoot I guess." Pretty disappointing.

Lmao, why is she so bitter?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAoCNdCjZUk
>mfw someone says Cooper is getting his mind back near me

TIME FUCKERY

Also couldn't they get James to sing that shit himself? Using the same recording seems kind of weird

EXISTENTIALISM 101

Candie and thicc barista best girls

>tfw more james confirmed for sunday

anyone actually hyped? older james is cool and the stuff with his friends glove and the giant sounds kino as fuck.

james has been redeemed desu

QUEEN LAURAAAA THE MUFFINNNN

youtu.be/vOCwhCw_Y_s?t=3m9s
why did laura laugh at bobby?

just watched it
>james hurley is back with "just you" of all things
>dr amp climbing the ramp of nadine
>my main man big ed hurley slurping garmonbozia at somewhere that looks like the convenience store in e08

well memed lynch you hack

im here frenlo

lynch always uses studio versions for every live performance on his shows/movies.

Cause she's on all the drugs.

>yfw it will all be over in 4 weeks

Michael J Anderson was the one who killed Jack Nance and raped Lynch's daughter, screencap this

He probably can't sing like that anymore

>he didn't enjoy "just you"-kino the first time around
>he doesn't want to see Nadine end up with someone who actually likes her
>he doesn't recognize Big Ed's gas farm

PLEB.

Dont' forget you're Him Forever.

:-(

>drinking heavily and doing coke

Gee I wonder why

LYNCHED

Eddie Vedder confirmed it

youtu.be/AYOXAhd-HQQ

She was on drugs and also being bad because she thinks it will make BOB want her less even though that is falling straight into BOB's plan

Why does it feel like every episode is half genuinely super interesting mystery/plot stuff and half fanservice/Dougie/whatever else?

It would be a lot easier to enjoy it if we didn't know that this was the last of Twin Peaks we're ever going to see

I just want to sit here and take a moment to enjoy all we've had.

Well, he's not wrong.

lmao he's such whiny little bitch baby

if it wasn't for lynch no one would have any fucking idea who he is

[aka acting]

i don't remember seeing the inside of his gas farm, except when he called nadine from the back room in the original run. from where he was sitting in last episode it looked like the store from e8.
also nadine x jakoby is horrible because of eulani, who was the rarest of CUTEs

It's painful to have to watch this actual movie in 18 parts.

Is it a good book?

JUST (you)

J U S T
U
S
T

I'm starting to feel it. Having this reliably beautiful hour to look forward to every week is so great. I don't know if it's ever going to happen again.

Yeah I don't get what his problem is
The Arm is arguably one of the most iconic characters in the franchise and he's mad because it was too weird and he didn't get to play soap opera circlejerk like fucking Donna or Nadine?

Nope.

Who would win in a handwrestling contest? Mr. C or the guy with a green glove?

It has been a good ride and the remaining month will be just as good
I don't want it to be over. I love all you guys

ahahahah

LYNCHED

James is soooooooooooooooo comfy

link to episode 14?

God, actors are scum. When will they realize they're really no more than cattle?

One of the best ever written.

Daily reminder to document Lynch's repeated pattern of TORTURE ABUSE and RAPE

I have Pynchon's V. Good for a first read of his? Been meaning to read his stuff.

yahoo(dot)cum

I don;t understand what's going on but I love it

>>he didn't enjoy "just you"-kino the first time around
literally nobody enjoyed it. everyone who says they did is just being a contrarian for the sake of it.

the best book

Oh, MJA, you used to be so cool. Watching old interviews from the past, it couldn't be more clear that he was super passionate about the show and his role in it.

Then he lost his fucking mind.

/tpg/ better shut down soon after the show ends. I don't want this to end up like /got/ or /who/ where they never stop talking about it and every thread is pure shit

At least we get to see /ourgal/ again :)

I'm gonna fucking cry when this happens and I don't think I've ever cried at a piece of media

she's a past the wall christ cunt

When will Directors realize film isn't art? write a book or something

I've only ever read Inherent Vice from him because I'm a bookpleb, what does Pynchon have to do with Peaks though?

back to a shit life with nothing to be enthusiastic about, nothing to look forward to...

Actually believing in Infowars rather than just enjoying it as a meme will do that to you

tbf the series was originally 9 episodes so it's pretty likely that we're still getting the same amount of actual plot and the other stuff is just a bonus

NO

Just You is a great melody, it's just James goofy ass voice ruins it. The scene itself is good for showing Maddy's growing affection and Donna's jealousy

This. He has some sort of mental issues.
The posts on his facebook are of an unhinged person.
I hope he gets the help he needs. Too bad.

on one hand it's ending but at the same time I've never wanted to see anything more than how bonkers those last two episodes are going to be.

It is said that if you speak his name in the mirror 3 times in quick succession at midnight he comes and takes you on his bike after giving a speech about you not being a turkey GOBBLE GOBBLE!

It's not even his voice, anyway.

Friendly reminder its been confirmed that Cooper wakes up in Part 15.

>No pin in the opening scene of the series confirming its a flash forward
>Cooper is coherent confirming its not Dougie meaning he wakes up

>He tried to go out Outlet 15 but was tricked by the Eyeless women into going out of Outlet 3 instead
>315 is his room key
>The title of Episode 15 is a "Fear of letting go" probably referring to Cooper leaving the life he lived as Dougie behind

>Number 6 was shown in episode 6

>Leaks for 14 say the FBI finds out about Dougie and arrest them

It's happening

He's redpilled about the jews, supports Trump and told us about Lynch's crimes, he seems pretty sane to me

No it's doesn't, it reminds you of.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ise8FUxw8I

DAVID LYNCH WAS SLATED TO DIRECT A GRAVITY'S RAINBOW ADAPTATION BUT IT FAILED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDING

who /killingthemselves/ once this ends?

david lunch lol

ebin

haha

me and judy here

Film is visual poetry and the third highest tier of art, the verbal diarrhea of neurotics stuck in their own heads (the novel) is perhaps the single most tragic misstep in the history of art.

Unfortunately he canMt reach any

JUST

Haters of the GOAT scene BTFO eternally

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed The Log Lady's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and The Log Lady moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

(you)

Anyone have a webm of Dougie saying "COFFEE" with excitement from this last episode?

what went right?

just be glad you lived long enough to witness this beautiful mess